The Turtle Sticks His Head Out Of His Shell: Mitch McConnell Shuts Down Bill To Protect Mueller

McConnell said the reason he was putting it down was because there is NO THREAT that Mueller would be fired
Now The POS could be lying and I wouldn't be a bit surprised ..Most republicans speak out of both sides of their mouths

The investigation won't end, firing Rosenstein/Mueller will amplify it, just like firing Comey did.....

McConnell and Ryan made certain he'd be impeached for his actions......bet they are hoping he does it.....just like all the Dems...
how is he going to find something that doesn't exist? just saying, you like mueller's name and like to hear it daily. he has nothing of interest to the investigation, yet you still like him. obsessed?

The investigation won't end, firing Rosenstein/Mueller will amplify it, just like firing Comey did.....

McConnell and Ryan made certain he'd be impeached for his actions......bet they are hoping he does it.....just like all the Dems...

Yes, it is quite telling when the establishment career politicians are so desperate to get rid of someone, don't you think?

Yes, it is quite telling when the establishment career politicians are so desperate to get rid of someone, don't you think?
he won't get it.

This is the beginning to shut Mueller down.

You and Orange Foolius go ahead and do that ... see what happens.

It won't be pleasant, and the investigation will continue anyway.
Rubbish!

I'll raise your Rubbish with a BALDERDASH. :)

Again - see what happens ..

And of course we will - probably this week or next. As you say, the groundwork is laid.

What will happen? Don't tell me that someone who uses the term "balderdash" is actually threatening other people and trying to be tough? :D

We know this guy Mueller would never go after the career politicians who have held a monopoly on power and influence in Washington for YEARS. Nope, he will go after the odd man out because he is just another politician who wants to be a lap dog to those in influential and powerhouse positions.

Rubbish!

And of course we will - probably this week or next. As you say, the groundwork is laid.
Congress has the authority to impeach Rosenstein. The republicans are the majority and there's nothing from stopping them. Trump has nothing to do with them who's already drawn up articles of impeachment on Rosenstein. They gave him a deadline and he failed to deliver Comeys memos which consists of 4 pages.
they are part of an ON GOING official criminal investigation and are EVIDENCE....

When Mueller is done with them, the brown nose Nunes can have them, and do another one of his clandestine midnight rides to the white house to run them over to pres trump! :rolleyes: :p

Rubbish!

Congress has the authority to impeach Rosenstein. The republicans are the majority and there's nothing from stopping them. Trump has nothing to do with them who's already drawn up articles of impeachment on Rosenstein. They gave him a deadline and he failed to deliver Comeys memos which consists of 4 pages.
they are part of an ON GOING official criminal investigation and are EVIDENCE....

When Mueller is done with them, the brown nose Nunes can have them, and do another one of his clandestine midnight rides to the white house to run them over to pres trump! :rolleyes: :p

What evidence? Where is this evidence? It's more like digging and trying to find something or anything bad about someone, otherwise known as a witch hunt. Meanwhile, us taxpayers are paying for goose chases. Obviously this guy has it in for Trump.

When do we get to hear about all of this proof of crimes that Donald Trump has committed that have put the United States in jeopardy or that have jeopardized national security? Hmm. OTOH, we have Hillary Clinton who blatantly broke the rules and put national security in jeopardy, but oh yeah, the career politician that she is didn't know any better. :eusa_eh: Huh???

There didn't have to be any Russian collusion conspiracy for the dems computers to be hacked and for the information to be spread about. Lol. THEY weren't taken the proper security precautions to protect their own damn computers from being hacked!!! Can you imagine that? And the piss poor excuses? OMG. Lol.

Rubbish!

The clowns at the show have no right to Mueller's evidence. Rosenstein should hold tight even if it means he loses his crappy job.

I mean face it, his job right now is crappy.

Yeah you may be right. I think secretly they want President Pence. But also think they want this investigation to end.

Getting both would be their ultimate goal knowing that the midterms spell trouble if nothing changes.

Yeah you may be right. I think secretly they want President Pence. But also think they want this investigation to end.

Getting both would be their ultimate goal knowing that the midterms spell trouble if nothing changes.

Trouble for you. Americans have not forgotten about the leaked emails and what was contained in them. Well, maybe you all who are brainwashed have, but the rest of us don't appreciate it too much.

Trouble for you. Americans have not forgotten about the leaked emails and what was contained in them. Well, maybe you all who are brainwashed have, but the rest of us don't appreciate it too much.

You have overplayed the Hillary Card. Do not pass Go - Do not collect $200

hillary-card-deflect-bad-news-away-from-trump-switch-to-26270916.png

I voted for Trump for three reasons mainly.

1) I didn't want leftists appointing anti-2nd amendment judges to the SC.
2) I didn't want the corrupt Clintons in the white house again. I don't trust them. Period. They are extremely shady and they don't come across as good people, and they aren't stupid either. They are very good at fooling the people.
3) To piss off and send an important message to all of the career establishment politicians on both sides of the aisle that enough is enough out of them. Get with the program. At this point, we would vote for ANYONE over you guys.

You have overplayed the Hillary Card. Do not pass go - Do not collect $200

hillary-card-deflect-bad-news-away-from-trump-switch-to-26270916.png

I disagree. This is just one reason why a lot of people would never vote for your party again. Deal with it. The Stormy Daniels BS isn't working either. Nobody cares.

Forum List

Back