The Unfathomable Depths of Leftists

I had an experience once as a teenager when I was nearly killed. I was stopped at a redlight on my motorcycle. When the light turned green, I tapped the shifter from neutral into first gear, gunned the engine and let out the clutch...but nothing happened. The bike inexplicably did not go into gear. At that moment, a red Pontiac station wagon ran the light at a high rate of speed. Had I not missed that shift, I would be dead.

I remember every stinking detail about that incident. I can picture the Pontiac. Every time I go through that intersection I get shivers thinking about how I almost died there.

Which is why, to me, Dr. Ford's testimony is bullshit. If it happened the way she said it happened, and if she truly feared for her life, then she would remember where the party took place, how she got there (she couldn't drive), how she got home, etc.

Exactly. Not a minute of testimony has been heard by anyone. There are actually more reasons as to why it may be credible. Liars don't typically ask for their allegations to be scrutinized.

Name the reasons to think it credible.

I just did in the very post you responded to.

Liars don't typically ask for their allegations to be scrutinized.

1. "Not a minute of testimony has been heard from anyone" :

How the hell is that a reason to find it credible?

2. "There are actually more reasons as to why it may be credible."

That is an assertion, not a reason.

3. "Liars don't typically ask for their allegations to be scrutinized."

Perhaps, but then again, this is not a typical situation.

Not having heard any testimony is a reason that you cannot objectively state that she is not credible. You simply don't know what she has to say.

Given the fact that she definitively identified Kavanaugh, came foreward in spite of the peril to her and her family in doing so and her willingness to have her claims scrutinized all strengthen her credibility. What weakens her credibility in your opinion?

1. The timing.

2. The utter lack of evidence.

3. The utter lack of witnesses.

4. The oddly precise wording from a supposedly drunken frat boy.

5. The lack of additional assaults though out his life.

Is she divorced? If not, where the hell was her husband?

You mean like the right did to Bill Clinton?

Wow. Everything in that statement was wrong.

Bill Clinton was not innocent, and his career was not ruined, and he is still a hero to the dregs of society, ie liberals.
Clinton was not innocent? Who did he rape? Who did he sexually assault?

He sexually harassed Paula Jones, as you well know, among others.

As to rape, the accusation against him by Juanita Brodrick was far more credible than any of the shit you libs have today.

STOP PLAYING STUPID.
Liar.

Paula Jones brought her evidence of sexual harassment to a court of law — and her case was thrown out due to lack of merit.

Juanita Broaddrick swore he didn’t rape her.

Got any more BS?
Juanita Broaddrick Offers To Testify In Kavanaugh Accuser’s Absence
You don’t know shit, do ya?

Broaddrick deposition, under oath...

"During the 1992 Presidential campaign there were unfounded rumors and stories circulated that Mr. Clinton had made unwelcome sexual advances toward me in the late seventies. Newspaper and tabloid reporters hounded me and my family, seeking corroboration of these tales. I repeatedly denied the allegations and requested that my family's privacy be respected. These allegations are untrue and I had hoped that they would no longer haunt me, or cause further disruption to my family." ~ Juanita Broaddrick

Wow. Everything in that statement was wrong.

Bill Clinton was not innocent, and his career was not ruined, and he is still a hero to the dregs of society, ie liberals.

As to rape, the accusation against him by Juanita Brodrick was far more credible than any of the shit you libs have today.

STOP PLAYING STUPID.
Liar.

Paula Jones brought her evidence of sexual harassment to a court of law — and her case was thrown out due to lack of merit.

Got any more BS?

"During the 1992 Presidential campaign there were unfounded rumors and stories circulated that Mr. Clinton had made unwelcome sexual advances toward me in the late seventies. Newspaper and tabloid reporters hounded me and my family, seeking corroboration of these tales. I repeatedly denied the allegations and requested that my family's privacy be respected. These allegations are untrue and I had hoped that they would no longer haunt me, or cause further disruption to my family." ~ Juanita Broaddrick

Wow, in RED too...apparently all you know is shit.

