The University of Southern California cancels its Muslim valedictorian’s commencement speech

That’s what I thought, but apparently there were a number of students with the same perfect GPA, and Gd-forbid they give it to an American-born student, or, OMG….a Jew. They naturally picked the Muslim immigrant.

As an aside, and a positive sign….the professors and students at Columbia who are bragging how they stand with the Islamic terrorists against Jews are likely to be terminated or expelled. I’d like to see any foreign students sent back to Somalia or wherever they came from.

Yes, they had to show their 'wokeness' and 'diversity', it said she was native born, so I believe she was born here in the states, not sure.

It's good to see the tide turning.
Yup. I’m sorry to see how much vicious Jew-hate the libs tolerated before even they are taking action.

Also, did you hear Biden come out and speak strongly about the evils of antisemitism, and how reprehensible it is for students - especially ones who are foreigners - and professors to brag how they side with HAMAS?

Me, neither.

I don't know what her speech was going to be about, and neither did you. The university does, and they made their decision based on that.

And you didn't answer my question. :dunno:
You have something to back up your claim about the university?

The university is not obligated to give her a platform for her anti-Semitic hate speech.

Did you read a transcript of her speech before it was supposed to happen? Or are you omniscient?

(I'm not making any claims either way since I have no idea, just asking you to back yourself up.)

The student in the OP is most likely of South Asian heritage, and likely not radical. I hope leftists are happy they have brought education and public speech to this.

I said what I meant you were spreading false information about why she was suspended.
What’s false? She was suspended becuase of her antisemitic activism. You make it sound like she was roasting marshmallows at summer camp.

The little Jew-hater was spreading lies about Israel, and violated achool policy.

I know you’re upset that people have finally had enough of the Jew hate speech, but tough noogies.

What’s false? She was suspended becuase of her antisemitic activism. You make it sound like she was roasting marshmallows at summer camp.

The little Jew-hate was spreading lies about Israel, and violated achool policy.

I know you’re upset that people have finally had enough of the Jew hate speech, but tough noogies.
Her speech didn’t get her suspended you dumb fuck, it was her failure to disperse from the encampment. You could at least pretend you have honesty in you.

Forum List

Back