The US is the only country in the world the opposition is working for the Biden virus against their own country

This thread and the OP's comments are silly.

The first paragraph [P1] is absurd. Sending Federal Troops into a State without the request of the Governor is a violation of States Rights, and not sending necessary Personal Protection Equipment when requested was an example of Trump putting Medical Personal in harm's way out of spite.

P2: LOL, Trump didn't wear a mask and against the Medical Professions assessment encouraged the States to open up too early; we saw how well that has done. And yes, Trump is solely culpable for the deaths and continuing number of infections.

P3: You pretend to know what Democrats think, and attack millions of Democrats you don't know and never will. Rep. John Lewis was a hero of the Civil Rights Movement, Donald Trump isn't and for him to attend any affair honoring the Honorable John Lewis would be on more example of a political stunt.

P4: Your comment is sick, depraved and foolish. Had our nation shut down (examples Italy, S. Korea) in March we would not need to be having this discussion. You can't defend Trump, he has done nothing to end the virus, instead he has perpetuate it to protect himself. As usual he fucked that up too, and that has cost the lives of many Americans and put our economy into another Great Recession; one which may end up becoming equal to the Great Depression if he continues the chaos which he and only he has created.

P5: Once again you stumble into territory which you cannot possibly know. Biden has no power yet to do anything other than prepare to act. Biden, unlike Trump, will not govern by his gut. He will bring together the best and the brightest to put forth ideas on how to fight the virus and put our economy back together.

The fact that Biden is not a narcissist, and does not yet have a playbook to follow, suggests he will listen to all ideas, one of which might be closing down the country, something which will be not welcome to many Americans. the only thing Trump has done is Print Money and pass it along with the usual chaos in insufficient dollars for those American Citizens who live paycheck to paycheck.

Hell, my wife and I recieve $2,400 a few months ago, money we don't need. And now those who can't make their rent, or even by food for their families are suffering. I suggest you wake up and put your beliefs aside and consider what is best for our country and its people, not that incompetent, inept and self serving person you seem to adore.

So what have Democrats done to be constructive at all any time through the pandemic? What have they ever done but attack Trump? And so often both ways. For example when the Federal government does anything he attacks them for overriding the States and if he doesn't they attack him for not acting.

This is a national pandemic. The Democrats should not be stuck in politics. You disagree, so fine. Provide facts. What have Democrats done through ANY of this to be actually constructive instead of partisan political?

Dimm's haven't let this crisis go to waste.
They also let state and local political class Dimm's sic violent mobs (and gangs) on their jurisdictions as if the Wuhanvirus wasn't enough!

Democrats are angry. But it's because they are sore losers and think this country belongs to them, nothing noble. They think that anger justifies anything they do. It doesn't

Hell

The first paragraph [P1] is absurd. Sending Federal Troops into a State without the request of the Governor is a violation of States Rights, and not sending necessary Personal Protection Equipment when requested was an example of Trump putting Medical Personal in harm's way out of spite.

P2: LOL, Trump didn't wear a mask and against the Medical Professions assessment encouraged the States to open up too early; we saw how well that has done. And yes, Trump is solely culpable for the deaths and continuing number of infections.

P3: You pretend to know what Democrats think, and attack millions of Democrats you don't know and never will. Rep. John Lewis was a hero of the Civil Rights Movement, Donald Trump isn't and for him to attend any affair honoring the Honorable John Lewis would be on more example of a political stunt.

P4: Your comment is sick, depraved and foolish. Had our nation shut down (examples Italy, S. Korea) in March we would not need to be having this discussion. You can't defend Trump, he has done nothing to end the virus, instead he has perpetuate it to protect himself. As usual he fucked that up too, and that has cost the lives of many Americans and put our economy into another Great Recession; one which may end up becoming equal to the Great Depression if he continues the chaos which he and only he has created.

P5: Once again you stumble into territory which you cannot possibly know. Biden has no power yet to do anything other than prepare to act. Biden, unlike Trump, will not govern by his gut. He will bring together the best and the brightest to put forth ideas on how to fight the virus and put our economy back together.

The fact that Biden is not a narcissist, and does not yet have a playbook to follow, suggests he will listen to all ideas, one of which might be closing down the country, something which will be not welcome to many Americans. the only thing Trump has done is Print Money and pass it along with the usual chaos in insufficient dollars for those American Citizens who live paycheck to paycheck.

