The US Women vs. Japan!

I'm going to watch the game Sunday, our womens team had done a damn good job in the World Cup and I hope they go all the way. USA!USA!USA!

My sweetie's mom is from Japan, (he's half American/half Japanese)

He was going to take his mom to Japan to see her brother this summer, but because of all that happened he couldn't. :(

But, this will be an exciting game to watch, and whoever wins, at least he'll be happy!

I'm pulling for the USA..one of the gals that scored a goal against France ( Cheney ) is from Indy! :clap2:

Gee, why is soccer the most exciting sport on the planet? Why has Frank taken time off during every World Cup since 1982 to watch USA, Italy or Brasil?

Oh, I don't know, try watching this and see if you can figure it out for yourself

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qDf_twsZBI]‪Women's World Cup 2011 Germany Abby Wambach Extra Time Goal USA vs Brazil‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

The U.S. women's soccer team is my favorite sports team. I never miss a game.

Go USA!

And Alex Morgan should be starting for Christ's sake!

Getting food made, the grill will be fired up soon, having people over to watch USA vs. Japan.

soccerball159.jpg

The game is must see TV chez boe today, accompanied by Waffle Brunch for mr. boe.

42 minutes until Show Time!

Yes, my daughter and I will be watching and then we are off on her first ever camping trip. Just an overnighter so she can get a feel for it. Moms staying home to take care of the kittens (plus she doesn't like camping:lol:).

AAAHHHHHHHH!! 0-for 4 attempts...oh so close!

Forum List

Back