The Unemployed vs the Wealthiest Among us.

do you think that fact inhibits your chances for success?

The only things that inhibits my chance for success are me and government taxes/regulation that are designed to punish and reward, depending on who is in power...libs punish, conservatives reward :)

Sure, idiot, sure. Conservatives reward if you kiss the right asses for long enough. Why, you might get a 10 cent raise from minimum wage.

In fact, it is the red states that are punishing the blue states. We support your lazy asses. Most of the blue states put in far more taxes than do the red states, and get less back. It would be nice is Conservatives like you would get off of your lazy bitchin' asses and get a job. We liberals have supported your drunken asses long enough.

Hahahahahaha!

The only things that inhibits my chance for success are me and government taxes/regulation that are designed to punish and reward, depending on who is in power...libs punish, conservatives reward :)

Sure, idiot, sure. Conservatives reward if you kiss the right asses for long enough. Why, you might get a 10 cent raise from minimum wage.

In fact, it is the red states that are punishing the blue states. We support your lazy asses. Most of the blue states put in far more taxes than do the red states, and get less back. It would be nice is Conservatives like you would get off of your lazy bitchin' asses and get a job. We liberals have supported your drunken asses long enough.

Hahahahahaha!

The red state ripoff
Over at the Fourth Branch, they've got a nice map showing the states that receive more than a dollar back for every dollar they pay in taxes (which they've coded red), and the states that receive less than a dollar back for every dollar they pay in taxes (which they've coded blue). Just to repeat: Red states are getting a good deal, and blue states a bad one. Here's the map:

Ezra Klein - The red state ripoff

The people you want to tax so badly are the very citizens that provide badly needed "start-up" capital for new businesses that will someday hire many new people. Let the wealthy keep their money.

If we tax them and give their money to the government, the government will just find another way to waste it! If the wealthy keep their money, their “start-up” capital will help put many Americans back to work.

The Unemployed vs the Wealthiest Among us.

What is wrong with right wing conservatism when it fights for the 'rights' of corporations and the wealthiest among us, and not for the rights of the unemployed working class, the formerly great, American middle class?

The right is fighting for Corporate involvement in the political process and for their right to borrow another $700 Billion Dollars from China so we can give the wealthiest a tax break...that will be paid for by the children and grandchildren of the shrinking middle class.

The right wing will not fight for the unemployed because we might have to borrow how man millions vs $700 billion?

:evil:

Where the hell was all the start up businesses that were hiring people left and right during the Bush years? The very rich got a whopping tax cut, and, boy, did they ever invest in businesses in China, Indonesia, Mexico, ect. But here at home, the employment did not keep up with the kids graduating from high school and college. And, in real terms, the median wage just keeps going down, while the very wealthy are seeing double digit increases in their income.

Yes, we need wealth redistribution in this nation. We need it now, and massively. Or else we are going to become just another third world nation.

There's a definite tax bias in favor of debt (as opposed to equity) financing that the US government (libs and cons) have followed closely since the 80s at least.

"This tax bias for debt rather than equity investment (using one’s own money) is largely responsible for loading down the U.S. economy with debt.

"It encourages corporate raiding with junk bonds, thereby adding interest to the cost of doing business.

"This subsidy for debt leveraging also is the government’s largest giveaway to the banks, while causing the debt deflation that is locking the economy into depression – ..."

You might consider the possibility that libs and cons; Republicans AND Democrats work primarily for the benefit of the richest 2% of Americans every day except election day.

Obama's Greatest Betrayal

The only things that inhibits my chance for success are me...

"...spending my days and nights on an anonymous internet message board suffering from the delusion that a single person out there in the real world is moved by what I have to say."

:clap2:

good job glew, the first step is always the most difficult. :lol:

The people you want to tax so badly are the very citizens that provide badly needed "start-up" capital for new businesses that will someday hire many new people. Let the wealthy keep their money.
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....someday!!!!

How encouraging......

:rolleyes:

"Mixing social democratic values with Jimmy Stewart localism, Germany's economy is running rings around America's. "What we have here is stakeholder capitalism, not shareholder capitalism," says Hubner."

Last edited:
Why on earth do you think groups of people have rights?

We all have the same rights as individuals.

Why do you think that this false dichotemy you have set up between the unemployed and the "wealthy" is real?

Why do you think that this false dichotemy you have set up between the unemployed and the "wealthy" is real?

Do groups of people, otherwise known as corporations have rights?

Groups do not have the right to vote. Corporations are not individuals.

Do groups of people, otherwise known as corporations have rights?

Groups do not have the right to vote. Corporations are not individuals.

Groups have the same rights to speech as individuals have.

But that's beside the point. There arent separate rights for wealthy and poor. All of them have the same rights.

Everyone is equal before the law.

Open your eyes! Just WHY do you think it was the corporate wet dream to get unlimited monetary access to our election process? That's just one example. Come on!

Your view is so fucked up its stupid to even debate.

Everyone should hate the conservatives, look how evil they are, class warfare.

Marxism hard at work.

silly name calling? :eek:

Oh no! A Marxist is in the room! :lol:

What a moron you reveal yourself to be.

I know some very decent conservatives, they are not right wingers. :eusa_whistle:

silly name calling vs. out right lying.

There arent separate rights for wealthy and poor.

If you truly believe this horse shit, you are more willfully dumb and ignorant than I ever imagined. I mean, seriously?

What rights does a wealthy individual have that an unemployed individual doesnt? Or vice versa?
If you're arguing that rich and poor alike have the right to sleep on newspaper over cold concrete, you're probably right.

If you're arguing the rich and poor have the same right to access their Senator, I think you're probably wrong.

Within the last generation, the richest 2% of Americans have nearly doubled their share of returns to wealth (rents, interest, dividends and capital gains.

In effect 98% of us are in debt to this "happy two percent."

Historically those who are in debt in a capitalist system enjoy fewer "rights" than their creditors.

Michael Hudson

Forum List

Back