You do, though, have to take the entire picture into consideration. If the incident really did happen, it happened when Kavenaugh was a minor, and we have a strong tradition of clearing the slate when a kid becomes an adult. Are we willing to set that on its head just for this one occasion? "Sorry, Mister Brown, your exemplary life as an adult simply doesn't matter. The fact that you robbed a gas station when you were 17 disqualifies you for this job. We simply can't have violent thugs like you stocking our shelves".

To say that he is a dangerous sexual predator is fallacious because he's been a model citizen for a very long time. Let's let his accuser testify and see if her story holds up. If not, let it go.

Not a "dangerous sexual predator" but a man with disqualifying flaws.

There are many other eminently qualified candidates who have no such flaws.
In other words, guilty until proven innocent - the battle cry of the leftwing douchebag.

Point out where I said he's guilty, dope.

Politically problematic for Republicans and getting worse by the day.
Here ya go, asshole:

"Not a dangerous sexual predator but a man with disqualifying flaws."

That doesn't say he's guilty, liar.
What are his "disqualifying flaws," asshole?

By looking at his rulings from the bench, that's how. Kavenaugh won praise from both sides of the aisle for his qualifications. If we can't trust him to respect the rights of all women, it would show in his rulings. Go ahead, look through them. There are lots of them over a long time, so show us where he showed contempt for women. If you can't/won't, I really think you have nothing to complain about and we're right back where we started, at partisan politics.
His rulings from.the bench? What about all those millions of pages of stuff they refuse to release?

Those aren't rulings. His decisions are available for all to see. You're worried about his rulings? Check them out. As far as I can tell, judges' decisions are public.

Every Single one of those millions of unreleased papers represents a decision he made. All of them are relevant.

Also, if they had nothing to hide we would be looking at them right now.

Do you really think that papers from the Bush administration are going to give you a treasure trove of evidence that he hates women? The clock is ticking and something tells me you haven't looked at any of his rulings.
We don't need evidence that he hates women. They are coming forward to demonstrate that already.

Some crazy lying sluts are coming forward. If they represent all women, then this country is doomed.

His rulings from.the bench? What about all those millions of pages of stuff they refuse to release?

Those aren't rulings. His decisions are available for all to see. You're worried about his rulings? Check them out. As far as I can tell, judges' decisions are public.

Every Single one of those millions of unreleased papers represents a decision he made. All of them are relevant.

Do you really think that papers from the Bush administration are going to give you a treasure trove of evidence that he hates women? The clock is ticking and something tells me you haven't looked at any of his rulings.
We don't need evidence that he hates women. They are coming forward to demonstrate that already.

Some crazy lying sluts are coming forward. If they represent all women, then this country is doomed.
Why do you hate women so much?

Why do you believe all women are crazy lying sluts?

Lol, that's not gonna work kid. You said that, not me.

I said three women were crazy lying sluts. You said all of them were.

Nope. Try again kiddo. Can't put this one on me. Please explain why you cons hate women so much.

Nope. Try again kiddo. Can't put this one on me. Please explain why you cons hate women so much.

We love women, but in a different way than you cuckolded males do.

Sorry, turd, but I never said I hate all women. You're the one who thinks all women are crazy lying sluts.

STOP PLAYING STUPID.
Liar.

Got any more BS?

If your shit is red I highly recommend you see a doctor.

STOP PLAYING STUPID.
Liar.

Got any more BS?

Quite the brilliant comment....dumbass.

Liar.

Got any more BS?

Quite the brilliant comment....dumbass.
You see red shit. I’m just trying to help.

NO, he was quite clear, "some", you are the one that twisted it to a general "women".

Standard leftie lying games, when you know you have lost the argument.

NO, he was quite clear, "some", you are the one that twisted it to a general "women".

Standard leftie lying games, when you know you have lost the argument.
It's an old leftist propaganda technique: If you attack Michelle Obama, then you are attacking women. If you criticize Obama, then you hate black people. If you are against using Doctor Quacksalver's magic cancer ointment, then you want Uncle Julius to die.

Forum List

Back