The difference between dogs and Arabs in Israel

fanger

Gold Member
May 21, 2014
Fuck israel

“In the Naqab (Negev), dogs can check into a very fancy animal hotel while in the nearby Arab Bedouin village of Atir Umm al-Hiran, people are not so privileged.”

At the hotel, dogs get 12 square meters (130 square feet) of space each and custom meals. There is also a pet cemetery where animals are given individual grave sites and memorials.

Demolition
In May, after years of litigation, the Israeli high court ruled that Umm al-Hiran could be demolished to make way for a Jewish town.

In the Naqab (Negev) region of southern present-day Israel, tens of thousands of Palestinian Bedouins live inunrecognized villages and are denied basic services such as electricity, water and education, among others.

Adalah, a legal advocacy group for Palestinian citizens of Israel, notes that the court “recognized that the residents were not illegal trespassers – as initially claimed by the state – but were moved there in 1956 by Israeli military order, after being displaced from their original village of Khirbet Zubaleh.”

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DOGS AND ARABS IN ISRAEL

The israeli's love dogs more than Bedouin?

The Bedouins of Umm al hiran have complete Israeli citizenship yet the state has consistently refuse to connect such villages to power grids, sewage networks and other basic infrastructure.
The Israeli proposal would relocate the Bedouins of Umm al-Hiran to the Bedouin township of Hura. Hura is one of 7 Bedouin townships, all of which are at the bottom of Israel’s socio-economic index. These townships are specifically designated reservation-like towns intended to ‘contain’ expelled Bedouins. They are characterised by being over-crowded, lacking in adequate stats services and having the highest percentage of unemployment andpoverty in Israel. Thus, to forcibly relocate the community of Umm al-Hiran to Hura would be no real compensation for their loss

Umm al-Hiran - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But the biggest difference between dogs and arabs in Israel, is that dogs don't strap suicide bombs to themselves and blow up women and children. They also don't launch Iranian-made missiles or try to tunnel under schools to blow them up.

I Knew there's something fishy in here, that's not an actual Wikipedia link but a link from an article published in "+972mag" by Noam Sheizaf.
Do you really believe that;
"These townships are specifically designatedreservation-like towns intended to ‘contain’ expelled Bedouins.They are characterised by being over-crowded, lacking in adequate stats services and having the highest percentage of unemployment andpovertyin Israel. Thus, to forcibly relocate the community of Ummal-Hiran to Hura would be no real compensation for their loss"
-is a neutral information or a clever attempt to feed you with disinformation to force you a conclusion-making based on false facts?

Bedouin village in Negev to be destroyed, Jewish settlement to be built on site | +972 Magazine

Is it true there are several links on the wiki page? the 972mag part is Published October 2, 2012

Are you claiming it's not true, and paints israeli's, (Apartheid against non jewish israeli;s) in a bad light

Is it true there are several links on the wiki page?
For a recycled trash, Yeah, its also published yesterday on the "ElectronicIntifada" as well, however not a single yet credible source
reported these except for political propaganda blogs.

“City of dog lovers”
The idea that Israelis are particularly fond of dogs is one that the government itself is keen to promote as part of its effort to make Israel more appealing to Western audiences.

That was precisely the theme of a recent Israeli foreign ministry propaganda video promoting Tel Aviv as a “city of dog lovers.” (ElectronicIntifada)

Thank you and have a good night.

What "credible source" would satisfy a brain washed Israeli immigrant?

'Turning Bedouin village into Jewish settlement is racist'

Government's decision to convert Umm al-Hiran into Jewish settlement enrages Bedouin residents; 'You can’t just take an Arab and put a Jew in his place.
Another Bedouin resident said "we're citizens of the state of Israel. Israel claims to be a democratic country but it has neglected its citizens for decades. Why not recognize our rights? We have been the most loyal to Israel since its establishment. They can't keep pushing us into a corner."
'Turning Bedouin village into Jewish settlement is racist'

Last edited:
I'm so sick of these paliscumian apologists.

FUCK THE ARAB PARASITES.

The world will be a better place when Israel finally has enough of this bullshit, throws the filthy muslims into the mediteranian and tears down the Al Aqsa mosque. The entire muslim world is a pox on the earth. It's a cult of slavery and death that has no place in the civilized world.

I once had sympathy for these people too, until a bunch of assholes crashed airplanes into our buildings and these parasites spent the afternoon celebrating it in the street.

Now I don't care if they're purged.

"It was muzbot scum, and the paliscumians cheered them." I sawed it on foxx TV so it must be true. You want to kill them newborns too?

I'm so sick of these paliscumian apologists.

FUCK THE ARAB PARASITES.

The world will be a better place when Israel finally has enough of this bullshit, throws the filthy muslims into the mediteranian and tears down the Al Aqsa mosque. The entire muslim world is a pox on the earth. It's a cult of slavery and death that has no place in the civilized world.

I once had sympathy for these people too, until a bunch of assholes crashed airplanes into our buildings and these parasites spent the afternoon celebrating it in the street.

Now I don't care if they're purged.

Funny, I think the same thing about you fuckers.

Israeli kiss-asses, are a cancer to this planet and are completely void of any humanity whatsoever. You can see the lack of it, in their posts.

"It was muzbot scum, and the paliscumians cheered them." I sawed it on foxx TV so it must be true. You want to kill them newborns too?

I saw it on CNN you fucking retard.

I don't want to kill anyone. but I no longer give a shit what happens to them. The encourage their children to blow themselves up in crowds, so you're not going to gte any sympathy from me about their genetic garbage.

snopes.com: Palestinians Dancing in the Street

Forum List

Back