How do good Americans and our democracy benefit from diversity again?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
I’m really trying hard to wrap my head around it all....how exactly do Americans and American democracy benefit from diversity? Can someone articulate that to me?
It’s seems as though all the data strongly suggests otherwise...no?
Is the data racist?
Is Japan fucking themselves...Would they be kicking a bunch more ass if they imported millions from Mexico, Central and South America? If so, someone should let them know.

I’m really trying hard to wrap my head around it all....how exactly do Americans and American democracy benefit from diversity? Can someone articulate that to me?
Is the data racist?
Is Japan fucking themselves...Would they be kicking a bunch more ass if they imported millions from Mexico, Central and South America? If so, someone should let them know.

How'd that zero diversity work out for Japan in ww2?

We had Native American code talkers and Jew refugees making nuke bombs.

Is the data racist?
Time to clear out some of the diversity...get rid of the poor white trash for starters.

It's about changing demographics to win elections and implement communism.
It's about bringing what used to be called "Christiandom" to its knees.

Never forget, when the 1965 Immigration and Nationality Act was signed into law, there were celebrations that night in New York City. Jews correctly saw it--and celebrated it--as a Jewish victory.

Never forget, when the 1965 Immigration and Nationality Act was signed into law, there were celebrations that night in New York City. Jews correctly saw it--and celebrated it--as a Jewish victory.

You know the conservatives pushed for chain immigration because they saw it as a wh to keep the us for whites only .

Is the data racist?

Hahahaha, yeah, Timmy, you slobbering buffoon, diversity won WWII for us.

troops-in-front-of-arc_paris_btjg5j.jpg

My daughter, a poli sci freshman has to write a paper describing how Americans and American democracy benefit from diversity....WTF!
I told her to write....”We/it don’t.....The End.”
I’m sure her LefTard Professor would love that...This blatant indoctrination bullshit from educators has got to end.

You know the conservatives pushed for chain immigration because they saw it as a wh to keep the us for whites only .
No, you stupid shit.

My daughter, a poli sci freshman has to write a paper describing how Americans and American democracy benefit from diversity....WTF!
I’m sure her LefTard Professor would love that...This blatant indoctrination bullshit from educators has got to end.
We still have our guns. The only way it will end. Trust.

Is the data racist?

It's really quite simple. It's only complicated for racist fucks like you.

America is a diverse country. America has always been a diverse country. Our democracy should reflect our society, not suppress it.

In WWII America used our diversity by employing Navajo code talkers for undecipherable encryption that the enemy was never able to crack. Japan was busy trying to force everyone to be all the same. The result was that Japan got nuked and America won. Since then, we have been the most powerful nation in the history of human kind.

The end.

Is the data racist?

We've seen enough of your racist-ass posts to know that wrapping YOUR head around anything deeper than a fidget spinner is going to be a challenge.

Best-Fidget-Spinner-Memes.jpg

Is the data racist?
Time to clear out some of the diversity...get rid of the poor white trash for starters.

All 1.3 in 10 of them?
Yep, that’ll make a revolutionary difference...huh?

21.3% of US Participates in Government Assistance Programs Each Month
Who Participated in Welfare?
The black population at 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent.

Is the data racist?

Racist whites segregated the army . Too bad it wasn't all white, since it was the evil white mans world war. Do you just have a bloodlust gene or something ?

WE DO cuisine. I can get pierogis, pizza, pita <<<< piles
and piles and piles ------enough to PIG OUT DAILY ----even
pasta putanesque, and pomegranate juice

Is the data racist?

We've seen enough of your racist-ass posts to know that wrapping YOUR head around anything deeper than a fidget spinner is going to be a challenge.

Best-Fidget-Spinner-Memes.jpg

Enlighten us all....add something of value to the thread.
“How do good Americans and our democracy benefit from diversity?”
Please save us the “this one time back in 1940” bunch of bullshit...the other ignorant fools have already made that pathetic play ...Go ahead, we’re standing by waiting patiently.

Is the data racist?

Racist whites segregated the army . Too bad it wasn't all white, since it was the evil white mans world war. Do you just have a bloodlust gene or something ?

Our involvement in the World Wars was a resu of Jewish machinations. Don't buy all the pap you are fed, dope.

Is the data racist?
Ooops, nikka, they hab em them sum guns, yo.

Enlighten us all....add something of value to the thread.
“How do good Americans and our democracy benefit from diversity?”
Please save us the “this one time back in 1940” bunch of bullshit...the other ignorant fools have already made that pathetic play ...Go ahead, we’re standing by waiting patiently.

Did wifey forget to pick up your tidy-whities from the dry cleaner's? :wink:

img_3282-11.jpg

Forum List

Back