Nailin' Palin

Megatron

Rookie
Jan 31, 2011
If Palin does run in 2012, which seems likely at this point, does the loveable and even more laughable Alaskan beauty queen really have a snow ball’s chance in hell of winning any primary other than West Virginia? Now be serious and realistic in your responses.

If Palin does run in 2012, which seems likely at this point, does the loveable and even more laughable Alaskan beauty queen really have a snow ball’s chance in hell of winning any primary other than West Virginia? Now be serious and realistic in your responses.

Nope.
The press will find a flaw in every move she makes.

When she takes a shit, word will get out that she doesnt wash her hands afterwards....even if she does.

The woman has no future as an elected official.

• Banned

Nope.

When she takes a shit, word will get out that she doesnt wash her hands afterwards....even if she does.

Would you not say that is the presses job, find out things about people who want to run the US And remember cleanlyness is godlyness

Nope.

Would you not say that is the presses job, find out things about people who want to run the US And remember cleanlyness is godlyness

Absolutely.

Thus why Palin running will be an even bigger problem.

The press will be so hell bent on finding things wrong with her, they will ignore her opponent.

Very much like they did with Obama.

Why the hell would she win West VA, dumbass? ,,,,,,,

Nope.

Absolutely.

The press will be so hell bent on finding things wrong with her, they will ignore her opponent.

Oh bullshit. Every person in America who had a brain knew all about obie wan. they just chose to ignore it and voted for the asswipe anyway.

Absolutely.

Oh bullshit. Every person in America who had a brain knew all about obie wan. they just chose to ignore it and voted for the asswipe anyway.

Yeah...sure.....whatever.

Nope.

Blame the press and not cite Palin's ownership of her flaws? Why?

Nope.

You did not get the crux of my post...or you decided to take one or two words from it and deduce what I meant from those alone.

Wont address it any further. I dont spin other peoples posts and I will not take part in one spinning mine.

Good luck on Sunday.

I would say that she has a snowball's chance in hell because hell had frozen over in 2004 when the Red Sox won the World Series. However, it quickly froze up again seeing that the Cubs have not yet won.

Absolutely.

Yeah...sure.....whatever.

Well, let me amend that. you didn't know. still don't.

Nope.

You did not get the crux of my post...or you decided to take one or two words from it and deduce what I meant from those alone.

Wont address it any further. I dont spin other peoples posts and I will not take part in one spinning mine.

Good luck on Sunday.

Sorry you took umbrage, but this sure reads like an indictment of the press to me!

Nope.

It is, and it would have been kinda useful had they vetted the Obamster a bit... juts a bit.

Good luck on Sunday.

Sorry you took umbrage, but this sure reads like an indictment of the press to me!

Most of the press needs indicting. Scumbags.

Are you implying something about West Virginians??

Because he thinks the people of WV are dumb hicks.

I mean shouldn't the fact that he is a racist who preaches gun control while idolizing a metrosexual with a gun on his arm tell you the extent to which he thinks critically about any issue?

You answered your own question you just didn't have the words in the right order..... dumbass West VA

Forum List

Back