The US is about to make it a felony to support BDS! No, I'm not making this up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it will not change, but keep trying.

No, it will not change

a) Declaration of policy.—Section 3(5) of the Export Administration Act of 1979 (50 U.S.C. 4602(5)) (as continued in effect pursuant to the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (50 U.S.C. 1701 et seq.)) is amended

(1) by amending subparagraph (A) to read as follows:

“(A) to oppose—

“(i) restrictive trade practices or boycotts fostered or imposed by foreign countries, or requests to impose restrictive trade practices or boycotts by foreign countries, against other countries friendly to the United States or against any United States person; and

“(ii) restrictive trade practices or boycotts fostered or imposed by any international governmental organization against Israel or requests to impose restrictive trade practices or boycotts by any international governmental organization against Israel;”; and

(2) in subparagraph (B), by striking “which have the effect” and all the follows and inserting the following: “which have the effect of furthering or supporting

Text - S.720 - 115th Congress (2017-2018): Israel Anti-Boycott Act

DERP!

Please tell us how israel's agents in aipac and in high positions in our government is a good thing. And tell us, how limiting free political speech in America is a good thing.

Please tell us how israel's agents in aipac and in high positions in our government is a good thing. And tell us, how limiting free political speech in America is a good thing.

You can whine about Israel all you want. Yeah, free speech, even for morons like you.

No, it will not change

a) Declaration of policy.—Section 3(5) of the Export Administration Act of 1979 (50 U.S.C. 4602(5)) (as continued in effect pursuant to the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (50 U.S.C. 1701 et seq.)) is amended

“(A) to oppose—

“(i) restrictive trade practices or boycotts fostered or imposed by foreign countries, or requests to impose restrictive trade practices or boycotts by foreign countries, against other countries friendly to the United States or against any United States person; and

“(ii) restrictive trade practices or boycotts fostered or imposed by any international governmental organization against Israel or requests to impose restrictive trade practices or boycotts by any international governmental organization against Israel;”; and

(2) in subparagraph (B), by striking “which have the effect” and all the follows and inserting the following: “which have the effect of furthering or supporting

DERP!

It doesn't change the criminal penalties!

“(j) Violations Of Section 8(a).—Whoever knowingly violates or conspires to or attempts to violate any provision of section 8(a) or any regulation, order, or license issued thereunder shall be fined in accordance with section 206 of the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (50 U.S.C. 1705).”.

50 U.S.C. 4618) (as continued in effect pursuant to the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (50 U.S.C. 1701 et seq.)) is amended—50 U.S.C. 1701 et seq.)) taken or knowingly agreed to be taken on or after such date of enactment.

50 U.S.C. 1701 et seq.)."

JERK!

Freedom of speech has been used to expose BDS (Hitler Youth) for years, now US and even the EU understand what they really hide behind those 'solutions' they promote...

No, it will not change

“(A) to oppose—

DERP!

“(j) Violations Of Section 8(a).—Whoever knowingly violates or conspires to or attempts to violate any provision of section 8(a) or any regulation, order, or license issued thereunder shall be fined in accordance with section 206 of the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (50 U.S.C. 1705).”.

50 U.S.C. 4618) (as continued in effect pursuant to the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (50 U.S.C. 1701 et seq.)) is amended—50 U.S.C. 1701 et seq.)) taken or knowingly agreed to be taken on or after such date of enactment.

JERK!

Whoever knowingly violates or conspires to or attempts to violate any provision of section 8(a) or any regulation, order, or license issued thereunder shall be fined

Right there in the text. If it said fined and/or jailed, then you'd have some proof.

Freedom of speech has been used to expose BDS (Hitler Youth) for years, now US and even the EU understand what they really hide behind those 'solutions' they promote...

Off topic, idiot. This is the thread on throwing Americans in jail for decades over a damn thought crime.

Anyone who thinks this is a good idea should move to a place like israel where you can reside by like-minded fascist shitstains.

Off topic, idiot. This is the thread on throwing Americans in jail for decades over a damn thought crime.

Anyone who thinks this is a good idea should move to a place like israel where you can reside by like-minded fascist shitstains.

BDS, Hitler Youth and the Muslim Brotherhood in the US campuses, US govt. is exactly ON TOPIC.
The network has been exposed - unlike that woman, You'll run away from owning the position, only later to come back spread exactly the same ideology, blood libels and hate speech.

No, it will not change

“(A) to oppose—

DERP!

JERK!

Whoever knowingly violates or conspires to or attempts to violate any provision of section 8(a) or any regulation, order, or license issued thereunder shall be fined

Right there in the text. If it said fined and/or jailed, then you'd have some proof.

Listen you raving maniac, it does say fined or imprisoned. It doesn't matter if it says fined, it refers you to the penalties and the penalty is fined or imprisoned.

