The ultimate flip flop: Tonight Obama declares himself a dictator in his own words

New democrats for sure if our GOP does not pull its head out of its ass.
When is the closet liberal gonna come out of the closet? You remind me of Ricky Martin. Everyone knew he was gay but he thought he had 'em all fooled.

And the Hope and Dope gang of the far right will lose. Again.

The House has not voted on a bill the bipartisan Senate passed: boo.

The Congress can doing nothing about the EO, except pass Senate bill. Since the program is self funding and since the president is in charge of the protection part of it, the HoR is out of the circle.

Sux to be anti immigrant and anti-American, which is what you are, far righties.

Only an anti-American would be FOR illegal immigration. That would be you! Most Americans, myself included are pro-immigration. The key word for you Obama pissants is illegal.

I don't believe we should provide amnesty for anyone until we're sure we have the border sealed, and I don't see that happening any time soon. Otherwise you're going to see a huge influx into this country, and those supporting full amnesty and who refuse to offer any kind of control to the influx of people (border) into this country will be regretting their stance when they see their taxes going up to pay for these people and the burden they're going to be on social security and health costs. Years down the road whenever there isn't money for their social security check or their health care, they'll still try to blame conservatives instead of those they supported years past for total amnesty. It will cause overload on all of our social programs, yet no one ever address that, they think it will be absorbed without any effect on their pocket book, and they're totally wrong.

Oh, horseshit.

The 1% are sitting on more than enough wealth to provide for the social programs.

The Top 1% control 43% of the wealth. The top 20% control 87% of the wealth. THe problem is NOT a lack of resources, it's an unfair distribution of them.

and you aren't going to see a "huge influx". The reality is, the number of illegals has remained pretty much the same for a decade, it's probably gone down a bit.

We have a few million people here illegally, taking jobs, using services, not paying income tax.

They have kids. And they have kids.

They're still coming.

If you don't consider that a problem, that's your call. I do.

Clear enough?

you legalize them, they'll be paying income tax. Actually, they are paying income tax now. It's just under the false names they've assumed.

"So, you're John Smith?"

"Si! I am Juan Smith"

"OKay, I'll put that on your W-4!"

again, simple enough solution to this problem. INstead of going after these poor people doing jobs you won't do, we should go after the rich assholes profiting off their labor.

Take their shit, they won't do that anymore.

hat's what I have been saying for years now. This nonsense that liberal Nazis use (that it is "broken") is bullshit of the highest order. There is nothing wrong with our immigration laws. This "broken" crap is just their way of saying "Amnesty" for millions upon millions of wetbacks so they can come in - take what precious few jobs there are, and build a bigger voting block for the liberal nazis.

ENFORCE THE LAWS ON THE BOOKS! WE DO NOT NEED MORE BULLSHIT LAWS

Okay, Uncle Tom, we are going to try to explain this to you using MATH.

Right now, there are 11 million undocumented immigrants in this country.

Right now, the Federal Government can only deport 400,000 of them a year. That's all the resources that they have in terms of agents investigating and court time to do procedures. They could do more, but they'd have to increase funding for enforcement, and that would mean raising taxes on the rich people who are cheating these poor people to start with, and this is America, the rich are more important than the rest of us.

So assuming that you can magically keep any more from coming in (you can't, but let's pretend), It would take close to 30 years to track down every illegal and deport him or her. But realistically, as long as there are jobs Americans won't do, there's always going to be more illegals coming in.

So all Obama is doing is saying, "Hey, we are going to prioritize our efforts" in tracking down illegals. Illegals who came here as kids, speak English and are pretty Americanized. Probably not a problem. Illegals who have been here long enough to have started families and have Kids who are american citizens? Also not a problem. Let's document them until Congress gets off its ass and fixes the system.

Since this logic will be lost on you, I will let you go back to your regular seething.

hat's what I have been saying for years now. This nonsense that liberal Nazis use (that it is "broken") is bullshit of the highest order. There is nothing wrong with our immigration laws. This "broken" crap is just their way of saying "Amnesty" for millions upon millions of wetbacks so they can come in - take what precious few jobs there are, and build a bigger voting block for the liberal nazis.

ENFORCE THE LAWS ON THE BOOKS! WE DO NOT NEED MORE BULLSHIT LAWS

Okay, Uncle Tom, we are going to try to explain this to you using MATH.

Right now, there are 11 million undocumented immigrants in this country.

Right now, the Federal Government can only deport 400,000 of them a year. That's all the resources that they have in terms of agents investigating and court time to do procedures. They could do more, but they'd have to increase funding for enforcement, and that would mean raising taxes on the rich people who are cheating these poor people to start with, and this is America, the rich are more important than the rest of us.

So assuming that you can magically keep any more from coming in (you can't, but let's pretend), It would take close to 30 years to track down every illegal and deport him or her. But realistically, as long as there are jobs Americans won't do, there's always going to be more illegals coming in.

