The US military is asking the public for help in locating a missing $80 million F-35 stealth fighter jet that disappeared

christmas-vacation-no-shit.gif

So wha it shitty software? That whole bird is run by computers, if it goes haywire a pilot has no chance.

So it was either that or a diversity hire or vaccident, but vaccidents usually end up with pilot blackout and crash.
I remember 18 months ago or so when the Navy pilot on F-35B (?) recovering to one of the carriers reported he felt like he had been hit in the chest with a baseball bat. Last words before the crash was "fucking vaccine". Fortunately he survived.

How so? I note you nor he could say.

OK, I'll give you one tiny example, that sort of stays on topic for the thread.

Remember that Titanic submarine that plummeted to the depths a few months back?

Besides having faulty equipment and being bogged down with other pernicious flaws from the outset - they also had a policy where they wanted a diverse crew.

Now, unfortunately, it turns out most people adept in the ways of submarine navigation happen to be white men over the age of 50.

None of them were hired.

Couldn't have been helpful.

And it goes far, far beyond that.

Change your news sources and you can learn more about this and many other things the MSM doesn't want you to be aware of.

Have fun!

OK, I'll give you one tiny example, that sort of stays on topic for the thread.

Remember that Titanic submarine that plummeted to the depths a few months back?

Besides having faulty equipment and being bogged down with other pernicious flaws from the outset - they also had a policy where they wanted a diverse crew.

Now, unfortunately, it turns out most people adept in the ways of submarine navigation happen to be white men over the age of 50.

None of them were hired.

Couldn't have been helpful.

And it goes far, far beyond that.

Change your news sources and you can learn more about this and many other things the MSM doesn't want you to be aware of.

Have fun!
Why do you lie? The sub pilot was a white middle-aged male, dumbass!
1695494851990.png

I didn't say the fucking Titanic. The guy I pictured was the pilot of the tourist sub that imploded, you dumb clod!

Not the one I was referring too.

It's an impossibility since I was referring to the one from this year, and the guy you referenced died in 1979!

Jesus Christ, you people...

Forum List

Back