The Two Gospels Of The New Testament

Terral

Terral Corp CEO
Mar 4, 2009
Greetings:

This thread is dedicated to comparing the differences between the ‘Gospel of the Kingdom’ and our ‘Word of the Cross’ gospel message for today. My interpretation is that God gathers members to the Kingdom ‘Bride’ (John 3:29) through the first gospel described below and members to the Mystery ‘Body of Christ’ through Paul’s Gospel #2 below.

--------------------------
This is NOT our gospel for today. Nobody has been saved by this Gospel message for almost 2000 years.

I. Gospel of the Kingdom (Matt. 4:23, 9:35, 24:14, Acts 8:12). Gospel to the Circumcised. Galatians 2:7.

1. The good news that the ‘kingdom of heaven’ is ‘at hand’ (Matthew 3:2, Matthew 4:17, Matthew 10:7). i.e., ‘preaching the kingdom.’ Acts 20:25.
2. According to Prophecy; seen by the OT Prophets. Isaiah 40:3, Malachi 3:1.
3. Obtain eternal life by keeping the commandments. Matthew 19:16-17.
4. Water baptism (during confession) for the ‘forgiveness of sins.’ Mark 1:4, Acts 2:38. (John’s Baptism; Acts 19:3; name of the Father; John 1:6, 33, Matthew 28:19.)
5. Baptism in the ‘name of the Lord Jesus’ (Acts 8:16, Acts 19:5), ‘name of the Son’ (Matthew 28:19 = my CF.com Baptisms Thread)
6. Receive the Spirit through the baptism in the ‘name of the Holy Spirit’ (Matthew 28:19) through the laying of hands (Acts 8:17, Acts 19:6).
7. Justified by ‘works and not by faith alone.’ James 2:20-24.
8. Kingdom disciples are under Mosaic Law (Matthew 5:18, James 2:10).

This is our gospel for today that many believe is the ‘only’ gospel of the New Testament with inclusions from Gospel #1. This gospel message was revealed to Paul (Gal. 1:11+12) AFTER his conversion in Acts 9. Note that Christ preached the ‘Gospel of God’ in Mark 1:14-15, which is gospel #1 above.

II. Paul’s “my gospel” (Romans 2:16, Romans 16:25, etc.). Gospel to the Uncircumcised. Galatians 2:7.

1. The Gospel of the Grace of God. Acts 20:24.
2. According to the revelation of the Mystery; NOT seen by the OT prophets. Romans 16:25.
3. Saved by God’s grace through faith APART from works. Ephesians 2:8-9.
4. Sins forgiven through the redemption IN Christ (Romans 3:24) and His shed blood (Ephesians 1:7).
5. Our ‘one baptism’ (Ephesians 4:5) is done by the ‘one Spirit’ (Ephesians 4:4) into the ‘one body’ (1Corinthians 12:13), which is into “Christ’s body.” 1Corinthians 12:27.
6. We receive the Spirit when hearing (Romans 10:17*) and believing (Ephesians 1:13-14) Paul’s Gospel by ‘hearing with faith*.’ Galatians 3:2.
7. We are justified by faith apart from works. Romans 4:4-6.
8. We are under grace and not under law. Romans 6:14.

---------------------------

Satan has given people a heavenly way to go straight to hell and into the lake of fire by fooling men into mixing together the Two Gospels of the New Testament. Do you see just one gospel in the New Testament, or these two totally separate gospel messages? GL in the debate,

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

Last edited:
Greetings:

This thread is dedicated to comparing the differences between the ‘Gospel of the Kingdom’ and our ‘Word of the Cross’ gospel message for today. My interpretation is that God gathers members to the Kingdom ‘Bride’ (John 3:29) through the first gospel described below and members to the Mystery ‘Body of Christ’ through Paul’s Gospel #2 below.

This is NOT our gospel for today. Nobody has been saved by this Gospel message for almost 2000 years.

I. Gospel of the Kingdom (Matt. 4:23, 9:35, 24:14, Acts 8:12). Gospel to the Circumcised. Galatians 2:7.

1. The good news that the ‘kingdom of heaven’ is ‘at hand’ (Matthew 3:2, Matthew 4:17, Matthew 10:7). i.e., ‘preaching the kingdom.’ Acts 20:25.
2. According to Prophecy; seen by the OT Prophets. Isaiah 40:3, Malachi 3:1.
3. Obtain eternal life by keeping the commandments. Matthew 19:16-17.
4. Water baptism (during confession) for the ‘forgiveness of sins.’ Mark 1:4, Acts 2:38. (John’s Baptism; Acts 19:3; name of the Father; John 1:6, 33, Matthew 28:19.)
5. Baptism in the ‘name of the Lord Jesus’ (Acts 8:16, Acts 19:5), ‘name of the Son’ (Matthew 28:19 = my CF.com Baptisms Thread)
6. Receive the Spirit through the baptism in the ‘name of the Holy Spirit’ (Matthew 28:19) through the laying of hands (Acts 8:17, Acts 19:6).
7. Justified by ‘works and not by faith alone.’ James 2:20-24.
8. Kingdom disciples are under Mosaic Law (Matthew 5:18, James 2:10).

This is our gospel for today that many believe is the ‘only’ gospel of the New Testament with inclusions from Gospel #1. This gospel message was revealed to Paul (Gal. 1:11+12) AFTER his conversion in Acts 9. Note that Christ preached the ‘Gospel of God’ in Mark 1:14-15, which is gospel #1 above.

