The Universe: Eternal or no?

Well at least I showed you where you stated that no respectable scientist would consider the existence of a God when you said you didn't make that statement. Now you are standing by that statement. Good for you.

All religions are built around irrationalism. Science springs out of the rational attempt to explain the irrational. So how could science not consider the existence of god? But considering the existence of god is not a scientific proof of god and that Einstein, or any other scientist, considered the existence lends no more credence to god then you or I considering the same. You are spinning in a fallacy which is no surprise since what you are arguing is irrational...

The universe is eternal enough where I wouldn't mind at all going all the way with the opinion that it is eternal.

The universe is eternal enough where I wouldn't mind at all going all the way with the opinion that it is eternal.

Did you know that if the universe is infinite and matter finite than what was is and what is will once again be. So how does it feel to be immortal?

Actually, matter is finite only within itself, the amount of matter could be infinite as well.

Oh, science actually has that stated to. Space isn't a complete vacuum, it's just the particles of gas are so spread out it's like a vacuum to us. So the universe is still 'filled'.

Last edited:
Well at least I showed you where you stated that no respectable scientist would consider the existence of a God when you said you didn't make that statement. Now you are standing by that statement. Good for you.
I never made any such statement. Scientists are human beings and have lives outside of their science work. They engage in many things that have nothing to do with science such as art, music, sports, religion. You however completely misunderstand what I have said and continue to do so when it has been so plainly and clearly explained to you where your fault in cognizance lies. Since you haven't answered my question as to what you consider a scientific discussion to be, I can only assume that you are clueless. Until you answer that question correctly, going by the aptitude you have proven to be capable of thus far, you are properly classified under retard and will therefore be treated as such.

Are you saying that you feel as though the universe is eternal? That's a religious POV, not a scientific one.
Wrong. Neither is more scientific than the other. A particular theory in science may favor one over the other, but there is no evidence to believe one theory to be more correct than another when it comes this particular issue.

Did you know that if the universe is infinite and matter finite than what was is and what is will once again be. So how does it feel to be immortal?

But in the SAME form??? Or different forms, IF this were true?

Just seems like a Mayan Prophesy to me...verse science???

Care

But in the SAME form??? Or different forms, IF this were true?

Just seems like a Mayan Prophesy to me...verse science???

Care

Grab a piece of dough and mark the position of every molecule. Now start kneading it an infinite amount of times. Since the matter of the dough is finite and the times kneaded infinite the number of times the molecules would return to the original position would be infinite. So what was is and what is will be again.

And matter may well be infinite but not within our universe else there would have been no big bang but a continual constant roar. Since space is infinite there would be an infinite number of universes each containing just enough finite matter for critical mass. This of course would raise the possibility that not only can I exist an infinite number of times in this universe but since all matter was once uniform and critical mass for each universe the same I can also exist an infinite number of times in an infinite number of universes.

In other words, life eternal, Make sense???

In science, it is time that has a beginning. Energy cannot be created or destroyed. If energy cannot be created, it can't increase and if it can't be destroyed, it can't decrease therefore, if energy can't increase or decrease it is a constant. Energy can only change form.

I agree 100%. I have been saying that all along. It will be interesting to see how soon scientists will be able to detect matter that is spirit.

All religions are built around irrationalism. Science springs out of the rational attempt to explain the irrational. So how could science not consider the existence of god? But considering the existence of god is not a scientific proof of god and that Einstein, or any other scientist, considered the existence lends no more credence to god then you or I considering the same. You are spinning in a fallacy which is no surprise since what you are arguing is irrational...

It may be irrational to you, but not to others, Einstein included.

Scientists are already able to describe matter as constantly moving particles that can be reduced and reduced and are primarily empty space. That is consistent with Buddhist teachings on 'the way things truly abide'.

I never made any such statement. Scientists are human beings and have lives outside of their science work. They engage in many things that have nothing to do with science such as art, music, sports, religion. You however completely misunderstand what I have said and continue to do so when it has been so plainly and clearly explained to you where your fault in cognizance lies. Since you haven't answered my question as to what you consider a scientific discussion to be, I can only assume that you are clueless. Until you answer that question correctly, going by the aptitude you have proven to be capable of thus far, you are properly classified under retard and will therefore be treated as such.

Wrong. Neither is more scientific than the other. A particular theory in science may favor one over the other, but there is no evidence to believe one theory to be more correct than another when it comes this particular issue.

Well, since I am such a retard, let me ask you a retarded question, it shouldn't be too hard to answer given your infinite wisdom.
What exactly do you think is a scientific discussion? Since you are obviously unquestionable, I would seek answers from you if you are so kind. Please forgive my idiocy. Try and explain it like I ride that short bus to school please. Please no words with more than 3 syllables:(

Last edited:
Grab a piece of dough and mark the position of every molecule. Now start kneading it an infinite amount of times. Since the matter of the dough is finite and the times kneaded infinite the number of times the molecules would return to the original position would be infinite. So what was is and what is will be again.

And matter may well be infinite but not within our universe else there would have been no big bang but a continual constant roar. Since space is infinite there would be an infinite number of universes each containing just enough finite matter for critical mass. This of course would raise the possibility that not only can I exist an infinite number of times in this universe but since all matter was once uniform and critical mass for each universe the same I can also exist an infinite number of times in an infinite number of universes.

In other words, life eternal, Make sense???

Quite right. to me it doesn't make sense in my retarded mind that any of us will just cease to exist.

Spiritual matter? LOL Funny joke. Transdimensional is less fictional.

People laughed at columbus when he suggested the world was round, what a psycho he must have been. Certainly if our all knowing scientists can find it in their few years of studying(30-100 for the smartest ones), then spirit can't possibly be real matter. Silly me.

It takes more than a brain to be able to reason. animals don't reason, they react. We reason, we feel, we have emotions, that can't be seen by scientists microscopes yet. but I believe those things absolutely have to be a biproduct of spirit and another complex table of elements not discovered. My humble opinion.

Well, since I am such a retard, let me ask you a retarded question, it shouldn't be too hard to answer given your infinite wisdom.
What exactly do you think is a scientific discussion? Since you are obviously unquestionable, I would seek answers from you if you are so kind. Please forgive my idiocy. Try and explain it like I ride that short bus to school please. Please no words with more than 3 syllables:(
One that us-es rea-son and log-ic! Durrr...

People laughed at columbus when he suggested the world was round, what a psycho he must have been.
This is retarded bullshit that an elementary pupil would spout who just came from a class with a dumbass elementary teacher with an even dumber textbook. No, Christopher Columbus did not suggest to the people of the world that the Earth was round. It was in fact a widely accepted notion among all intellectuals of the day. Even the ancient Greeks knew that the world was round and were able to accurately estimate the Earth's diameter.

Last edited:
This is retarded bullshit that an elementary pupil would spout who just came from a class with a dumbass elementary teacher with an even dumber textbook. No, Christopher Columbus did not suggest to the people of the world that the Earth was round. It was in fact a widely accepted notion among all intellectuals of the day. Even the ancient Greeks knew that the world was round and were able to accurately estimate the Earth's diameter.
But the lesson comes through, does it not?

People laughed at columbus when he suggested the world was round, what a psycho he must have been. Certainly if our all knowing scientists can find it in their few years of studying(30-100 for the smartest ones), then spirit can't possibly be real matter. Silly me.

Columbus was doubted by the religious people not the scientists, he got his theory from other scientists, it wasn't even his own he was just the one brave enough to go against the church.

Forum List

Back