The US is now banning Muslims from flying to the US

they aren't the only people who they stop from coming into this country I would bet. so I'm not going to get all bent over it.

If they knew the correct way to respond to "Hi, how are you?" there wouldn't be a problem but NOOOOOOOOOOO
50629074.jpg

Oh boy....yeah that's vetting them

Greg Abbott

✔@GregAbbott_TX

Actual question asked of Visa applicants shows system is absurd: "Do you seek to engage in terrorist activities" while in U.S. #tcot #PJNET

10:53 PM - 21 Dec 2015
Cunning.

I'm sure it's smoked out a few terrorists. :confused:

Achmed: "Yes, I confess I plan to enter the USA and commit terrorism"
Yes. They'll never get past that. Lol.

MP urges David Cameron to intervene as US bans Muslim family

"officials refused to allow a Muslim family permission to board a flight to the country from Gatwick."

"
The family of 11, from Ms Creasy's Walthamstow constituency in north east London, had planned a holiday to Disneyland in California, saving thousands of pounds for the trip.

But as they went to board the Norwegian Airlines flight to Los Angeles from the Sussex airport on December 15 they were approached by officials from the US Department of Homeland Security, who told them their authorisation to travel had been cancelled."

The US has a visa waiver scheme with the UK, which means the US can't, unless they have sufficient reason, deny anyone 90 days entry into the US for tourism.

How a family of 11 going to Disneyland is a threat to US security, nobody knows, but at this rate the US is going to seriously threaten its tourist industry and friendships around the world.

9-11 was a muslim attack on America. Since then, it was Americans traveling on airplanes who have been scrutinized to death. Some can't travel because of no fly lists, so I'm not ready to break out the crying towel for muslims who can't come here. I also think obama's stupid for giving the go ahead for bringing tens of thousand of military age male refugees here from a muslim country.

"officials refused to allow a Muslim family permission to board a flight to the country from Gatwick."

"
The family of 11, from Ms Creasy's Walthamstow constituency in north east London, had planned a holiday to Disneyland in California, saving thousands of pounds for the trip.

But as they went to board the Norwegian Airlines flight to Los Angeles from the Sussex airport on December 15 they were approached by officials from the US Department of Homeland Security, who told them their authorisation to travel had been cancelled."

The US has a visa waiver scheme with the UK, which means the US can't, unless they have sufficient reason, deny anyone 90 days entry into the US for tourism.

How a family of 11 going to Disneyland is a threat to US security, nobody knows, but at this rate the US is going to seriously threaten its tourist industry and friendships around the world.
Yay. Good for America.

No, good for the right wingers who need an enemy to make themselves feel good about their crappy lives.
Your democrat gvmnts in power now, and they seem to be blocking muslims from entering the US :)

My democrat govt? Why do you think it's "my" government?

"

9-11 was a muslim attack on America. Since then, it was Americans traveling on airplanes who have been scrutinized to death. Some can't travel because of no fly lists, so I'm not ready to break out the crying towel for muslims who can't come here. I also think obama's stupid for giving the go ahead for bringing tens of thousand of military age male refugees here from a muslim country.

A Muslim attack? So, all Muslims agreed to this? It was a MAN ATTACK, they were all men, maybe the US govt should ban ALL MEN from going to the US.

First, the reason why they were denied entry isn't known. The fact liberals are jumping all over this is evidence that it was probably for another reason. SEcond, people get denied admission to the USA every day. Does it make INTERNATIONAL FUCKING HEADLINES EVERY TIME or just for muslims?

First, the reason why they were denied entry isn't known. The fact liberals are jumping all over this is evidence that it was probably for another reason. SEcond, people get denied admission to the USA every day. Does it make INTERNATIONAL FUCKING HEADLINES EVERY TIME or just for muslims?
They come from an area where a plot to blow up 10 uk to US flights was uncovered a few years ago. If these men belong to the same 'Islamic education centre' they could potentially end up on no fly lists.

Mohammad Tariq Mahmood and his family were pulled from a queue at Gatwick airport and told they would not be able to fly to Los Angeles for a trip to Disneyland, though say they were not given a reason for the decision.

Since their story was initially reported, ITV News has discovered that a Facebook page claiming links to radical Islamist groups was set up by someone who has lived at the family's postal address.

The account, in the name of Hamza Hussain, lists the job titles "supervisor at Taliban and leader at al-Qaeda" - suggesting it may have been published as a joke.

Asked about the account, Mr Mahmood - whose son's name is also Hamza - said hackers may be to blame, adding: "That could be anything, maybe a mistake."

Forum List

Back