The two faces of obama

And you gravitated to it as usual.... a Little less teeth please.

:lol::lol::lol:

i like to watch retards attempt to act like they are in control. eventually they slip and say something retarded....

:cuckoo: no ansr why is one people freedom more important than other peoples freedom?

Well, I just don't know. Israel is the only democracy in the Middle East and the left certainly don't support them.. go figure that one out. :eusa_shhh:

(to your post, surely you're smarter than to make such sweeping, simplistic parallels when discussing the complexities of international politics, with each country being entirely different on the world stage - guess not)

Ummm...no, actually he isn't

Oh look!

Another Obaaaaaaaaama iz evul post! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Blame Booooosh!
Berate Obaaama!

(to your post, surely you're smarter than to make such sweeping, simplistic parallels when discussing the complexities of international politics, with each country being entirely different on the world stage - guess not)

Exactly when did obama tell the Iranian prsident he needed to step down?

The Iranian president is no friend to the United States. The US doesn't even have a formal diplomatic relationship with Iran. The US President is in no position to "tell" the Iranian president to resign. Hello?

Oh look!

Blame Booooosh!
Berate Obaaama!

You don't really expect to get a civil answer do you? They bashed Bush for ten years and have a spasam every time their messiah is questioned. It's a hoot.

Boooooooooooooooooosh
Obaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaama

Anything you care to add to the substance of the thread? After you quit whining, of course.

You don't really expect to get a civil answer do you? They bashed Bush for ten years and have a spasam every time their messiah is questioned. It's a hoot.

Boooooooooooooooooosh
Obaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaama

Anything you care to add to the substance of the thread? After you quit whining, of course.

can't stand the truth huh?? try to disguse it as whining. I know that works for libtards.

Oh look!

Blame Booooosh!
Berate Obaaama!

The Iranian president is no friend to the United States. The US doesn't even have a formal diplomatic relationship with Iran. The US President is in no position to "tell" the Iranian president to resign. Hello?

Exactly my point, the troll is trying to build up the a fallacious argument for which he has no proof to support it. These are the same types of logic that Fauxnews and especially Sean Hannity tries to use to make stupid arguments against Obama.

What the difference?

The difference is Mubarek has supported America and has been our Allie for over 30 years. Even though he is a dictator, he has been our Allie in the middle east, Obama cant stand anybody who supports America.

ah good a fucking retarded thread for all the retards to blow each other in.

As opposed to you licking the balls of the retards in the white house? .....

Really? Please state where i show i am "licking balls" of people in the white house..

Do you have photos? Videos? any sort of Media to back up this claim?

thats what i thought, you keep on pounding lead paint smoothie, i can tell its working well.

Did you find Turkey yet moron?

:lol::lol::lol:

Another trolling thread, one situation has nothing to do with other, enough with feeding the troll.

Really? Are the Iranians freedom some way less important than the Egyptian people?

One was a revolt against the Muslim fundamentalists, this is a revolt spearheaded by Muslim fundamentalists. Notice what side the admin comes out in support of?

Very good point, I never seen it from that angle.

I don't exactly understand why obama spoke out against the Egyptian Presidet and said nothing when people were being killed in Iran. With the exception that he was appaled by the deaths he never told the Iranian president anything.

What do you mean "said nothing"???? Do you guys ever actually READ news accounts (and remember them, even vaguely)??

Ironically, Obama SAID practically the same thing to the Iranian people (and Achmedinejad) as he has SAID to the Egyption people (and Mubarak): [Paraphrasing] That respecting the dignity of your own people and allowing the people to govern through consent, not coercion, is the only way a true democracy can survive.

The two situations of Iran and Egypt are similar only that if the present governments survive in the short term, we know now that their hold on their respective power is shaky because THE PEOPLE have spoken. Until there is at least a semblance of new leadership, there isn't much the United States can do.

I recall something about Hamas winning the popular vote in Palestine.
Does that qualify as a democracy?

Get your bootlicking, Uncle Ruckus jackass out of this thread and report back to massa you House Negro, the OP is a fallacious argument.

you bitch ass sellout, you eat a dick!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJTOkPI08gk&has_verified=1"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJTOkPI08gk&has_verified=1[/ame]

BTW.. what was up with that pathetic speech last night other than to further inject himself into the situation in Egypt? Today you have Gibbs explaining that when he said "immediately", he meant yesterday.

Our nation is run by children.

Bigreb WANTS Obama to inject himself even more. :confused: I do find it hilarious, however, that if Obama had remained mum on this whole ordeal, you knee-jerk reactionaries would be screaming that he does nothing and DEMANDING that he go right over there and straighten things out, by gum, just like a good imperialist president should do.

And btw, only children don't grasp the enormity of the diplomatic dance that must be done in a situation such as this where the United States HAS supported a regime for 30+ years, and they us.

Oh look!

Blame Booooosh!
Berate Obaaama!

Strangly, I remeber obama saying that a nation should never impose it's will on another nation. back in 2009 when Iran had their protest. Or did I dream that?

Really? Please state where i show i am "licking balls" of people in the white house..

Do you have photos? Videos? any sort of Media to back up this claim?

thats what i thought, you keep on pounding lead paint smoothie, i can tell its working well.

Plasmaballlicker, or whatever your name is, it's not my fault they taught the difference between literally and figuratively in the 7th grade and you only made it to 6th grade.....

Forum List

Back