Hell, my wife and I recieve $2,400 a few months ago, money we don't need. And now those who can't make their rent, or even by food for their families are suffering. I suggest you wake up and put your beliefs aside and consider what is best for our country and its people, not that incompetent, inept and self serving person you seem to adore.

So what have Democrats done to be constructive at all any time through the pandemic? What have they ever done but attack Trump? And so often both ways. For example when the Federal government does anything he attacks them for overriding the States and if he doesn't they attack him for not acting.

This is a national pandemic. The Democrats should not be stuck in politics. You disagree, so fine. Provide facts. What have Democrats done through ANY of this to be actually constructive instead of partisan political?

Dimm's haven't let this crisis go to waste.
They also let state and local political class Dimm's sic violent mobs (and gangs) on their jurisdictions as if the Wuhanvirus wasn't enough!

Democrats are angry. But it's because they are sore losers and think this country belongs to them, nothing noble. They think that anger justifies anything they do. It doesn't

They're more than angry.
They're trying to alter the foundation of freedom and liberty.
It's still a Republic if we can keep it!

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
When Trump acts, the Democrats attack him for violating State rights. Then the attack him for not acting. They never say what their actual position is, they just pounce and attack.

We had a plan in March. Flatten the curve for hospitals. It's still flat for March numbers, but Democrats are just pouncing and attacking anyway. Whatever happens, they just pounce and attack.

The John Lewis funeral is the latest and most obvious. Does ANYONE think the Democrats want Trump at the funeral? They hate him, obviously not. But they're attacking him for that too, something they want Trump to NOT do.

We have two parties, they are half the country. They can shut us down, and they are. Yes, they can stiffle the entire country. There's nothing honorable and noble about that, quite the reverse. It's sick and depraved.

Can anyone say anything that the Democrats actually want? Of course not. That would be a standard they'd have to defend. Their whole shtick is to just look for opportunities, any opportunity, to pounce and attack. Were else in the world has the opposition party set a Biden virus strategy of thwarting the governing party from dealing with the virus? Nowhere
Maybe you should stop looking at it politically
and start looking at it spiritually

Pull your head out of your ass. My point is the Democrats are being OBVIOUSLY political with everything they do. It's not being political to recognize politics. That you're being political rather than dealing with a real crisis is MY point to YOU.

All you're doing is the typical Democrat third grade, no YOU are ...
Pull your head out of your ass.
What you think is political, isn't...that's MY point to YOU

Real crisis...darling, this is fluff compared to what's coming

When I said I'm against being political in a national crisis, you came out and acted as if I said I was for being political. It's your head shoved up your ass. Typical Democrat third grade response.

And again, so give counter examples. When through any of this have Democrats not been political?
I CAN NOT CONTROL WHAT YOU PERCEIVE

TYPICAL IMMATURE RESPONSE REFERRING TO ME AS A TYPICAL 3RD GRADE DEMOCRAT

NOW YOU WANT AN EXAMPLE BECAUSE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ME....

Democrats are CONTROL FREAKS and if there's one thing that pisses them off it's losing elections and the power to control people.

The Dimm's truly are a rigid power hungry political class that does not care about their constituents.
What really has a Dimm significantly done for the majority lately that was life affirming?

When Trump acts, the Democrats attack him for violating State rights. Then the attack him for not acting. They never say what their actual position is, they just pounce and attack.

We had a plan in March. Flatten the curve for hospitals. It's still flat for March numbers, but Democrats are just pouncing and attacking anyway. Whatever happens, they just pounce and attack.

The John Lewis funeral is the latest and most obvious. Does ANYONE think the Democrats want Trump at the funeral? They hate him, obviously not. But they're attacking him for that too, something they want Trump to NOT do.

We have two parties, they are half the country. They can shut us down, and they are. Yes, they can stiffle the entire country. There's nothing honorable and noble about that, quite the reverse. It's sick and depraved.

Can anyone say anything that the Democrats actually want? Of course not. That would be a standard they'd have to defend. Their whole shtick is to just look for opportunities, any opportunity, to pounce and attack. Were else in the world has the opposition party set a Biden virus strategy of thwarting the governing party from dealing with the virus? Nowhere

A million acts of kindness. Everything from shopping for groceries for the elderly to donating money to support people out of work.

