Americans Earning Six Figures Or More Pay Nearly 80% of Individual Income Taxes

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
To the 45 percent that Romney was right about, you're welcome.

Americans earning six figures or more paid 79.5 percent of the nation’s share in individual income taxes in 2014, according to the latest preliminary data from the Internal Revenue Service.

Americans paid a total of $1,358,093,169,000 to the IRS in individual income taxes in 2014. Americans earning $100,000 or more paid $1,079,392,180,000 to the IRS, or 79.5 percent of the total

And:
45% of Americans pay no federal income tax

1P2KcjH.jpg

Let's hope dear old man Bernie isn't elected....imagine, if you will - having a wallet with a $10 dollar bill in it. Good old communist Bernie comes in, takes your wallet and your $10 dollar bill and replaces it with a $1 dollar bill. Congratulations!!! You just paid YOUR fair share!!!

Let's hope dear old man Bernie isn't elected....imagine, if you will - having a wallet with a $10 dollar bill in it. Good old communist Bernie comes in, takes your wallet and your $10 dollar bill and replaces it with a $1 dollar bill. Congratulations!!! You just paid YOUR fair share!!!

nfq7Kyg.jpg

:)

Indeed. These assholes sit on their asses and complain about the rich. Screw these spoiled rotten assholes.

I heard tonight that good ol Bernie paid his taxes to the tune of 13%.....
But he wants others to pay up to 90%....

Just another piece of shit politician that lives by the motto of "do as I say - not as I do".

5hq5Buj.jpg

To the 45 percent that Romney was right about, you're welcome.

Americans earning six figures or more paid 79.5 percent of the nation’s share in individual income taxes in 2014, according to the latest preliminary data from the Internal Revenue Service.

Americans paid a total of $1,358,093,169,000 to the IRS in individual income taxes in 2014. Americans earning $100,000 or more paid $1,079,392,180,000 to the IRS, or 79.5 percent of the total

And:

You take most the income...you pay most the taxes

as i have mentioned before, once we hit 20 Trillion, it becomes pointless to tax anyone. its like taking one drop of water a day from a one million gallon pool and just waiting to see how long before the pool is empty.

I love how the left goes around saying the reason someone doesn't make $100k a year is because
someone else earning $100k took that money from them.

And the little dope falls for it....
And keeps voting Democrat because that's the party that's
going to take that money and give it to them...

as i have mentioned before, once we hit 20 Trillion, it becomes pointless to tax anyone. its like taking one drop of water a day from a one million gallon pool and just waiting to see how long before the pool is empty.

I think once we hit $20 trillion in debt the whole thing is pointless....
I think we will be nearing 100% of GDP at that point....

No one in either party it seems cares one bit about the national debt...
We could have dealt with it but I guess there were other things that were more important.

We could have dealt with it but I guess there were other things that were more important.

The worst thing EVER happened in this country was when we left the gold standard. Now? We print phony money by the truckload. China (and others) buy our phony treasury bills (to the tune of 700 billion dollars and we just keep printing phony baloney money.

One day soon, it's going to bite us on the ass.

False. They aren't paying their fair share. Bernie and his merry band of Marxists have said so

The worst thing EVER happened in this country was when we left the gold standard. Now? We print phony money by the truckload. China (and others) buy our phony treasury bills (to the tune of 700 billion dollars and we just keep printing phony baloney money.

Where is the inflation that follows uncontrolled printing of paper money?

The shitty economy took care of inflation. BTW, have you bought anything lately? I know that Obama is telling you to report inflation is low but Walmart tells me otherwise. Only good thing is gasoline and home heathing fuel prices but that is merely another indication of a shitty economy.

The shitty economy took care of inflation. BTW, have you bought anything lately? I know that Obama is telling you to report inflation is low but Walmart tells me otherwise. Only good thing is gasoline and home heathing fuel prices but that is merely another indication of a shitty economy.
I still get my food from labor, no inflation there...But economies all over the world have hyper or high inflation when printing worthless paper money...The economy today is much better than when Bush left the White House...

3.3 trillion is the FEDERAL tax revenue according to this site: US Government Revenue in $ trillion for Federal, State, and Local for 2016 - Charts

Assuming 303 million Americans that equals 10891 dollars each, if everyone paid. Since 45 percent don't pay that leaves, 137 million to pick up the tab. Or 24087 for the other 55 percent. In my opinion, that is why a flat tax, which is not graduated won't fly, and in reality, a graduated flat tax is what we have.

I still get my food from labor, no inflation there...But economies all over the world have hyper or high inflation when printing worthless paper money...The economy today is much better than when Bush left the White House...

I cut wood to heat the house, have not figured out how to cool the house with wood. People say it is free energy. Free if your time is worthless. Free is you consider that each log I burn I could sell for money. Nothing is free, even your garden.

Forum List

Back