"(c)Criminal penalty

A person who willfully commits, willfully attempts to commit, or willfully conspires to commit, or aids or abets in the commission of, an unlawful act described in subsection (a) shall, upon conviction, be fined not more than $1,000,000, or if a natural person, may be imprisoned for not more than 20 years, or both."

This is the thread on throwing Americans in jail for decades over a damn thought crime.

When have Muzzie lovers ever been accused of thinking?

No, it will not change

“(A) to oppose—

DERP!

JERK!

Listen you raving maniac, it does say fined or imprisoned. It doesn't matter if it says fined, it refers you to the penalties and the penalty is fined or imprisoned.

"(c)Criminal penalty

A person who willfully commits, willfully attempts to commit, or willfully conspires to commit, or aids or abets in the commission of, an unlawful act described in subsection (a) shall, upon conviction, be fined not more than $1,000,000, or if a natural person, may be imprisoned for not more than 20 years, or both."

Listen you raving maniac, it does say fined or imprisoned.

Cool story bro. Show me.

BDS, Hitler Youth and the Muslim Brotherhood in the US campuses, US govt. is exactly ON TOPIC.
The network has been exposed - unlike that woman, You'll run away from owning the position, only later to come back spread exactly the same ideology, blood libels and hate speech
You are both an idiot and an enemy of free speech. Israel is perfect for you. Why do you post on a US forum?

The network has been exposed - unlike that woman, You'll run away from owning the position, only later to come back spread exactly the same ideology, blood libels and hate speech
You are both an idiot and an enemy of free speech. Israel is perfect for you. Why do you post on a US forum?

Because I'm interested in understanding the root of anti-semitism.
It's very interesting, thought stimulating.
Especially when other Jews in the diaspora share their thoughts on issues at the heart of Israel.

Basically I've already told the specific incident that got me involved.
First time I've encountered true anti-semitism was in Germany...(a Jordanian, Palestinian and Tunisian meet a pastor and a Jew, and the pastor proudly introduces his Israeli friend...eye opening experience...and a couple more)
Before that I lived my life in Israel and was diametrically opposed to political Zionism.

The 2 had to clash eventually.

You have answered that very question for yourself at least a few dozen times here...every Jew living in Israel is an inveterate murderer.

That's bullshit. I have explained this over and over and this IS an issue very dear to me. You people cause antisemitism with your dishonesty and outright lies, let alone israel's behavior that you all either lie about or remain in total denial. People are sick of it.

If you are blaming anti-Semites for calling out this anti-American bullshit, then I insist you watch this 5 minute video before returning to my thread.

Feel free to think the guy in the video is an idiot, but hear his words... and learn.

The antisemitism canard is not even close to having anything to do with everyday Americans standing up to this blatantly fascist insanity.

That's bullshit. I have explained this over and over and this IS an issue very dear to me. You people cause antisemitism with your dishonesty and outright lies, let alone israel's behavior that you all either lie about or remain in total denial. People are sick of it.

If you are blaming anti-Semites for calling out this anti-American bullshit, then I insist you watch this 5 minute video before returning to my thread.

Feel free to think the guy in the video is an idiot, but hear his words... and learn.

The antisemitism canard is not even close to having anything to do with everyday Americans standing up to this blatantly fascist insanity.

Well to tell You simple - nobody asked me in Germany about my views on the Holocaust, multiculturalism, or any other issue that stand in the heart of the Jewish community in the diaspora.

The first question Turks asked me when entering their shop was "Where are You from?"....and the first question...well not question but an argument among themselves (the Jordanian, Palestinian and Tunisian) was "Is he a Massih or Yahud?".

You are too, a great study subject on this issue. Much more interesting than the Muslim neo-nazis.

Well to tell You simple - nobody asked me in Germany about my views on the Holocaust, multiculturalism, or any other issue that stand in the heart of the Jewish community in the diaspora.

The first question Turks asked me when entering their shop was "Where are You from?"....and the first question...well not question but an argument among themselves (the Jordanian, Palestinian and Tunisian) was "Is he a Massih or Yahud?".

You are too, a great study subject on this issue.

Back on topic...

Is it at least time to get israel's agents like aipac and the many who hold high positions within our government out of American politics?

Back on topic...

Is it at least time to get israel's agents like aipac and the many who hold high positions within our government out of American politics?

I don't care. I am a Jew - a king's heart is like a stream of a river in G-d's hands.

I'm interested whether You feel the same about the Muslim Brotherhood/Hitler Youth/Hamas in the US campuses and govt. or just the Jewish organizations that don't support Your view?

Back on topic...

I don't care. I am a Jew - a king's heart is like a stream of a river in G-d's hands.

I'm interested whether You feel the same about the Muslim Brotherhood/Hitler Youth/Hamas in the US campuses and govt. or just the Jewish organizations that don't support Your view?

If you don't care, why are you posting on a US board?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back