The U.S. Tax Code

It is inexcusable that half of this nation is forced to carry the other half. I am really sick of the parasite class.
In 2015, the top 50% of taxpayers paid 97.2% of all individual income taxes.
This is unsustainable and it will lead to our collapse. It is high time we end the handouts and force these parasites to fend for themselves.

Paying Taxes Makes You a More Conscious Citizen

Are you counting all taxes or just selected?

If prosperity is defined by only counting the top 1% Examples of this are found in States like Mississippi and Alabama where poverty is widespread and per capita income lags most other states.

Hold on to your hats children...this is going to be a lot of fun exposing the ignorance and misinformation of Otto’s post. Ready? Here we go!

Below is a link from USA Today citing the 10 poorest counties in America. #1 on the list is Sumter County, in Alabama. If you look at the maps below, you will see that Sumter is on the left side of the map, fourth county from the bottom. You will also see that they are completely Dumbocrat. Even voting for Hitlery Clinton in the last election while hard core Dumbocrat states like Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin all voted for President Trump.

67E6E01F-C9F5-4C9A-AE36-2F3D03AA0ED7.gif

3C93D0D4-E02B-4E04-A927-EB7A8F9B51DF.png

Show me a city, county, state, or nation in poverty and I will show you left-wing policy running it every time!

U.S. economy: A rundown of the poorest county in every state

If prosperity is defined by only counting the top 1% Examples of this are found in States like Mississippi and Alabama where poverty is widespread and per capita income lags most other states.
Hold on to your hats children...this is going to be a lot of fun exposing the ignorance and misinformation of Otto’s post. Ready? Here we go!

Below is a link from USA Today citing the 10 poorest counties in America. #1 on the list is Sumter County, in Alabama. If you look at the maps below, you will see that Sumter is on the left side of the map, fourth county from the bottom. You will also see that they are completely Dumbocrat. Even voting for Hitlery Clinton in the last election while hard core Dumbocrat states like Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin all voted for President Trump.

View attachment 228820

View attachment 228821

Show me a city, county, state, or nation in poverty and I will show you left-wing policy running it every time!

Dane County Wisconsin.

Try that one.

View attachment 228820

View attachment 228821

Wow, the level of stupid involved to create previous patriotic post was mind numbing.

Actual list of the 100 poorest counties in the US.

List of lowest-income counties in the United States - Wikipedia

This actual list shows that just 3 counties of the 100 poorest are in states that voted Democratic in 2018.

Chew on that.

This actual list shows that just 3 counties of the 100 poorest are in states that voted Democratic in 2018.

Chew on that.
Chew on your lies? No thanks. In the link I provided above, 8 out of the top 10 poorest counties were 100% Dumbocrat blue. And I provided the map of counties along with the voting maps to prove it. Here is it:

, #109, #111
http://www.usmessageboard.com/threa...left-wing-policy.626909/page-11#post-20109632
You did neither. You lose. Show me poverty and I will show you left-wing policy every time.

Chew on that.
Chew on your lies? No thanks. In the link I provided above, 8 out of the top 10 poorest counties were 100% Dumbocrat blue. And I provided the map of counties along with the voting maps to prove it. Here is it:

, #109, #111
You did neither. You lose. Show me poverty and I will show you left-wing policy every time.

You now have repeatedly posted a report which lists the poorest counties of each state, but not poorest overall.

97 of 100 of the poorest counties in OVERALL America shows that republics lead them.

Case closed.

97 of 100 of the poorest counties in OVERALL America shows that republics lead them. Case closed.
Math isn’t your strong point, is it? The link clearly states that 8 out of 10 poorest counties are blue counties. That means, at an absolute maximum, only 92 of the top 100 poorest counties could possibly be Republican. :eusa_doh:

Stop posting bullshit propaganda.

It's so tragic that the parasite class (liberals, progressives, Democrats, etc.) feel that they have a right to take what other people have earned. You have to be sick, callous, and really greedy to find current tax rates acceptable. You have to be even worse to find the "death tax" acceptable. Taxing the assets of dead people is a special kind of libtard sick. Every asset that person has was already tax before. What right do liberals have to double-tax it? What right to liberals have to do something like this to a person...

"When the man passed away, his business was passed along to his only child who wanted to continue in his father’s footsteps. After the funeral, while still in grief, the IRS came to collect 55% of the value of the business from the son. He nearly declared bankruptcy."

Rep. Williams: My plan to help victims of our nation’s disastrous tax policies | Fox News

If you don't want to support your country, pack up your fart ass & leave.

That father was a fucking idiot if he did not better plan.

97 of 100 of the poorest counties in OVERALL America shows that republics lead them. Case closed.
Math isn’t your strong point, is it? The link clearly states that 8 out of 10 poorest counties are blue counties. That means, at an absolute maximum, only 92 of the top 100 poorest counties could possibly be Republican. :eusa_doh:

Stop posting bullshit propaganda.
It means no such thing you stupid fuck.

If you don't want to support your country, pack up your fart ass & leave.
This coming from the anti-constitutional, anti-American tool. :eusa_doh:

Son....supporting the parasite class (such as yourself) is not “supporting your country”. Stop trying to reframe the discussion because you’re lazy and greedy. Nowhere in the U.S. Constitution does it authorize the federal government to redistribute wealth. Nowhere. And that’s exactly what welfare, social security, food stamps, Medicaid, government housing, etc., does.

It means no such thing you stupid fuck.
Math isn’t your strong point either...uh sparky? :lmao:

Well....I guess that explains why you’re a low IQ Dumbocrat voter. If you can’t even subtract 8 from 100 without help, you definitely need government to provide for you.

That father was a fucking idiot if he did not better plan.
So he should have planned not to die...ever? :lmao:

It’s not a question of “planning”, parasite. They are going to take 55% no matter what. It’s unacceptable that I can’t leave my assets to my children just because YOU are a lazy, greedy, parasite.

Son....supporting the parasite class (such as yourself) is not “supporting your country”. Stop trying to reframe the discussion because you’re lazy and greedy. Nowhere in the U.S. Constitution does it authorize the federal government to redistribute wealth. Nowhere. And that’s exactly what welfare, social security, food stamps, Medicaid, government housing, etc., does.

And who are you supporting?

The top 1% of course

And who are you supporting? The top 1% of course
Not “who” - what. I support the U.S. Constitution. That’s it. That is all I support. Nothing less. Nothing more. How sad that you don’t as well.

Yet another example of the left caught in their lies about taxes. If lower taxes doesn't create jobs and generate tax revenue for government, why did devout communist Bill de Blasio give Amazon an exclusive, sweetheart tax deal to bring Amazon to New York? Oops.
“Walmart does not belong in New York City,” de Blasio declares, while defending the city’s generous tax breaks for Amazon.
And yet the left-wing minions are still dumb enough to believe every false narrative their masters have told them about taxes.

NYC Rolls Out the Red Carpet for Amazon, but Bans Walmart

Forum List

Back