the u.s. Dollar..

I think that silver at todays prices, in comparison to other commodities, is overpriced.

In the longer run $45 an oz might be a good price, (I suspect it will be, too) but not right now.

I think that silver at todays prices, in comparison to other commodities, is overpriced.

In the longer run $45 an oz might be a good price, (I suspect it will be, too) but not right now.

OVERPRICED???? it's Record high in 1980 of $50 would be WELL OVER $120 Today because of the Fed's Dollar Devaluation efforts.. :cuckoo:

OVERPRICED???? it's Record high in 1980 of $50 would be WELL OVER $120 Today because of the Fed's Dollar Devaluation efforts.. :cuckoo:

Ever hear of the Hunt brothers?

Ever hear of the Hunt brothers?

yes i have.. that was then (1980) why is it going up now? ever hear of the Federal Reserve? :lol:

I'm jumping into the precious metals market.I just picked up a 1 ounce silver coin at $45.00
I have a feeling that these Democrats with the help of the Republicans that lack the balls to stop them are sending us to a place where we might not recover.

Every month I will pick up a silver coin.At least when it hits the fan I will have some thing that has some value.

Thanks Obama......:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
I own over 1300 acres that have water...........
I grow:
Pejibaye
Avocado
Guanabana
Sugar cane
Corn
Black, white and red beans
Green beans
Garbanzo beans
Kiwi
Coffee
Cashew
Chocolate ( cacao)
Oranges
Lemons
Limes
Guava ( strawberry and Vietnamese)
Jackfruit
Bread fruit
Passionfruit
Granadillo
Chayote
Bell peppers
Tomatoes
Onions
Herbs ( 16 varieties)
Pigs
Chickens
Rabbits
Chinchilla
Cornish hens
Tilapia
Guapote
Pacu
Trout
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. That's just off the top of my head
I forgot Radishes
Lettuce
Cabbage
Ayote( squash)
Yellow and Zucchini
Yuca
Sugar cane ( for liquor)
Tobacco ( Cuban seed)
..........I wont go on.
What were yopu saying about silver ??? :confused::confused::confused:

Where is your farm?

I'm jumping into the precious metals market.I just picked up a 1 ounce silver coin at $45.00
I have a feeling that these Democrats with the help of the Republicans that lack the balls to stop them are sending us to a place where we might not recover.

Every month I will pick up a silver coin.At least when it hits the fan I will have some thing that has some value.

I grow:
Pejibaye
Avocado
Guanabana
Sugar cane
Corn
Green beans
Garbanzo beans
Kiwi
Coffee
Cashew
Chocolate ( cacao)
Oranges
Lemons
Limes
Jackfruit
Bread fruit
Passionfruit
Granadillo
Chayote
Bell peppers
Tomatoes
Onions
Herbs ( 16 varieties)
Pigs
Chickens
Rabbits
Chinchilla
Cornish hens
Tilapia
Guapote
Pacu
Trout
I forgot Radishes
Lettuce
Cabbage
Ayote( squash)
Yellow and Zucchini
Yuca
Sugar cane ( for liquor)
Tobacco ( Cuban seed)
..........I wont go on.

Where is your farm?

I think he's down in Brazil, ed.

I believe it is under priced should have a 15 to 1 ratio with gold, It will hit $100.00 dollars per oz. I have heard as high as $6000.00 per oz. Now, that's unbelievable.

...It's good that you can live on a farm and be self sustaining...
lol! Farming's never been 'self sustaining' and many have starved finding that out. At best it's one of the highest risk businesses there are and to be run well it's got to be as interconnected with the greater economy as possible. We can only guess how much energy/equipment/parts goes into having that food appear just out of the ground at his place.

My farm also grows bananas and pineapple but my best cash crop is well, cash --managing investments on line. Now that's what I call 'self-sustaining'.

I grow:
Pejibaye
Avocado
Guanabana
Sugar cane
Corn
Green beans
Garbanzo beans
Kiwi
Coffee
Cashew
Chocolate ( cacao)
Oranges
Lemons
Limes
Jackfruit
Bread fruit
Passionfruit
Granadillo
Chayote
Bell peppers
Tomatoes
Onions
Herbs ( 16 varieties)
Pigs
Chickens
Rabbits
Chinchilla
Cornish hens
Tilapia
Guapote
Pacu
Trout
I forgot Radishes
Lettuce
Cabbage
Ayote( squash)
Yellow and Zucchini
Yuca
Sugar cane ( for liquor)
Tobacco ( Cuban seed)
..........I wont go on.

I have silver, gold to hire soldiers & have bombs, guns & dogs. Watch your back come harvest time. :lol:

Last edited:

I believe it is under priced should have a 15 to 1 ratio with gold, It will hit $100.00 dollars per oz. I have heard as high as $6000.00 per oz. Now, that's unbelievable.

If it gets up to 6000, it'll be lookin like mad max thunderdome everywhere.

Forum List

Back