The US is the ONLY country at the NATO meeting the press can't talk to the leader of that country

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
The French press has access to the French leader, same for the Germans, the Dutch, the English and so on.

For Americans, no meetings with the president. No photos and if a photo is taken, it must be approved by the Trump administration as well as any stories.

Wow, Trump showing us how democracy dies.

Other countries will see this as "fine, America does it".

Republicans fine with lack of transparency. Of course, they will come back with "Obama blah blah blah" even when Obama never did anything like this. Even the logs on who visited the White House was availible to the public.

Not anymore. We didn't even know the president met with the president of Colombia until it was written in the Colombian press.

Republicans support a totalitarian who wants to take away their healthcare. Republicans are one f*cked up group of masochistic crazies. Even knowing their children will suffer doesn't stop them from supporting Trump. Republicans have become as big a threat to America as Russia. Bigger, since they control the government.

• Banned
Could you imagine if Obama's people committed treason the way Trump and his crew have?

The MSM have made their bed and now they have to lie in it. Serves em right for the fake news and blatant propaganda. I don't need the MSM to tell me what to think.

• Banned
The GOP and Fox call Trump's a trip "wildly successful".

The rest of the world is a laughingstock to the entire world.

Do Republicans see this as successful because of the support for Authoritarian Regimes? Remember the only "freedom" Republicans fight for is the freedom to hate. They call the inability to attack people they hate "PC".
They even applaud attacking a reporter for simply asking a question about the GOP budget.

Fair enough, we don't really have a leader.
we havent had one since last century.....what else is new?...
Sure you do, you have Wall Street and the "job creator" class.
no we dont,a "leader" is ONE who commands a country or a group of people...we have had piss poor so called leaders for at least the last 17 years.....
Obama, respected and admired all over the world. Passed legislation securing equal pay for equal work for women and added tens of millions of Americans access to healthcare for many of them, the first time in their lives.

And your kind call such successes awful. Because they want the poor and people that are disabled or sick to just die already.

We just see things in a different way.

no we dont,a "leader" is ONE who commands a country or a group of people...we have had piss poor so called leaders for at least the last 17 years.....
Obama, respected and admired all over the world. Passed legislation securing equal pay for equal work for women and added tens of millions of Americans access to healthcare for many of them, the first time in their lives.

And your kind call such successes awful. Because they want the poor and people that are disabled or sick to just die already.

my kind?... you have me mixed up with someone else,as usual....i have never bad mouthed obama for what he tried to do,even though i have disagreed with him on certain things and then your kind called me a racist for doing so.....i call him a piss poor leader here at home,because thats what he was.....a piss poor leader ....he only cared about those like you who would never think of questioning the guy...Bush only talked to the right,Obama the left....and in the meantime the country grew farther apart under both of them....piss poor leaders....yea we see things in a different way....you see things the way the democrats tell you to see it....i dont like what i see with both of those piece of shit parties and their so called "leaders"....

my kind?... you have me mixed up with someone else,as usual....i have never bad mouthed obama for what he tried to do,even though i have disagreed with him on certain things and then your kind called me a racist for doing so.....i call him a piss poor leader here at home,because thats what he was.....a piss poor leader ....he only cared about those like you who would never think of questioning the guy...Bush only talked to the right,Obama the left....and in the meantime the country grew farther apart under both of them....piss poor leaders....yea we see things in a different way....you see things the way the democrats tell you to see it....i dont like what i see with both of those piece of shit parties and their so called "leaders"....
You said:

So you unfairly called Obama "piss poor".

You said Democrats were pieces of shit.

So yea, YOUR KIND!

You said:

So yea, YOUR KIND!
no i didnt,i explained why and even included bush and trump....so how was that unfair?....
yes i did,and i said the same about the other guys...so?....
YOUR KIND!
you mean the kind who dont have their faces crammed in the crack of one of the parties?....for once you are right.........

You said:

So yea, YOUR KIND!
no i didnt,i explained why and even included bush and trump....so how was that unfair?....
yes i did,and i said the same about the other guys...so?....
YOUR KIND!
you mean the kind who dont have their faces crammed in the crack of one of the parties?....for once you are right.........
Your kind.

The French press has access to the French leader, same for the Germans, the Dutch, the English and so on.

For Americans, no meetings with the president. No photos and if a photo is taken, it must be approved by the Trump administration as well as any stories.

Republicans fine with lack of transparency. Of course, they will come back with "Obama blah blah blah" even when Obama never did anything like this. Even the logs on who visited the White House was availible to the public.

Not anymore. We didn't even know the president met with the president of Colombia until it was written in the Colombian press.

Republicans support a totalitarian who wants to take away their healthcare. Republicans are one f*cked up group of masochistic crazies. Even knowing their children will suffer doesn't stop them from supporting Trump. Republicans have become as big a threat to America as Russia. Bigger, since they control the government.

"Even knowing their children will suffer doesn't stop them from supporting Trump." Yeah figure that one out! They know their own kids are going to suffer and they don't care. WTF is that?

"Even knowing their children will suffer doesn't stop them from supporting Trump." Yeah figure that one out! They know their own kids are going to suffer and they don't care. WTF is that?
Oh nos, not the children? Maybe Trumpenstein wants them to die so he can feast on their little decomposing bodies?

Forum List

Back