The US is the ONLY country at the NATO meeting the press can't talk to the leader of that country

Fair enough, we don't really have a leader.
we havent had one since last century.....what else is new?...
Sure you do, you have Wall Street and the "job creator" class.
no we dont,a "leader" is ONE who commands a country or a group of people...we have had piss poor so called leaders for at least the last 17 years.....
Obama, respected and admired all over the world. Passed legislation securing equal pay for equal work for women and added tens of millions of Americans access to healthcare for many of them, the first time in their lives.

And your kind call such successes awful. Because they want the poor and people that are disabled or sick to just die already.

We just see things in a different way.
LMAO

Obama did not pass any legislation. He signed a bill that crossed his desk. Do you even know what time of day it is?

Obama was not respected. He was ridiculed as being a pussy. He was liked, but then, when you go spreading money around like cocaine at a drug party, what's not to like, right?

no we dont,a "leader" is ONE who commands a country or a group of people...we have had piss poor so called leaders for at least the last 17 years.....
Obama, respected and admired all over the world. Passed legislation securing equal pay for equal work for women and added tens of millions of Americans access to healthcare for many of them, the first time in their lives.

And your kind call such successes awful. Because they want the poor and people that are disabled or sick to just die already.

We just see things in a different way.
my kind?... you have me mixed up with someone else,as usual....i have never bad mouthed obama for what he tried to do,even though i have disagreed with him on certain things and then your kind called me a racist for doing so.....i call him a piss poor leader here at home,because thats what he was.....a piss poor leader ....he only cared about those like you who would never think of questioning the guy...Bush only talked to the right,Obama the left....and in the meantime the country grew farther apart under both of them....piss poor leaders....yea we see things in a different way....you see things the way the democrats tell you to see it....i dont like what i see with both of those piece of shit parties and their so called "leaders"....
You said:

So you unfairly called Obama "piss poor".

You said Democrats were pieces of shit.

So yea, YOUR KIND!
So you unfairly called Obama "piss poor".
no i didnt,i explained why and even included bush and trump....so how was that unfair?....
You said Democrats were pieces of shit.
yes i did,and i said the same about the other guys...so?....
YOUR KIND!
you mean the kind who dont have their faces crammed in the crack of one of the parties?....for once you are right.........
Your kind.
im not surprised you could not reply to each statement i made....you are not very good at this unless you have something the democrats have said....

Forum List

Back