The US Women vs. Japan!

I have a feeling this is headed for OT.

THEIR VISAS TO RETURN TO THE US SHOULD BE REVOKED IMMEDIATELY!!!!!

Two leads lost and a total inability to score on a fucking PENALTY KICK!!!! Disband this team and program TODAY.

The penalty kicks were weak......deserved to lose

Defensive mistakes lost it for 'em, never shoulda gone to OT, let alone penalty kicks. Credit the Japanese women though, they really battled hard.

Kudos to the Japanese, they played well.

We hit the posts and the crossbar about 4 times.

Plus, Buehler should never start over Sauerbrunn.

Japanese women played like the 69 Mets.

Yep, we heard an announcer on ESPN say it was like the "Miracle on Ice"

Congrats to Japan! Their country needed this, after all they have been through.

It's just a game folks.

Look for our USA Woman to win the Summer Olympics in 2012.

Maybe!

Give me a friggin break. This has nothing more to do with that than the Saints winning the Super Bowl somehow undoes the massive destruction of Hurricane Katrina.

It's just a game folks.

NOTHING is "just a game" when they're keeping score, EZ.

I hope not. At least not if the same team and coach are sent there that went to the WWC.

Give me a friggin break. This has nothing more to do with that than the Saints winning the Super Bowl somehow undoes the massive destruction of Hurricane Katrina.

It's just a game folks.

NOTHING is "just a game" when they're keeping score, EZ.

I hope not. At least not if the same team and coach are sent there that went to the WWC.

I promise you, your life will not be impacted in ANY WAY by the game today, or any sports game ever played. Unless of course you lost money to a bookie on this game or something.

Calm down, it's going to be OK, I promise!

I loved the girls on both sides.
They kicked ass -
My youngest son - now 18 - has been playing soccer since he was 5. Tough sport once you get to the "adult" level
My condolences to Japan for the tsunami and carnage. Hopefully this victory will give you nice people a boost. Having lived in Japan for several years, they are WONDERFUL people and would have been just as joyous - had America won.

Forum List

Back