The two faces of obama

Which is why you'll never be able to post anything that makes a lick of sense. You just don't get it.

Iraq is still a hot spot with protests and fighting and car bombings every single day. When was the last time the US publicly tried to tell Malaki what to do about it? Diplomatically, we're probably still giving him lots of advice, just as we have done with Egypt. Iran is a whole 'nuther story. It is an ENEMY STATE and we have no diplomatic ties with it. Frankly, even in countries (like Egypt) where we do have solid diplomatic ties, the US can't just go in there and bully them into doing what WE want them to do. Are you nuts?

No you're the one who will never get it. You can't see through that liberal basis. Is there a reason why the freedoms of the people of Iran should not be treated like everyone else? What am I missing? Could it be the muslim brotherhood has something to do with protest in Egypt?

I'd say the Muslim Brotherhood has got something to do with the Egyptian protests.
What is the importance of that?

Like most protests...anyone who has a bitch shows up

No you're the one who will never get it. You can't see through that liberal basis. Is there a reason why the freedoms of the people of Iran should not be treated like everyone else? What am I missing? Could it be the muslim brotherhood has something to do with protest in Egypt?

I'd say the Muslim Brotherhood has got something to do with the Egyptian protests.
What is the importance of that?

Bigrednec seems to place some importance that the Muslim Brotherhood might also be turning up.
I just idly wonder what that might be.

Obama is running this country just like Mubarak run Egypt, telling us what we need and not listening to what we want. Maybe he will get the same result but we will have to wait until 2012. It can't happen soon enough.

Bigrednec seems to place some importance that the Muslim Brotherhood might also be turning up.
I just idly wonder what that might be.

because talk radio is talking about it.

I'm sure that isn't right.
I've been constantly surprised how well researched bigrednec is and how challenging it is to spar with him.
His comment will, I'm sure, be backed up with solid research.

ah, at least you where civil about it. Asswipe.
Oh course you think is BS, It doesnt fit your tight little narrative talk radio handed down to you.

Just horseshit thats all it is

Or one could argue that since the only people supporting the egyptian leader are his own cronies, that it gave Obama power to voice his opinion.
But then one would have to be above cookie cutter answers like you are giving that are being fed by talk radio.

Exactly how sure are you that all those protesters are Egyptians? Right now Egypt and Isreal are at peace. With the current president, I am sure that peace will continue. Whats going to happen is that will will have another Iran friendly country.

Or one could argue that since the only people supporting the egyptian leader are his own cronies, that it gave Obama power to voice his opinion.
But then one would have to be above cookie cutter answers like you are giving that are being fed by talk radio.

Exactly how sure are you that all those protesters are Egyptians? Right now Egypt and Isreal are at peace. With the current president, I am sure that peace will continue. Whats going to happen is that will will have another Iran friendly country.

you dont know that, and anyone suggesting that are morons.

I don't know what? I asked you a question
Exactly how sure are you that all those protesters are Egyptians?

This I am pretty sure on
Right now Egypt and Isreal are at peace. I am sure that peace will continue.

This comment I made can be supported by what the Muslum brotherhood have already stated perparefor a war with Isreal.
Whats going to happen is that will will have another Iran friendly country

So exactly what part of my responce am I not so sure on? You made the claim that the Egyptians want to change governments are YOU so sure all those protesters are Egyptians?

you dont know that, and anyone suggesting that are morons.

This I am pretty sure on

This comment I made can be supported by what the Muslum brotherhood have already stated perparefor a war with Isreal.

So exactly what part of my responce am I not so sure on? You made the claim that the Egyptians want to change governments are YOU so sure all those protesters are Egyptians?

dude spell check....jesus..anyways, i dont, but then nothing is ever 100%

You took the time to tell me to spell check, but did not take the time to address the discussion?

This I am pretty sure on

dude spell check....jesus..anyways, i dont, but then nothing is ever 100%

You took the time to tell me to spell check, but did not take the time to address the discussion?

Are you implying that some of the protestors might be Muslim Brotherhood?

Are you implying that some of the protestors might be Muslim Brotherhood?

I am implying that some of the protesters aren't even Egyptians.

OK, now, I've forgotten, that is important because...
No, don't answer...I'm bored.
The comment was made

I just wanted to point out that, notall the protesters are Egyptians.
Eygpt has a peace treaty with Isreal. What better way to end the treaty than to bring an end to the government that made the treaty. And obama is supporting the protest when he did not support the protest in Iran.

see the bold? thats called, being answered

If you do not know best thing to do is not tell someone else they don't know. I wll say most of the protesters are Egyptians, but not all of them are.

ok so what? not all people on the right are morons....

I was right. Have you ever heard of the group code pink?
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLzWkDp7f44&feature=feedu[/ame]
I wonder how many more outsiders are in the protest?

Forum List

Back