The Turtle Sticks His Head Out Of His Shell: Mitch McConnell Shuts Down Bill To Protect Mueller

Oh, I guess the evidence is that Hillary LOST the election to Donald Trump. Can't be!!! :D Lol. The Russians! Blame the Russians. Don't blame the DNC! :D
Chris, take your head out of the proverbial sand, and read the Press.... so you can know what's actually going on instead of being so clueless on this....you're smarter than these thoughtless one liner/memes...

So? What is the evidence upon which this investigation is being conducted?

What you people need to do is accept that your candidate lost because she was a terrible candidate and a terrible person. :dunno: Accept your defeat. Come out with candidates who do not threaten citizens rights and who are not social justice warriors for a change. There are important issues that we want dealt with in this country, and your people are just not doing it.
I feel sorry for you, Chris, because I'm afraid you will be hit very hard when the truth -- the evidence you keep hopefully denying exists -- comes barreling down on the President's team, including his personal lawyer's culpability in "fixing" all those "problems" for him.

Did Trump collude with the Russians or just sit back and enjoy the ride? Who knows? The more important stuff is obstruction of justice and whatever the lawyers in Manhattan are after right now. His team was full of swamp critters who played the game hard and they're about to get lassoed and taken to Crocodile Heaven.

What you people need to do is accept that your candidate lost because she was a terrible candidate and a terrible person. :dunno: Accept your defeat. Come out with candidates who do not threaten citizens rights and who are not social justice warriors for a change. There are important issues that we want dealt with in this country, and your people are just not doing it.
I feel sorry for you, Chris, because I'm afraid you will be hit very hard when the truth -- the evidence you keep hopefully denying exists -- comes barreling down on the President's team, including his personal lawyer's culpability in "fixing" all those "problems" for him.

Did Trump collude with the Russians or just sit back and enjoy the ride? Who knows? The more important stuff is obstruction of justice and whatever the lawyers in Manhattan are after right now. His team was full of swamp critters who played the game hard and they're about to get lassoed and taken to Crocodile Heaven.

Well . . . I've been waiting for some evidence and have yet to hear any kind of solid evidence at all. Where is all of this evidence? Why aren't they letting us know where this evidence is and what is going on?

Why don't you just say, we will find SOMETHING! :D Lol.

And one more thing, don't you dare play phony baloney with me and tell me that "you feel sorry for me." Don't. I am very well, and don't need anyone to feel sorry for me. :) Stop patronizing me with your bullshit "fake" niceness. Thanks.

Well . . . I've been waiting for some evidence and have yet to hear any kind of solid evidence at all. Where is all of this evidence? Why aren't they letting us know where this evidence is and what is going on?
I have never seen such impatience with an investigation that has been taking place less than one year. Evidence tends to come at the END of the investigation, but the facts that led to the investigation included "coincidence"' after "coincidence" of Russian dealings/contacts by many members of Trump's team and of course, the Russian's preference of candidate. Plus all their fake news and phony social media accounts and political ads to help the cause.

And one more thing, don't you dare play phony baloney with me and tell me that "you feel sorry for me." Don't. I am very well, and don't need anyone to feel sorry for me. :) Stop patronizing me with your bullshit "fake" niceness. Thanks.
Don't be mean. I don't feel good. I do feel bad for you because you're too smart fr this, like Care4all said.

I found the whole campaign slogan of "I'm with HER" to be quite insulting to my intelligence actually. I don't vote on candidates based on their gender. I don't feel that I am so oppressed as a woman that I need to have a woman as a president, although I wouldn't mind if it was the RIGHT woman who was strong and not so focused on social issues.

Is it possible for you to participate in a thread about Mitch McConnell or anything else without mentioning Hillary?

Never mind - we know

235s3y.jpg

I have never seen such impatience with an investigation that has been taking place less than one year. Evidence tends to come at the END of the investigation, but the facts that led to the investigation included "coincidence"' after "coincidence" of Russian dealings/contacts by many members of Trump's team and of course, the Russian's preference of candidate. Plus all their fake news and phony social media accounts and political ads to help the cause.

If he has any evidence that Donald Trump has broken a law or is a criminal of some sort, and he is withholding that, then he should be fired. But we already know that this is just him trying to find something and that he really doesn't have any evidence at all.

I found the whole campaign slogan of "I'm with HER" to be quite insulting to my intelligence actually. I don't vote on candidates based on their gender. I don't feel that I am so oppressed as a woman that I need to have a woman as a president, although I wouldn't mind if it was the RIGHT woman who was strong and not so focused on social issues.

Is it possible for you to participate in a thread about Mitch McConnell or anything else without mentioning Hillary?

Never mind - we know

235s3y.jpg

Meh, Hillary sucked as a candidate, and that is why she lost. Those of us who voted against her are not going to be fooled by your Russian collusion. Even if there was some kind of collusion, most of the people who voted against Hillary would have voted against her anyways. Don't you realize this?

Meh, Hillary sucked as a candidate, and that is why she lost. Those of us who voted against her are not going to be fooled by your Russian collusion. Even if there was some kind of collusion, most of the people who voted against Hillary would have voted against her anyways. Don't you realize this?
No matter how much you say she sucked she still received 3 million more votes than crazy Orange Douche boy LOL

What's as sadder and more important than these Trump sycophants not caring? -

TRUMP not caring.

He'll be cheering Russia on to do disrupt everything America stands for and sow division again and again and again.

Plus, it doesn't take Captain Obvious to know at this point that Putin has something very VERY important on his orange ass.

No matter how much you say she sucked she still received 3 million more votes than crazy Orange Douche boy LOL

But she isn't the president, thankfully. Phew. Dodged a bullet.

You put up a lousy candidate and you lose the election. No collusion necessary. Donald Trump discussed a lot of issues that a lot of Americans are concerned about.

However at least ten million more Americans rejected Orange Pussy boy ...3 million more voted for Clinton and 7 million voted for someone else

What you leftists fail to understand is that most Americans love their country and want their country to be strong and great. You are out of touch in your little partisan bubbles. :D

But she isn't the president, thankfully. Phew. Dodged a bullet.
but Orange Gargoyle did not win the votes of most Americans did he

The dems should just come out and tell us during the next election, we want to take away your rights, especially if you are a conservative or a republican. We want to raise your taxes exponentially while we do nothing to account to you for where or what we are spending them on. Fuck you, America sucks and we think you are all racist bigots. Thank you and don't forget to vote dem. :D ROFL.

Oh, and we want to continue our policies of not being a business friendly environment and driving businesses overseas because you know, no job is better than a minimum wage job. :D

Forum List

Back