The United States needs to catch up with Canada, make the doobie legal!

Stormy Daniels

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2018
And as soon as we do, let's be sure to make our next priority the elimination of those tobacco cigarettes. Because that's bad for you.

Liberals should just admit that they can't get their acts together.

Canada legalises marijuana to help them cope with living next to America

Canadian Prime Minister Trudeau says his new domestic policy will be to get baked and wait for the neighbours to their south to chill out a bit.

A statement from the Canadian government said they legalised weed as quickly as possible because holy shit they’re definitely going to need it.

Drug reform has been a big topic in the country for many years, but experts believe the election of President Trump hastened the process – due to Trudeau calling a press conference the day after the US election and asking if anyone had any ‘really strong shit’ they could let him have a bang off.

And as soon as we do, let's be sure to make our next priority the elimination of those tobacco cigarettes. Because that's bad for you.

Liberals should just admit that they can't get their acts together.

I agree. They can tax it and regulate it just like cigarettes. They will make a lot of money.

I agree with you on cannabis but not on tobacco. I say screw the nanny state.

I’m curious to see how this plays out when a person goes for a workman’s comp claim, or other insurance claim.

The United States needs to catch up with Canada
We don't need to do ANYTHING just because Canada is doing it. Fuck Canada.

But, I agree that pot is no different than alcohol and should be taxed if sold, but growing it on your own, for your own consumption, should be legal and free.

I have never used pot. If it becomes legal I will not smoke it.

I will likely have some "special" brownies.

You potheads tell me if that's a good idea.

The United States needs to catch up with Canada
We don't need to do ANYTHING just because Canada is doing it. Fuck Canada.

But, I agree that pot is no different than alcohol and should be taxed if sold, but growing it on your own, for your own consumption, should be legal and free.

I have never used pot. If it becomes legal I will not smoke it.

I will likely have some "special" brownies.

You potheads tell me if that's a good idea.

You can infuse it into everything. It not just for brownies anymore.

I’m curious to see how this plays out when a person goes for a workman’s comp claim, or other insurance claim.
I worked in factories and heavy industry as a mechanical engineer for most of my adult live.

Anytime someone got seriously hurt they were required to give blood for a drug test. If the test came back positive for drug use. The person was automatically fired. Plus, if they tried to sue the company for their injury, the judge would rule against them because they were impaired when the accident happened. .... :cool:

I worked in factories and heavy industry as a mechanical engineer for most of my adult live.

Anytime someone got seriously hurt they were required to give blood for a drug test. If the test came back positive for drug use. The person was automatically fired. Plus, if they tried to sue the company for their injury, the judge would rule against them because they were impaired when the accident happened. .... :cool:

Times change

As it should be.

If you are impaired with alcohol or drugs then you should be held responsible for you actions whether at work or not.

Canadian Prime Minister Trudeau says his new domestic policy will be to get baked and wait for the neighbours to their south to chill out a bit.
Fuck that bitch. He can suck our collective dick.

That's pretty much all those motherfuckers do. They sit around, get baked, and wait for us to do something, from which they benefit...SOLELY because they live next to us.

I think Canada should pay us tribute for the military protection we provide.

Otherwise, fuck them. They are a security risk. We go in, kick the shit out of them, and add 10 new states.

Yup. But that’s the problem. The current tests don’t determine if one is impaired. They only tell you if the person has consumed, or otherwise ingested marijuana within the last 30 days or so. They aren’t a legitimate sobriety test, in any way. I fully expect many challenges on this disparity to start hitting the courts.

As it should be.

If you are impaired with alcohol or drugs then you should be held responsible for you actions whether at work or not.
The test doesn’t determine if the person is impaired. It can only tell you that they have consumed it within the past 30 days or so... Which brings the parties to a rather interesting argument. Does the injured party have to prove sobriety at the time of the incident? Or does the insurance company have to prove actual impairment at the time of the incident? Hmmm...

As it should be.

The test doesn’t determine if the person is impaired. It can only tell you that they have consumed it within the past 30 days or so... Which brings the parties to a rather interesting argument. Does the injured party have to prove sobriety at the time of the incident? Or does the insurance company have to prove actual impairment at the time of the incident? Hmmm...

Well for alcohol either a blood test or a breathalyzer test is used.

Its a blood test for drugs. They can tell how impaired you are with the blood test.

Forum List

Back