The Unfathomable Depths of Leftists

Why do you believe all women are crazy lying sluts?
Lol, that's not gonna work kid. You said that, not me.
I said three women were crazy lying sluts. You said all of them were.
Nope. Try again kiddo. Can't put this one on me. Please explain why you cons hate women so much.

NO, he was quite clear, "some", you are the one that twisted it to a general "women".

Standard leftie lying games, when you know you have lost the argument.
It's an old leftist propaganda technique: If you attack Michelle Obama, then you are attacking women. If you criticize Obama, then you hate black people. If you are against using Doctor Quacksalver's magic cancer ointment, then you want Uncle Julius to die.

They are such dishonest scum. And then they wonder why we don't trust the shit they say.

The left has literally become the Nazis. Just a bunch of mindless fascists who will not tolerate even a simple question.
For all the predictable speechifying about “diversity” that I heard at cocktail parties and literary events, I became struck by just how politically monolithic this scene really is. It’s not just that writers and editors have to be PC when it comes to their books and their public pronouncements: There also seems to be a crushing uniformity in regard to their privately held viewpoints.
There is nothing tolerant or “diverse” about the left. Absolutely nothing. They will not tolerate even the slightest deviation from their rigid and frightening doctrine. Case in point:
When I cut to the chase and asked why no one at the table seemed to feel aggrieved for women suffering under Islamic oppression, voices were raised and, well, I may or may not have been asked to leave. There were other experiences like this, and I learned to hold my tongue.
Chilling. The left will no longer engage in intellectualism. Not only will they not ask questions in the search for answers, solutions, or a better way, they won’t even tolerate someone else asking questions.

A Glimpse Into the Ideological Monoculture of Literary New York - Quillette

Forum List

Back