The Two-State Delusion,’ by Padraig O’Malley

Israel has never respected UN Resolutions, and has not declared its eastern or Northern borders

How about proof of that claim from a unbiased non partisan source. It cant declare any borders until they are mutually agreed, this dates back to the partition plan of 1947. Want to try again as it is only a small part of the eastern border that is not declared by treaty.
Now why do the Palestinians constantly refuse to negotiate mutual borders as they promised they would do ?

Going on your many posts on the subject neither do you. But that is by the by as the arab muslims have constantly refused to abide by the UN charter since becoming members of the UN, so time to kick them out and stop the UNWRA hand outs.
constantly refused to abide by the UN charter​

How so?

Did you read their acceptance speech to the UN when they promised to negotiate in good faith a lasting peace and mutual borders in accordance with the UN charter and resolutions. Still waiting 25 years on for them to anide by the UN charter and stop all terrorism, violence and belligerence and to desist from propaganda and false reports. Then to accept Israel as the Jewish state as detailed in the UN charter
What borders, israel has not set borders

have you forgotten the treaties made with Egypt and Jordan that delineate borders for Israel. It is the palestinains, Syrians and heabolla that refuse to set borders and end up getting the crap kicked out of them all the time.

So Israel has set borders in accordance with UN resolutions and charter, it is the terrorists that have not yet done so. Very soon they wont have any land left they way they are going on
Israel declares borders on Palestinian land. Where did they get the authority to do that?

What Palestinian land would that be, and a link showing that it is Palestinian land, and not the islamonazi lie that the LoN made a nation of Palestine when they delineated the borders of Jewish Palestine.

As for authority try the LoN treaty setting aside land for the Jewish national home in 1923 and the amended UN charter of 1949. What do the arab muslim squatters have apart from UNWRA and gaza

Here is a list of UN resolutions that Israel has not complied with, far more than Iraq. Note that she has also illegally developed nuclear weapons. Further, the situation is far worse than would at first appear, it involves the serious distortion of the official Security Council record by the profligate use by the United States of its veto power. (See Table) Israel's, defiance goes back to its very beginnings. This collection of resolutions criticizing Israel is unmatched by the record of any other nation as Israel stands in violation of more UN resolutions than ANY OTHER NATION ON EARTH
A list of UN Resolutions against "Israel"

Here is a list of who cares:

We defend our points with links and you insult with Israeli Right Wing Jingosims like "There never was a Palestine or people" like the empty Hollow person you are Hollie.
More of your juvenile name-calling.

Further, your "quote" is a fraud.

Let's recap, shall we? You're a name-caller and a fraud.

An achievement of some merit, I suppose.
Please re-post my fraudulent quote so that I might take a second look and ask the monitors to remove it.
Re-post you're own fraud.

That should be "your", "you're" means "you are". Happy to help. :)
"You're" is a contraction for "you are".

I'm guessing that English as a second language is not stressed at your madrassah?
Yes Engliss my secf laage, I speack for...
We defend our points with links and you insult with Israeli Right Wing Jingosims like "There never was a Palestine or people" like the empty Hollow person you are Hollie.
More of your juvenile name-calling.

Further, your "quote" is a fraud.

Let's recap, shall we? You're a name-caller and a fraud.

An achievement of some merit, I suppose.
Please re-post my fraudulent quote so that I might take a second look and ask the monitors to remove it.
Re-post you're own fraud.

That should be "your", "you're" means "you are". Happy to help. :)
"You're" is a contraction for "you are".

I'm guessing that English as a second language is not stressed at your madrassah?
Your right nglish is a sed anguage to me, I speack 4...Your god at English, but till your posts are hollow

There were no Palestinians involved in 9/11 you braying JackAss! But there were five dancing Israelis! Were they related to you?

There were no Israelis involved in the 9/11 Islamist attack on America you lying S.O.S but there was plenty of joy throughout the Muslim Mideast. The point remains those (Muslims) eager to martyr themselves for your cause don't need an army and Israel is - as the author of your article notes - justified in taking the scummies at their word. BTW, the slimeball thought to be responsible for the 1996 Khobar Towers attack, Ahmed al-Mughassil, head of the military wing of Saudi Hezbollah and suspected of leading the attack that killed 19 U.S. service personnel and wounded almost 500 people, was arrested today.
Another of your comrades bites the dust.
There were no Israelis involved in the 9/11 Islamist attack on America​

Nobody knows who did it. There has never been an investigation to find the perpetrators.
There is a separate forum for conspiracy theories.
There is no theory about it. There has never been an investigation.

Your word is not good enough, but the CIA/FBI have investigated and placed the blame on A.Q.
With this issue have to agree with you...Osama took credit when he said he got the idea when Israeli planes bombed the Towers in Beirut for the 9/11 attack.

Bin Laden Claims Responsibility for 9/11 | Fox News
www.foxnews.com/.../bin-laden-claims-responsibility-...
Fox News Channel

Oct 30, 2004 - 11 attacks, bin Laden said he did so because of injustices against the ... 1982 Israeli invasion of Lebanon in which towers and buildings in Beirut ... more important than the planes and their butting of the skyscrapers. ... "It took us 20 years to find Ted Kaczynski, the Unabomber, right here in the United States.