II. Paul’s “my gospel” (Romans 2:16, Romans 16:25, etc.). Gospel to the Uncircumcised. Galatians 2:7.

1. The Gospel of the Grace of God. Acts 20:24.
2. According to the revelation of the Mystery; NOT seen by the OT prophets. Romans 16:25.
3. Saved by God’s grace through faith APART from works. Ephesians 2:8-9.
4. Sins forgiven through the redemption IN Christ (Romans 3:24) and His shed blood (Ephesians 1:7).
5. Our ‘one baptism’ (Ephesians 4:5) is done by the ‘one Spirit’ (Ephesians 4:4) into the ‘one body’ (1Corinthians 12:13), which is into “Christ’s body.” 1Corinthians 12:27.
6. We receive the Spirit when hearing (Romans 10:17*) and believing (Ephesians 1:13-14) Paul’s Gospel by ‘hearing with faith*.’ Galatians 3:2.
7. We are justified by faith apart from works. Romans 4:4-6.
8. We are under grace and not under law. Romans 6:14.

---------------------------

Satan has given people a heavenly way to go straight to hell and into the lake of fire by fooling men into mixing together the Two Gospels of the New Testament. Do you see just one gospel in the New Testament, or these two totally separate gospel messages? GL in the debate,

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

Amen----now let's eat

There is one Gospel preached in the scripture. If any other Gospel is preached, they are accursed.

• Banned
Hi Avatar:

There is one Gospel preached in the scripture. If any other Gospel is preached, they are accursed.

One Gospel? Would that be the “Gospel of the Kingdom” (#1) that Jesus Christ Himself preached during His earthly ministry, OR Paul’s “Word of the Cross” (#2) given to Paul through a ‘revelation of Jesus Christ’ (Gal. 1:11-12) only AFTER God raised Christ from the dead? You are trying to characterize Paul’s statements to the Galatians, saying,

“I am amazed that you are so quickly deserting Him who called you by the grace of Christ, for a different gospel; which is really not another; only there are some who are disturbing you* and want to distort the gospel of Christ. But even if we, or an angel from heaven, should preach to you a gospel contrary to what we have preached to you, he is to be accursed! As we have said before, so I say again now, if any man is preaching to you a gospel contrary to what you received, he is to be accursed!” Galatians 1:6-9.

The people disturbing Paul’s Gentiles among the Galatian congregations are identified in Acts 15 ‘and’ just happen to be Kingdom Disciples who are “some of our number.”

"Since we have heard that some of our number to whom we gave no instruction have disturbed you with their words, unsettling your souls . . .”. Acts 15:24.

Kingdom Disciples from Peter’s Kingdom “Bride” (Church #1) saved by obeying the “Gospel of the Kingdom” (Gospel #1) were disturbing brethren from Paul’s Mystery “Body of Christ” (Church #2) saying they must be ‘circumcised’ (Acts 15:1+5) FOR SALVATION; which adds a ‘work’ to the doctrinal precepts teaching Gospel #2 in the Opening Post. Paul is telling the Galatians that anyone preaching ANYTHING other than Gospel #2 (that you received) is accursed, because the “Gospel of the Kingdom” (#1) was never sent to any of these Gentiles. The disciples from Peter’s Kingdom “Bride” (Church #1) had no idea that Paul’s “Dispensation of God’s Grace” (Eph. 3:2) even existed, so they believed that Paul’s Gentiles and the Jews among them were part of ‘their Kingdom Bride’ (Church #1), which means THEY (the new converts) must keep the ‘WHOLE LAW’ (James 2:10) and that includes circumcision! Remember that Paul is sent by Christ through a ‘revelation’ (like Gal. 1:11-12) to “submit 'the gospel' that I preach among the Gentiles” (Gal. 2:2), AND if there is only ‘one gospel’ (a MYTH), then Paul has nothing to even submit. Peter warns about people distorting the ‘wisdom given him,’ saying,

“Therefore, beloved, since you look for these things, be diligent to be found by Him in peace, spotless and blameless, and regard the patience of our Lord as salvation; just as also our beloved brother Paul, according to the wisdom given him [1Cor. 2:6-8], wrote to you, as also in all his letters, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which the untaught and unstable distort, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures, to their own destruction2Peter 3:14-16.

Those of you refusing to acknowledge the ‘wisdom given him’ (God’s Hidden Wisdom) are guilty of distorting ‘these things’ to your ‘own destruction,’ because you are mixing the WORKS from Gospel #1 with the doctrinal precepts teaching Gospel #2. Paul also gives the same warning, saying,

“And even if our gospel [#2] is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, in whose case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelieving so that they might not see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ [#2], who is the image of God.” 2Corinthians 4:3-4.

Paul’s Gospel #2 is the “gospel of the grace of God” (Gospel #1) from Acts 20:24* ‘and’ Paul speaks about “preaching the Kingdom” (Gospel #1) in Acts 20:25*; as these Two Gospels characterize the “whole purpose of God” (Acts 20:27*) where God is gathering a Prophetic Kingdom “Bride” (Church #1) AND a Mystery “Body of Christ” that is very much “according to the revelation of THE MYSTERY [Eph. 3:3].” Romans 16:25.

The fact is that those among you mixing these Two Gospels together are preaching ‘a different gospel’ to become ‘accursed’ for preaching something different than Paul’s “Word of the Cross” (#2) gospel message. Anyone wanting to lay out the doctrinal precepts teaching his "one gospel" of the New Testament is encouraged to lay those things out for us on this thread in your next thoughtful reply. Good luck!

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

• Banned
Greetings to All:

Do you see one or two gospels in the New Testament, as described in the OP of this thread? Please quote something from my work to give your words context.

Good luck in the debate,

Terral

Forum List

Back