Fiver percent plan

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
For everyone bitching about the budget. Trump's working on it. He wants a plan to cut 5% from each department and agency for his next meeting. How transparent and refreshing. He's cutting the budget.....this is awesome and the growth he's getting is generating more tax revenue....this is gonna be terrific.

For everyone bitching about the budget. Trump's working on it. He wants a plan to cut 5% from each department and agency for his next meeting. How transparent and refreshing. He's cutting the budget.....this is awesome and the growth he's getting is generating more tax revenue....this is gonna be terrific.

Not a bad start. I think the number should be 15%, most budgets could be cut 30%.
And a handful should be cut 100%
Except for the military.

581747FE-E2B2-4A8E-A677-539B5BEB95A2.png

Rand Paul's ideas

Dr. Rand Paul Introduces ‘Penny Plan Balanced Budget’ | Senator Rand Paul

Dr. Rand Paul’s Balanced Budget:

• Dr. Paul’s budget simply states that for every on-budget dollar the federal government spent in FY18, excluding the BBA, it spend one penny less for the next five years (at which point balance is reached), with spending then growing at one percent thereafter.

• Reduces spending by $404.8B in FY19 and by $13.35T over 10 years relative to baseline.

• Total spending still increases by 14.6 percent over the ten-year window. Only in Washington could a 14.6 percent increase be characterized as a cut.

• Balances without making any changes to Social Security.

• Makes no specific policy assumptions – all the savings are reflected in a new budget function (Function number 930: New Efficiencies, Consolidations, and Other Savings). This budget sets a goal of balance and then calls on Congress to use the tools provided to make the changes in law needed to achieve that objective.

The BBA of 2018

• The Bipartisan Budget Act of 2018 raised the discretionary spending caps imposed by the Budget Control Act of 2011 nearly $300 billion. With federal debt over $21 trillion, the negative impact of borrowing more money for this spending outweighs any benefit derived from it.

When sequestration cut only a fraction of 1% of spending Washington politicians squealed like stuck pigs.

When sequestration cut only a fraction of 1% of spending Washington politicians squealed like stuck pigs.

yep, but Trump will get it done....the guy is nothing short of amazing....

5% is a good start but what we really need is a 50% or more reduction in the Federal cost of government.

We need to stop borrowing any money and reduce spending to the point where we can return a substantial amount of taxes to the people that had it stolen by the government.

It would be great not to have an income tax or a corporate tax.

5% is a good start but what we really need is a 50% or more reduction in the Federal cost of government.

We need to stop borrowing any money and reduce spending to the point where we can return a substantial amount of taxes to the people that had it stolen by the government.

I agree, but getting it smaller is the first step, then we can change the degree.

I agree, but getting it smaller is the first step, then we can change the degree.

I agree. Start small and see what you can do.

Yep, they did increase military spending and the budget went up. but the tax cuts are creating MORE tax money....and now with this play to cut 5% from the federal budget....it's a great combo......restoring fiscal sanity to the govt.

The tax cuts are not creating more tax money.

You lie with every sentence.

Why is that?
They are, I have another thread on that, see I do the correct thing and create a new thread on a seperate topic.....why do you lie?

slim chance in hell Trump can cut the budget enough to even notice his $1 Trillion dollar deficit he has around his neck.

slim chance in hell Trump can cut the budget enough to even notice his $1 Trillion dollar deficit he has around his neck.
Good point, so what do you democrats want to cut? Tax cuts are creating MORE tax revenue.....so give us your cuts.

5% is a start but not nearly enough, we need to cut spending 25%, I doubt Congress will go along with the cuts.

Yep, they did increase military spending and the budget went up. but the tax cuts are creating MORE tax money....and now with this play to cut 5% from the federal budget....it's a great combo......restoring fiscal sanity to the govt.

The tax cuts are not creating more tax money.

You lie with every sentence.

Why is that?
They are, I have another thread on that, see I do the correct thing and create a new thread on a seperate topic.....why do you lie?

Read this. Maybe you will be able to understand the bakery analogy?

You have been informed about this matter. You are lying.

No, Trump’s Tax Cut Isn’t Paying for Itself (at Least Not Yet)

No cuts that do not tackle mandatory spending will resolve the coming problem.

While they need to put on the breaks............I agree..............Unfunded liabilities from the Baby Boomers........guarantee we can't stop what's coming.................it's impossible.............

Anyone who thinks not lives in fantasy land.

Spending must be but to below 18% of GDP to even make a dent..........Can't be done without addresses unfunded liabilities

Forum List

Back