the u.s. Dollar..

I'm jumping into the precious metals market.I just picked up a 1 ounce silver coin at $45.00
I have a feeling that these Democrats with the help of the Republicans that lack the balls to stop them are sending us to a place where we might not recover.

Every month I will pick up a silver coin.At least when it hits the fan I will have some thing that has some value.

Thanks Obama......:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

I'm jumping into the precious metals market.I just picked up a 1 ounce silver coin at $45.00
I have a feeling that these Democrats with the help of the Republicans that lack the balls to stop them are sending us to a place where we might not recover.

Every month I will pick up a silver coin.At least when it hits the fan I will have some thing that has some value.

your idea is a good one.. way better than Nothing!

I own over 1300 acres that have water...........
I grow:
Pejibaye
Avocado
Guanabana
Sugar cane
Corn
Black, white and red beans
Green beans
Garbanzo beans
Kiwi
Coffee
Cashew
Chocolate ( cacao)
Oranges
Lemons
Limes
Guava ( strawberry and Vietnamese)
Jackfruit
Bread fruit
Passionfruit
Granadillo
Chayote
Bell peppers
Tomatoes
Onions
Herbs ( 16 varieties)
Pigs
Chickens
Rabbits
Chinchilla
Cornish hens
Tilapia
Guapote
Pacu
Trout
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. That's just off the top of my head
I forgot Radishes
Lettuce
Cabbage
Ayote( squash)
Yellow and Zucchini
Yuca
Sugar cane ( for liquor)
Tobacco ( Cuban seed)
..........I wont go on.
What were yopu saying about silver ??? :confused::confused::confused:

I grow:
Pejibaye
Avocado
Guanabana
Sugar cane
Corn
Green beans
Garbanzo beans
Kiwi
Coffee
Cashew
Chocolate ( cacao)
Oranges
Lemons
Limes
Jackfruit
Bread fruit
Passionfruit
Granadillo
Chayote
Bell peppers
Tomatoes
Onions
Herbs ( 16 varieties)
Pigs
Chickens
Rabbits
Chinchilla
Cornish hens
Tilapia
Guapote
Pacu
Trout
I forgot Radishes
Lettuce
Cabbage
Ayote( squash)
Yellow and Zucchini
Yuca
Sugar cane ( for liquor)
Tobacco ( Cuban seed)
..........I wont go on.

And if you have no money where will you get the seed from? The farm tools when they break? And the bullets and manpower to keep the starving from just taking your crops?

OOooops.
Turtles
frogs
langosta ( azul)
prawns

Attachments

• $breed-blue-lobsters-800x800.jpg
    $breed-blue-lobsters-800x800.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 73

I grow:
Pejibaye
Avocado
Guanabana
Sugar cane
Corn
Green beans
Garbanzo beans
Kiwi
Coffee
Cashew
Chocolate ( cacao)
Oranges
Lemons
Limes
Jackfruit
Bread fruit
Passionfruit
Granadillo
Chayote
Bell peppers
Tomatoes
Onions
Herbs ( 16 varieties)
Pigs
Chickens
Rabbits
Chinchilla
Cornish hens
Tilapia
Guapote
Pacu
Trout
I forgot Radishes
Lettuce
Cabbage
Ayote( squash)
Yellow and Zucchini
Yuca
Sugar cane ( for liquor)
Tobacco ( Cuban seed)
..........I wont go on.
It's good that you can live on a farm and be self sustaining but most of us live in or near cities so that option isn't really available for us. All we can do is buy food and precious metals to use when the dollar inflates this summer and collapses next year.

People may say that's "crazy talk" but I have no faith in anyone besides Rand Paul and Ron Paul to turn it around. Everyone else in Washington is happy to continue down the path to dollar destruction.

Silver and gold seem to be a good hedge against a falling USD (for now). Where else can a small investor make money at the present time? Gold and silver's rise probably has legs and around a year or more of gains. This may occur as long as the Fed and other interested US associates fear a potential major correction of the USD and counteract this with an unforeseen move to strengthen the USD synthetically. So a synthetic move to save and strengthen the USD in the future might mean the end of this commodity run. It might not happen for a while though. They are expert economists and may be able to do this in the future. But for now, gold and silver seem to be a real hedge on things.

Last edited:
Gold started it's rise about 10 years at about $130 an once. It's now up more that 1000%. I've owned goal several time in last 40 years. I bought at $325/oz. I think there is too much risk at $1487/oz and will be selling half of what I own next week.

I don't hold physical silver yet. I own it in shares of an EFT. I want to be able to sell quickly if it turns south. Closed at 43.05 today. Also I am storing food nonperishables. Wife and I have a garden every year. We are doubling the size this year. She still won't let me raise rabbits yet.
I tell people that the dollar going to crash and they look at me like I'm crazy. They don't think the almighty federal government will let it. I don't trust the government. I never have.
The question is what kind of country will we have after? Will we have a republic? Will the states break away? I wonder.

Forum List

Back