The ultimate flip flop: Tonight Obama declares himself a dictator in his own words

My daughter asked me to help on school project right smack dab in the middle of Obama's speech, so I missed the middle part -- from what I can tell, the only thing he's doing is telling people he won't deport them for now. Did he give them work permits?

And I saw where he challenged the Congress to send him a bill that would simply override this act. Is that so bad?

How can you look and listen to that disgusting bastard without having to VOMIT?

I don't like listening to any politician, but I heard the comments would be brief, so I ran with it.

So did you watch it? Maybe you can answer my questions.

OBAMA DERANGEMENT WARNING. OBAMA DERANGEMENT WARNING OBAMA DERANGEMENT WARNING.
The ODS is strong in you.

My daughter asked me to help on school project right smack dab in the middle of Obama's speech, so I missed the middle part -- from what I can tell, the only thing he's doing is telling people he won't deport them for now. Did he give them work permits?

And I saw where he challenged the Congress to send him a bill that would simply override this act. Is that so bad?

I don't like listening to any politician, but I heard the comments would be brief, so I ran with it.

So did you watch it? Maybe you can answer my questions.

I can't stand to look at him, let alone listen. The second I see a clip of him coming I turn the channel.

OBAMA DERANGEMENT WARNING. OBAMA DERANGEMENT WARNING OBAMA DERANGEMENT WARNING.
The ODS is strong in you.
Yup, sorry progtard, but there are millions and millions of Americans that hate that fucker with a passion. In fact, we are the MAJORITY. So enjoy being one of the fewer each day morons still left supporting the anti American turd president that has cemented his legacy as worst in history. Goes to show what kind of a special fucking moron you are, ya brain washed idiot.

Sounds like we need a hybrid civil war... Spanish/American War part II

-Geaux

It sounds like you need a padded cell.

No, just more guns and ammo evidently

-Geaux

That's right dude. When someone recognizes that you are fucking crazy, double down so that there is no doubt.

But you are all mouth. I have been seeing you post stupid shit like the above for months. Yet all you do is sit on your ass making stupid crazy posts.

Is that how you think you will overthrow the government? Sitting on you ass at a computer. LMAO. What a joke you are.

Smokinggif.gif

Yup, sorry progtard, but there are millions and millions of Americans that hate that fucker with a passion. In fact, we are the MAJORITY. So enjoy being one of the fewer each day morons still left supporting the anti American turd president that has cemented his legacy as worst in history. Goes to show what kind of a special fucking moron you are, ya brain washed idiot.

If you guys are the "majority", how come he won twice?

I think there are a lot of people who didn't vote for him who think he's an okay guy.

Maybe we could discuss what he actually did, and what the Republicans would be smart to do with their new power.

Like perhaps create a new bill and put it on his desk.

We all agree our immigration system is fucked up, yes? Don't we want to fix something that is fucked up?

I must be missing something here.

If you guys are the "majority", how come he won twice?

I think there are a lot of people who didn't vote for him who think he's an okay guy.
Illegal voting, the welfare vote.

How long before this gets put in Rubber Room, even though it's the main topic of conversation right now? Let's hope Taze Me Bro isn't logged on.

The ultimate flip flop Tonight Obama declares himself a dictator in his own words 8211 Glenn Beck

“The president, if he does what they’re saying he’s going to do and through executive order just changes our immigration laws, he’s officially become a dictator, has he not?,” Glenn said on radio this morning.

If Obama does announce he will move forward on immigration reform via executive order, he will be flip flopping on many of his earlier promises.

On the show, Glenn played a montage of several sound bites where Obama promised not to govern by executive order:

The notion that I can just suspend deportations through executive order. That’s just not the case. Because there are laws on the books that Congress has passed. There are enough laws on the books by Congress that are very clear in terms of how we have to enforce our immigration system. That for me to simply through executive order ignore those congressional mandates would not conform with my appropriate role as president. – March, 2011

I can’t solve this problem by myself. We’ll have to have bipartisan support to make it happen. – April, 2011

We’re also a nation of laws. That’s part of our tradition. And so the easy way out is to try to yell and pretend I can do something by violating our laws. – November, 2013

I can’t simply ignore laws that are out there. I have to work to make sure they’re changed. – October, 2010

I know some wish I could just bypass Congress and change the law myself.
[Cheering]
But that’s not how a democracy works. See, a democracy is hard. But it’s right. Changing our laws means doing the hard work of changing minds and changing votes one by one. – April, 2011

Sometimes when I talk to immigration advocates, you know, they wish I could just bypass Congress and change the law myself. But that’s not how a democracy works. – May, 2011

Now, I swore an oath to uphold the laws on the books. Now, I know some people want me to bypass Congress and change the law on my own. Believe me, the idea of doing things on my own is very tempting.
[applauding]
I promise you. Not just on immigration reform.
[laughter]
But that’s not how our system works. – July, 2011

“I don’t know what he will do tonight, but based on what he said and what is being said is coming tonight, this is an impeachable offense. Impeachable, in his own words,” Glenn said.

The ultimate flip flop Tonight Obama declares himself a dictator in his own words 8211 Glenn Beck
Two questions: When will you people ever get tired of posting nonsense? Why do you pay any attention to Mr. Psychobabble Beck?
When will you people see Obutthurt for what he is? Beck is better than anyone on cnn or msnbc especially mad cow.

that guy who claimed to have killed JFK..., is he still in prison ?

or maybe in Las Vegas ?

at the same Nevada high school Friday....................... ?

Maybe we could discuss what he actually did, and what the Republicans would be smart to do with their new power.

We all agree our immigration system is fucked up, yes? Don't we want to fix something that is fucked up?

A new bill that does what precisely?

Um, a new bill that addresses the border problem.

They need me to tell them what to write?

I was looking for what your idea was for 'fixing' the immigration problem, what would the bill contain, etc... regarding illegals already here and to keep additional from coming into the country.

He's not really going to Vegas he is going to inspect the FEMA camps!

Beware of strangers in windowless vans.

I was looking for what your idea was for 'fixing' the immigration problem, what would the bill contain, etc... regarding illegals already here and to keep additional from coming into the country.

Give them open-ended work permits, make them pay their taxes, and put them at the back of the line.

When they reach the front of the line, if they have been good, they become citizens like anyone else.

Give them open-ended work permits, make them pay their taxes, and put them at the back of the line.

When they reach the front of the line, if they have been good, they become citizens like anyone else.

So anyone who wants a work permit, gets one? Any restrictions? And what about the border?

So anyone who wants a work permit, gets one? Any restrictions? And what about the border?

Great questions. Perhaps they can discuss them and come up answers. I may be wrong, but I believe that's their job.

Seems to me as long as they are not criminal, if they are here, they remain. Obama just added security to the border, and I think that's a good thing. We need to have complete control of our borders, or at least as close to complete as possible.

What border?

-Geaux

Forum List

Back