The US Has ZERO Chance Of Defending Taiwan, Naval Power In That Region Now In Jeopardy

This isn't Biden's war.
Never has been although that is the Russian propaganda at the moment. You are successfully parroting what Russian propagandists are saying.

All of NATO membership nations are keeping their promise of the NPA. If they didn't, they would never get another treaty....and they are continually needing them.

Poland itself is looking for some payback....so is Slovakia and Finland. Ukraine is a European proxy....USA just built the coalition and is providing some supplies (as per agreement)
What agreement? what percentage of the supplies are being provided by the United States, and how are the financial aspects being managed and audited to prevent corruption -- a trend / pattern with Ukraine? How has the United States planned to backfill the billions of stockpiled munitions we've provided to Ukraine?

Talk is cheap .. and since you're a subject matter expertise on the topic .. you can shed some light?

What agreement? what percentage of the supplies are being provided by the United States, and how are the financial aspects being managed and audited to prevent corruption -- a trend / pattern with Ukraine? How has the United States planned to backfill the billions of stockpiled munitions we've provided to Ukraine?

Talk is cheap .. and since you're a subject matter expertise on the topic .. you can shed some light?
I've clearly stated the answers to your questions already. I'm not Google nor a history teacher. Just because you either want to argue against plain facts or don't like them doesn't change the truth. Look at how many nations are supporting Ukraine!

From S Korea to Israel....and ALL of Europe.
Practically every nation capable is giving munitions to Ukraine...and a few that aren't but doing it anyway. That in itself should be the clue that Russia is in the wrong.

Personally I'm waiting to see if New Zealand starts kicking in or if they want to stay the odd man out on this one. The whole world has chosen a side....WHICH SIDE ARE YOU GOING TO CHOOSE?
RUSSIA OR REST OF THE WORLD?

I've clearly stated the answers to your questions already. I'm not Google nor a history teacher. Just because you either want to argue against plain facts or don't like them doesn't change the truth. Look at how many nations are supporting Ukraine!

From S Korea to Israel....and ALL of Europe.
Practically every nation capable is giving munitions to Ukraine...and a few that aren't but doing it anyway. That in itself should be the clue that Russia is in the wrong.

Personally I'm waiting to see if New Zealand starts kicking in or if they want to stay the odd man out on this one. The whole world has chosen a side....WHICH SIDE ARE YOU GOING TO CHOOSE?
RUSSIA OR REST OF THE WORLD?
Re-iterating the question: What country is leading the way with providing munitions to Ukraine that is putting its stockpiles in jeopardy to support additional engagements -- for the long haul (eg Taiwan)? A clear majority of the "other" countries outside of the U.S., Australia, Germany and the UK are contributing ... What does "supporting Ukraine" mean?

What happens when China attacks Taiwan?

Modern carriers, as cool as they may seem; are relics of the past. They require an insane amount of support just to keep them operational, and protected. They’ve only been allowed to flourish in the manner they have is because they have never faced a “near peer” opposition since WWII. The first time one of the exorbitantly expensive sitting ducks becomes a reef starter kit (and it will happen), the US is going to change its Naval doctrine….

Force projection / force multiplyers who defenses are not up to today's threats.

Some Navy commanders are better informed than others
Meaning what?

Experts are on revord saying the US chose not to begon researching hypersonic technology yeats ago - China did. We are far behind.

We have nothing that can stop a missile traveling greater than 3 times the speed of sound - period.

This is not a NAVAL threat - this is an unparalleled theat to national security.

Now, according to reports,the CCP has hypersonic drones capable of carrying munitions.

There is no way, however, Biden will take the nation to war against his benefactors if / when they decide to take Taiwan...

...and tbe smart thing to do is to do that soon, whe they have the nimbers, the technological / weapons superiority, and a paid pupoet in the WH.

Meaning what?

Experts are on revord saying the US chose not to begon researching hypersonic technology yeats ago - China did. We are far behind.

We have nothing that can stop a missile traveling greater than 3 times the speed of sound - period.

This is not a NAVAL threat - this is an unparalleled theat to national security.

Now, according to reports,the CCP has hypersonic drones capable of carrying munitions.

There is no way, however, Biden will take the nation to war against his benefactors if / when they decide to take Taiwan...

...and tbe smart thing to do is to do that soon, whe they have the nimbers, the technological / weapons superiority, and a paid pupoet in the WH.
Its a serious threat

But I dont think we are defenseless

I did answer the question, you just don’t like the answer
Of course I don't like the response .... Your non-answer answer just justifies the unreasonable response ... and putting the United States into a vulnerable position for other engagements -- like Taiwan. Thanks rightwinger!

Of course I don't like the response .... Your non-answer answer just justifies the unreasonable response ... and putting the United States into a vulnerable position for other engagements -- like Taiwan. Thanks rightwinger!

We have no troops deployed, we are not vulnerable.

Your boy Putin, now THAT is vulnerable

Yes . yes .. because .. when we need to be ready and have no bullets or major artillery ... no issues ... it's all in the name of Ukraine!! got it!

Those bullets and artillery were meant to use against Russia
Now they are

Only we are not needed to shoot them

Yes . yes .. because .. when we need to be ready and have no bullets or major artillery ... no issues ... it's all in the name of Ukraine!! got it!
We keep strategic reserves...we never draw down to a point that we can't defend ourselves...neither is Russia. And it's actually gone beyond what it could afford to spend in munitions.
That's why S Korea has kicked in. It has huge supplies. It gave Ukraine a two month supply all on its own. More are being produced as fast as financially feasible...and if it comes to really needing them then unfinancially feasible.

Besides....a war with China is not going to mostly be an artillery war. China is 100 miles away from Taiwan. And S Korea will help out from their location. (They got HIMARS)

You are being chicken little.

Those bullets and artillery were meant to use against Russia
Now they are

Only we are not needed to shoot them
OH .. okay .. so the 1.5 million rounds of 155mm and 50 million rounds of evil 5.56 were specifically allocated for Ukraine? Leaving our reserves in a deficit, and the 2 manufacturers struggling to create new production lines to replenish stocks. Got it!

OH .. okay .. so the 1.5 million rounds of 155mm and 50 million rounds of evil 5.56 were specifically allocated for Ukraine? Leaving our reserves in a deficit, and the 2 manufacturers struggling to create new production lines to replenish stocks. Got it

Breaking my heart

Defense Contractors are always willing to take new contracts

We keep strategic reserves...we never draw down to a point that we can't defend ourselves...neither is Russia. And it's actually gone beyond what it could afford to spend in munitions.
That's why S Korea has kicked in. It has huge supplies. It gave Ukraine a two month supply all on its own. More are being produced as fast as financially feasible...and if it comes to really needing them then unfinancially feasible.

Besides....a war with China is not going to mostly be an artillery war. China is 100 miles away from Taiwan. And S Korea will help out from their location. (They got HIMARS)

You are being chicken little.
So the AP article that states we are in a deficit and not prepared for a long war is .. wrong?

Are you this ignorant to realize a deficit isn't easily replenished? Even if we hired 10000 defense contractors today, it would be a year + for replenishment ..

Are you that ignorant to realize we spent $2 trillion in Afghanistan and still survived?

The question you should be asking is where is your boy Putin going to come up with the money to continue his war?

Forum List

Back