So all Obama is doing is saying, "Hey, we are going to prioritize our efforts" in tracking down illegals. Illegals who came here as kids, speak English and are pretty Americanized. Probably not a problem. Illegals who have been here long enough to have started families and have Kids who are american citizens? Also not a problem. Let's document them until Congress gets off its ass and fixes the system.

Since this logic will be lost on you, I will let you go back to your regular seething.

Fuck you racist. This bullshit of "we can't deport 11 million wetbacks" is bullshit. We can do anything we put our minds to. Our "leadership" has no will to do it. IT IS JUST THAT SIMPLE - you racist fuck.

If you weren't on welfare and food stamps and actually HAD a job - I would wish that the first job taken was yours. But since you don't work - I put you in the white trailer trash category.

We have a few million people here illegally, taking jobs, using services, not paying income tax.

They have kids. And they have kids.

They're still coming.

If you don't consider that a problem, that's your call. I do.

Clear enough?

you legalize them, they'll be paying income tax. Actually, they are paying income tax now. It's just under the false names they've assumed.

"So, you're John Smith?"

"Si! I am Juan Smith"

"OKay, I'll put that on your W-4!"

again, simple enough solution to this problem. INstead of going after these poor people doing jobs you won't do, we should go after the rich assholes profiting off their labor.

Take their shit, they won't do that anymore.

And, you racists piece of white trash - I'll bet you right now, that lower than 1% of these illegals actually sign up for this bullshit. Why should they? They live in the shadows right now and they do it successfully. You're full of dung, redneck.

Fuck you racist. This bullshit of "we can't deport 11 million wetbacks" is bullshit. We can do anything we put our minds to. Our "leadership" has no will to do it. IT IS JUST THAT SIMPLE - you racist fuck.

If you weren't on welfare and food stamps and actually HAD a job - I would wish that the first job taken was yours. But since you don't work - I put you in the white trailer trash category.

Sorry, guy, I have a job. This isn't about me, Uncle Tom.

No, we don't have the will to do it, mostly because to do it, we'd have to live in a police state. One were the police can stop you at any time and say, "Your Papers Please" I have no desire to live in such a state, and neither do you.

And, you racists piece of white trash - I'll bet you right now, that lower than 1% of these illegals actually sign up for this bullshit. Why should they? They live in the shadows right now and they do it successfully. You're full of dung, redneck.

Then what are you worried about, Uncle Tom? If no one signs up, then it's a non-issue.

Question....How does a racist, piece of white trash (like you) afford the internet? You on some government program that provides that stuff for free to redneck trailer trash?

I hear that you didn't get your first pair of shoes until you were 17?
Question....How does a racist, piece of white trash (like you) afford the internet? You on some government program that provides that stuff for free to redneck trailer trash?

Maybe you should ask that of some of your fellow right wingers who are on here all day, Uncle Tom.

Is it true that you didn't get your first pair of shoes until you were 17? Hey, not judging, you toothless bastard, but are you one of those redneck assholes who still pronounce it "Missourah"?

The Congress can doing nothing about the EO, except pass Senate bill. Since the program is self funding and since the president is in charge of the protection part of it, the HoR is out of the circle.

Sux to be anti immigrant and anti-American, which is what you are, far righties.

Only an anti-American would be FOR illegal immigration. That would be you! Most Americans, myself included are pro-immigration. The key word for you Obama pissants is illegal.

Only weak kneed chuckle-heads are don't recognize the immigrants are home. The House refused to act on a bipartisan bill. Pass the bill, House, accept the responsibility for your immorality and repent for it.

Only weak kneed chuckle-heads are don't recognize the immigrants are home. The House refused to act on a bipartisan bill. Pass the bill, House, accept the responsibility for your immorality and repent for it.

Yeah dumbass, and the liberal Nazis had The Emperor, the House and the Senate and did nothing. That dog won't hunt Nancy.

2a4oa2s.jpg

Oh, no fools like a bunch of far right reactionary fool thugs like ours on the Board.

You decried ACA because it is a Dem plan.

The Senate version is bipartisan and sitting on Boehner's desk.

You can't overturn the EO (it is bullet proof), and you are losing the publicity battle already. Many scores of millions are saying, vote on the bill.

Oh, no fools like a bunch of far right reactionary fool thugs like ours on the Board.

You decried ACA because it is a Dem plan.

The Senate version is bipartisan and sitting on Boehner's desk.

You can't overturn the EO (it is bullet proof), and you are losing the publicity battle already. Many scores of millions are saying, vote on the bill.

Bi partisan?...How many Repubicks voted for it, and who were they...Your RINO friends, that are nothing but a rubber stamp for the Progs? Tell us Manchurian Republican!

GOP-RINOS-OBAMACARTOON.jpg

Flakey, the Jackass riding HIGH with the Republican elitists, and Obola enablers!

Forum List

Back