The two faces of obama

Oh look!

Another Obaaaaaaaaama iz evul post! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Blame Booooosh!
Berate Obaaama!

(to your post, surely you're smarter than to make such sweeping, simplistic parallels when discussing the complexities of international politics, with each country being entirely different on the world stage - guess not)

Last edited:
Oh look!

Blame Booooosh!
Berate Obaaama!

(to your post, surely you're smarter than to make such sweeping, simplistic parallels when discussing the complexities of international politics, with each country being entirely different on the world stage - guess not)

Exactly when did obama tell the Iranian prsident he needed to step down?

Oh look!

Blame Booooosh!
Berate Obaaama!

You don't really expect to get a civil answer do you? They bashed Bush for ten years and have a spasam every time their messiah is questioned. It's a hoot.

Oh look!

Blame Booooosh!
Berate Obaaama!

You don't really expect to get a civil answer do you? They bashed Bush for ten years and have a spasam every time their messiah is questioned. It's a hoot.

I don't exactly understand why obama spoke out against the Egyptian Presidet and said nothing when people were being killed in Iran. With the exception that he was appaled by the deaths he never told the Iranian president anything.

BTW.. what was up with that pathetic speech last night other than to further inject himself into the situation in Egypt? Today you have Gibbs explaining that when he said "immediately", he meant yesterday.

Our nation is run by children.

Another trolling thread, one situation has nothing to do with other, enough with feeding the troll.

Really? Are the Iranians freedom some way less important than the Egyptian people?

One was a revolt against the Muslim fundamentalists, this is a revolt spearheaded by Muslim fundamentalists. Notice what side the admin comes out in support of?

Another trolling thread, one situation has nothing to do with other, enough with feeding the troll.

Really? Are the Iranians freedom some way less important than the Egyptian people?

One was a revolt against the Muslim fundamentalists, this is a revolt spearheaded by Muslim fundamentalists. Notice what side the admin comes out in support of?

I see your point. One has to wonder exactly what obama is.

BTW.. what was up with that pathetic speech last night other than to further inject himself into the situation in Egypt? Today you have Gibbs explaining that when he said "immediately", he meant yesterday.

I did not listen to his speech. Do you have a link?

Last edited:

I don't exactly understand why obama spoke out against the Egyptian Presidet and said nothing when people were being killed in Iran. With the exception that he was appaled by the deaths he never told the Iranian president anything.

Maybe he admires immadinnajacket, he clearly doesn't admire Mubarak. Do you think obie wan will still send 1.4 Billion dollars to Egypt when the MB takes over? There's yer answer.

I did not listen to his speech. Do you have a link?

Nope, they broke in in the middle of the evening news last evening. I thought maybe something big had happened, but it was all so much blah blah blah laced with a few of the obligatory "let me be clear"s

Maybe he admires immadinnajacket, he clearly doesn't admire Mubarak. Do you think obie wan will still send 1.4 Billion dollars to Egypt when the MB takes over? There's yer answer.

yep

yep

No to mention they're still hanging the dissidents in Iran to this day.

Back in 2009 when the Iranians were protesting obama did nothing
FoxNews.com - Obama Stands Firm on Restrained Response to Iran Protests
But when the Egyptian's protest he tells the President to step down.
Obama pressures Mubarak to stand down as Egyptian president | NewsBreakingOnline.com

What the difference?

How come you don't know the answer is the bigger question.

oh I see the answer is the bigger question?:eusa_whistle: So is there anything bigger than freedom?

Forum List

Back