The U.S. Is Now Actively Involved In At Least Five Wars

republicans are uneasy about how few American soldiers are coming home in caskets.
Oh look... more mindless partisan bigotry.
It isn't really mindless bigotry.
Any implication that anyone in the GOP wants more servicemen to come home dead is, indeed, mindless partisan bigotry.
If it is between Rand Paul and Hillary Clinton, then I will be voting Rand Paul, as he really will bring the troops home and reign in the police state.

I have to say, if it came down to those two, I'd have some difficulty deciding who to vote for to a large extent based on exactly this reasoning. But that's not a very likely result. How likely do you think it is that it will come down to Paul v. Hillary?

republicans are uneasy about how few American soldiers are coming home in caskets.
Oh look... more mindless partisan bigotry.
It isn't really mindless bigotry.
Any implication that anyone in the GOP wants more servicemen to come home dead is, indeed, mindless partisan bigotry.
If it is between Rand Paul and Hillary Clinton, then I will be voting Rand Paul, as he really will bring the troops home and reign in the police state.

I have to say, if it came down to those two, I'd have some difficulty deciding who to vote for to a large extent based on exactly this reasoning. But that's not a very likely result. How likely do you think it is that it will come down to Paul v. Hillary?
A good chance, but have a hunch that Jeb Bush will grab the nomination. If that happens then it would be between Jeb Bush and Hillary Clinton, if the GOP wants a chance at winning the Presidency.

Forum List

Back