Politically, Democrats were the ones pushing for better unemployment benefits and paid sick leave for people out of work because of COVID, as well as leading the charge trying to rally the country to work together to do the right thing and stop the spread.

When I said I'm against being political in a national crisis, you came out and acted as if I said I was for being political. It's your head shoved up your ass. Typical Democrat third grade response.

And again, so give counter examples. When through any of this have Democrats not been political?
I CAN NOT CONTROL WHAT YOU PERCEIVE

TYPICAL IMMATURE RESPONSE REFERRING TO ME AS A TYPICAL 3RD GRADE DEMOCRAT

NOW YOU WANT AN EXAMPLE BECAUSE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ME....

Dude, what you did is stereotypical playgrounding. I said we need to stop the politics in the Wuhan virus and you pretended you thought I was FOR being political. That's third grade playgrounding. Just stop it with the politics in a pandemic. That was my point, right? Think about it

When Trump acts, the Democrats attack him for violating State rights. Then they attack him for not acting. They never say what their actual position is, they just pounce and attack.

What "Biden virus"?

A million acts of kindness. Everything from shopping for groceries for the elderly to donating money to support people out of work.

Politically, Democrats were the ones pushing for better unemployment benefits and paid sick leave for people out of work because of COVID, as well as leading the charge trying to rally the country to work together to do the right thing and stop the spread.

Democrats are fighting to shut down the economy to win the election, you are being totally political.

There is no reason we need to pay people MORE to not work than to work. The reason is your political objective of wanting them to NOT work to screw Trump. Be honest for once in your life

When Trump acts, the Democrats attack him for violating State rights. Then they attack him for not acting. They never say what their actual position is, they just pounce and attack.

What "Biden virus"?

Biden decided to go political on Trump for the Wuhan travel restrictions and then the European and call Trump a racist for trying to act to restrict the spread.

You break it, you bought it. It's the Biden virus now

A higher minimum wage and unemployment benefits that help automatically stabilize our economy.

Democrats are fighting to shut down the economy to win the election, you are being totally political.

There is no reason we need to pay people MORE to not work than to work. The reason is your political objective of wanting them to NOT work to screw Trump. Be honest for once in your life
Really? Tell me. Are Democrats the only ones saying we need to shut down some parts of the economy to slow the spread of COVID?

Really? Tell me. Are Democrats the only ones saying we need to shut down some parts of the economy to slow the spread of COVID?

Democrats are the only ones saying we need to shut down all of the economy.

It's the rest of us who advocate shutting down some parts.

Nice try. OK, it wasn't. I was being nice

Show me the democrat who claims we need to shut down all the economy.

What "Biden virus"?

Biden decided to go political on Trump for the Wuhan travel restrictions and then the European and call Trump a racist for trying to act to restrict the spread.

That's the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard.

It's also a lie, which isn't a surprise considering the source.

Anywho, well done. You are an embarrassment to America.

What "Biden virus"?

Wow, your defense of Donald Trump is failing, big time:

Your attacks on the former VP are ridiculous, he is a private citizen at the moment, and he has no ability to act proactively to mitigate the growing infections and deaths. Pointing out Biden is going political is absurd, it's an election year, and the reality is Trump has gone political since he was inaugurated. Biden will listen and follow the Science, something rational, reasonable, and responsible leaders do, and something Donald Trump does not and will not do at great risk to the people and the planet.

Face it, Trump is inept, incompetent, self serving and devoid of empathy. He's a man-child in an empty suit and cannot be trusted to do the right thing, if and only if it benefits him.

All of them. They are arguing for going back to home quarantine. You don't watch the news? Democrats want to keep everything shut down

All of them. They are arguing for going back to home quarantine. You don't watch the news? Democrats want to keep everything shut down
Show me one person saying that.

What "Biden virus"?

That's the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard.

It's also a lie, which isn't a surprise considering the source.

Anywho, well done. You are an embarrassment to America.

You're a Democrat. You've heard way fucking more stupid things. You believe way fucking more stupid things.

You're a dim wit. Simple Google searches will show you that Biden called Trump a racist after he restricted travel from China and again from Europe.

Actually I don't believe you don't already know that. You're just a liar

Forum List

Back