Who Should Be Able to Pray on the Temple Mount/Noble Sanctuary?

Who should be able to pray on the Temple Mount/Noble Sanctuary?

• Jews only

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Muslims only

• Christians only

• All Abrahamic faiths, at all times

• All Abrahamic faiths, at separate times for each faith

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Everyone of any faith

Votes: 10 83.3%

• Total voters

Shusha

Gold Member
Dec 14, 2015
Its important, again, to think about where we SHOULD be heading in the future. What is the goal here?

Secondary question would be who should be in charge of ensuring safety and security on the holy site?

I have questions too.

Why do the Europeans continue to believe it is their holiest site?

Why do they even care?

Isn't it time for the Europeans, whose ancestors only converted to Judaism in the middle ages, to build their temple elsewhere?

The Muslim structures there have been there for centuries and certainly aren't going anywhere.

I have questions too.

Why do they even care?

Isn't it time for the Europeans, whose ancestors only converted to Judaism in the middle ages, to build their temple elsewhere?

The Muslim structures there have been there for centuries and certainly aren't going anywhere.

If most palestinian muslims don't want to pass through metal detectors, they can pray in the garbage dumb (of their making) at the base.

A few muslims are not bothered by the security.

I don't have a problem with small tents or pavilions set up around the edge for other faiths as well as a synagogue/temple, a church and a mosque on the mount. No loud speakers.

I'll just go back as a tourist when there is peace. I've lived through too much violence and war already, far too much.

You quoted my post and answered none of the questions. You simply went on about metal detectors.

Those are the most important questions you people can consider if you ever want to figure out peace.

Louie, are you sad face because I didn't specify whether I meant authentic NK Jews or synthetic Jews?

You quoted my post and answered none of the questions. You simply went on about metal detectors.

Those are the most important questions you people can consider if you ever want to figure out peace.

Jews are still jews no matter the country they lived in. Most jews will try to return to Israel if only to visit. Many will make aliyah. Some will move there permanently. They are all jews and welcome.

Louie, are you sad face because I didn't specify whether I meant authentic NK Jews or synthetic Jews?
4 simple questions:

Why do they even care?

The Muslim structures there have been there for centuries and certainly aren't going anywhere. True or false?

4 simple questions:

Why do they even care?

The Muslim structures there have been there for centuries and certainly aren't going anywhere. True or false?

Why do you Islamics have this atrocious habit of desecrating the holy sites of your own fascist ideology as well as the holy sites of other, relevant religions?

ISIS Destroys Al Nuri Mosque, Another Loss for Mosul

I have questions too.

Why do they even care?

Got news for you. If the Palestinians keep up there attacks on Israel it's just a matter of time when the "Muslim structures" will be going somewhere else.

It's odd, that you as a most prolific plagiarist in these threads would utter such a statement.

Shusha

4 simple questions:

Why do they even care?

Jews are still jews no matter the country they lived in. Most jews will try to return to Israel if only to visit. Many will make aliyah. Some will move there permanently. They are all jews and welcome.

Which begs the question is jew a culture or a religion?

I have questions too.

Why do they even care?

That has to be the dumbest post on USMB in history.

4 simple questions:

Why do they even care?

Oh, you bore me. Fine. Here's your answers:

Because it is.

Because its our holiest site -- the place where the Shechinah rests.

No. The Temple has only one place.

True, (as long as no one gets it in their mind to properly return it to its rightful owners).

4 simple questions:

Why do they even care?

WTF is your problem with history. Jewish Temples were there hundreds of years before Mohammed was born.

Its important, again, to think about where we SHOULD be heading in the future. What is the goal here?

Secondary question would be who should be in charge of ensuring safety and security on the holy site?

the Temple Mount is a jewish holy site. Jerusalem is not even mentioned in the koran.

so what do you think?

the Temple Mount is a jewish holy site. Jerusalem is not even mentioned in the koran.

so what do you think?

I think it is a stolen Jewish holy place. (But I still think we should share. And I think its G-d's intent that we should share.)

Which begs the question is jew a culture or a religion?

Its easy enough to answer. Just give a definition of a culture and see if the Jewish people match the criteria. Certainly all normal definitions of culture (as in those NOT created by anti-semites) would include the Jewish people.

It's utterly ridiculous that Jews can't pray at their holiest site, which they defacto control. Thanks Moshe.

so what do you think?

I think it is a stolen Jewish holy place. (But I still think we should share. And I think its G-d's intent that we should share.)

share what, though? a temple? the holy of holies? or a mosque?

New Topics

Forum List

Back