"While I was looking at these destroyed towers in Lebanon, it sparked in my mind that the tyrant should be punished with the same and that we should destroy towers in America, so that it tastes what we taste and would be deterred from killing our children and women," he said.

"God knows that it had not occurred to our mind to attack the towers, but after our patience ran out and we saw the injustice and inflexibility of the American-Israeli alliance toward our people in Palestine and Lebanon, this came to my mind," he said...

Last edited:
סמל Hollie speaka de inglish

That was as pointless as your usual tripe, Habib.

The so-called "Palestinians' have discarded the lives and property of at least three generations. They've become nothing more that serial welfare cheats. Many live in squalor within the camps run by the UNWRA despite the billions of dollars of welfare money heaped upon them. At the inspiration (and design) of Arab nations, they've become the perfect, ie:, disposable tool to keep the Arab / islamist anger and loathing of Israel alive. It's not debatable why there is always an insurmountable Arab imposed obstacle when the two sides have met to negotiate a peace. That insurmountable obstacle is islamism. Because the "Palestinians" can only, in the end, agree to a "final solution" that meets their terms, which is the utter annihilation of Israel. And, as we know, Israel has not agreed to sign such a suicide pact and in fact has handed Arabs humiliating losses when arabs-moslems have hoped to finish what your Nazi heroes failed to do. Congratulations, Habib, you're as much a failure as the Nazi's were.

At some point, people with a conscience in the US and in Europe, will come to a realization of the core, root cause of Arab intransigence: Islamist fascism, and come to an understanding of the situation that exists and realize that "Palestinian" arabs are afflicted with the same politico-religious fascism that grips the rest of the islamist Middle East.

You missed out the occupation of Palestine by immigrant jews from russia and the US
as for "politico-religious fascism" just post zionism

You missed out the occupation of Palestine by immigrant jews from russia and the US
What occupation?

You missed your usual retreat to cutting and pasting from wiki because you're unable to assemble words into coherent sentences.

My opinion is just that, an opinion, same as yours, A quote from wikipedia is an opinion held by the majority of people, as to "assemble words into coherent sentences". sometimes your English grammar leads us to believe English is not your first language

as for "politico-religious fascism" just post zionism

What immigrant Jews and what occupation.

Don't you know that the land belongs to the Jews, the UN says so in its charter

My opinion is just that, an opinion, same as yours, A quote from wikipedia is an opinion held by the majority of people, as to "assemble words into coherent sentences". sometimes your English grammar leads us to believe English is not your first language
Umm, no, Habib.

Your cutting and pasting from wiki is the opinion of the last person who edited the database.

You have no opinion other someone else's opinion which you dump via copy and paste into these threads.

No it is the views of an individual altered by many other individuals to meet with their POV. Ask Monte who admitted to altering wiki articles to suit his POV

Umm, no, Habib.

Your cutting and pasting from wiki is the opinion of the last person who edited the database.

You have no opinion other someone else's opinion which you dump via copy and paste into these threads.
There you go again with that school child grammar mistake, "other someone else's opinion" should read other than someone else's opinion

Umm, no, Habib.

There you go again with that school child grammar mistake, "other someone else's opinion" should read other than someone else's opinion
There you go again, impotent and befuddled without something to cut and paste from wiki.

Stay tuned there's more, by the way fuck israel is not a wiki quote

As impotent as ever, Habib.

You're completely befuddled with regard to the false and cynical wailing being done for the beggars and squatters, AKA "Palestinian" arabs.

The issue was never about Palestine - the treatment by the Syrians, Jordanians and Egyptians of the Palestinian people has always been one of manipulation and exploitation, far more brutal and selfish than anything the Israelis themselves have subjected the "Palestinians" to. It has always and will always fundamentally be about Israel itself. While the Islamic nations take up the rallying cry of "Palestine!" for public relations and rhetorical purposes, we should recognize that any one of them would accept the instant death of every Palestinian in exchange for the elimination of the Israeli state in less than a heartbeat.

The so-called "Palestinians"; who are Syrians, Jordanians and Egyptians and who are now ostracized by their nations, are an invented nation of invented people with an invented "nationality".

Are you taking notes, Habib?

Israel has never respected UN Resolutions, and has not declared its eastern or Northern borders

How about proof of that claim from a unbiased non partisan source. It cant declare any borders until they are mutually agreed, this dates back to the partition plan of 1947. Want to try again as it is only a small part of the eastern border that is not declared by treaty.
Now why do the Palestinians constantly refuse to negotiate mutual borders as they promised they would do ?
It cant declare any borders until they are mutually agreed,

That is true. Borders, that merely define an area of territory, must be by treaty. The acquisition of territory that borders define must be through treaty. It is not just a say so thing. Signed papers are required.

I have seen no treaty where Israel has acquired any territory.

Forum List

Back