The US is about to make it a felony to support BDS! No, I'm not making this up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I'm interested in understanding the root of anti-semitism.
That's bullshit. I have explained this over and over and this IS an issue very dear to me. You people cause antisemitism with your dishonesty and outright lies, let alone israel's behavior that you all either lie about or remain in total denial. People are sick of it.

If you are blaming anti-Semites for calling out this anti-American bullshit, then I insist you watch this 5 minute video before returning to my thread.

Feel free to think the guy in the video is an idiot, but hear his words... and learn.

The antisemitism canard is not even close to having anything to do with everyday Americans standing up to this blatantly fascist insanity.

Well to tell You simple - nobody asked me in Germany about my views on the Holocaust, multiculturalism, or any other issue that stand in the heart of the Jewish community in the diaspora.

The first question Turks asked me when entering their shop was "Where are You from?"....and the first question...well not question but an argument among themselves (the Jordanian, Palestinian and Tunisian) was "Is he a Massih or Yahud?".

You are too, a great study subject on this issue.

Back on topic...

Is it at least time to get israel's agents like aipac and the many who hold high positions within our government out of American politics?

I don't care. I am a Jew - a king's heart is like a stream of a river in G-d's hands.

I'm interested whether You feel the same about the Muslim Brotherhood/Hitler Youth/Hamas in the US campuses and govt. or just the Jewish organizations that don't support Your view?

Is it at least time to get israel's agents like aipac and the many who hold high positions within our government out of American politics?

If you don't care, why are you posting on a US board?

Already answered.
Now answer my question. About the Hitler Youth/Hamas/Muslim Brotherhood in the US gov and campuses.

Agree with their statements or not?

Because I'm interested in understanding the root of anti-semitism.
That's bullshit. I have explained this over and over and this IS an issue very dear to me. You people cause antisemitism with your dishonesty and outright lies, let alone israel's behavior that you all either lie about or remain in total denial. People are sick of it.

If you are blaming anti-Semites for calling out this anti-American bullshit, then I insist you watch this 5 minute video before returning to my thread.

Feel free to think the guy in the video is an idiot, but hear his words... and learn.

The antisemitism canard is not even close to having anything to do with everyday Americans standing up to this blatantly fascist insanity.

In a nutshell: Anti-semitism will disappear as soon as Jewish Jews disappear.

BDS is on borrowed time, just like the Third Reich.

The Jews survived thousands of years. We can survive these nutjobs, too.
What are you talking about?

This is the thread on throwing Americans in jail for decades over a damn thought crime.

You can survive that? LOL... you approve of it.

This is the thread on throwing Americans in jail for decades over a damn thought crime.

Such silly melodrama, Habib.

Identify where a thought crime will land us kuffar in thought crime jail.

You, Habib, are a hoot.

If you thnk that's bad, go out and protest.

It's easy to whine from behind a computer.

Do think that is right? And should Americans throw israel's agents out of our country?

Thought crime? Ha ha ha! BDS is a front for Islamic terrorist groups that uses violence and anti free speech tactics to attack anybody that isn't in line with their Islamofacist ideology.

Do think that is right? And should Americans throw israel's agents out of our country?

BDS is a thought crime itself.

They basically terrorized Radiohead for not supporting their cause.

Thing is, BDS is about incitement and racism more than anything else. It boycotts Israeli people and business places Just for being managed by Jews

(No one will even think of boycotting Arab Israeli people or businesses)

Just today, a Hamas activist was sentenced to like for inciting to kill Jews. In Austria.

Wow, thanks for that one, effin moron.

None of your post is even relevant.

Do you think that is right? And should Americans throw israel's agents out of our government?

Wow, thanks for that one, effin moron.

None of your post is even relevant.

Do you think that is right? And should Americans throw israel's agents out of our government?

I don't think that simply supporting an idea without doing anything about it should be punished by imprisonment.

In case of BDS, most are actual activist who want to hurt Jews.

It is an inside American issue anyhow. not my problem.

Because I can.

And because it helps me to learn English and is mind opening.

Why?

It's not a BDS board. No mod is going to ban me for being Israeli.

Sorry to disappoint.

Because I can.

Why?

Sorry to disappoint.
Funny stuff, but you post here to brand israel as the good guy.

Because I can.

Why?

Sorry to disappoint.
Israel is obviously the good guy. It's not even up for debate. You must enjoy going up shit's creek without paddles.

It's a thread about your confusion between a fine and jail time.
And whining.
Lots of Arab whining.

Because I can.

Why?

Sorry to disappoint.

Why do you post on a US forum?

that is because he is paid very well by his bosses in Israel,havent you figured that out yet people like him and toddstar parrot would never come back here for their constant ass beatings they get here everyday from folks like you and me for FREE,not in a million years would they do that for free.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

they are VERY WELL PAID to come here by their boss dude,you should know that by now.

Because I can.

Why?

Sorry to disappoint.

Why do you post on a US forum?

that is because he is paid very well by his bosses in Israel,havent you figured that out yet people like him and toddstar parrot would never come back here for their constant ass beatings they get here everyday from folks like you and me for FREE,not in a million years would they do that for free.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

they are VERY WELL PAID to come here by their boss dude,you should know that by now.

I have a good and stable job, thank you very much.

Are *you* being paid for being here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back