she's back! Roseanne Barr to Tucker: I was totally ‘cancelled'/he's back! Tony Dungy: I'm pro-life & I should be able to say it without being canceled

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i feel terrible about it. i'll get cancelled someday myself. i'm a big conservative celeb in real life. oh yeah! ok maybe not!

But on Tuesday, that all came crashing down. ABC abruptly canceled “Roseanne” hours after Ms. Barr, the show’s star and co-creator, posted a racist tweet about Valerie Jarrett, an African-American woman who was a senior adviser to Barack Obama throughout his presidency and considered one of his most influential aides. Ms. Barr wrote if the “muslim brotherhood & planet of the apes had a baby=vj.”

"Sitcom star Roseanne Barr apologized on Tuesday for her racist tweet about Valerie Jarrett, in which she says the former Obama administration adviser is a product of the Muslim Brotherhood and Planet of the Apes."

Not to beat a fucking dead horse, but there is nothing racist about the tweet. This was one of the early examples of calling, "RACISM!" any time anything negative was said about anyone with even a trace of Black African ancestry.

It was a joke, and those pretending to have cases of the vapors knew (know) that it was a harmless, tasteless joke, for which Roseanne Barr was well-known.

If she had it to do all over again, she would attack the attackers and fight for her job. Interestingly, the eponymous program goes on without her.

Dungy isn't catching flak for being pro-life. He is catching flak for the people he hangs out with.

That's why he had to apologize for pushing the debunked school/litter box stories.

But on Tuesday, that all came crashing down. ABC abruptly canceled “Roseanne” hours after Ms. Barr, the show’s star and co-creator, posted a racist tweet about Valerie Jarrett, an African-American woman who was a senior adviser to Barack Obama throughout his presidency and considered one of his most influential aides. Ms. Barr wrote if the “muslim brotherhood & planet of the apes had a baby=vj.”
She had a point.
320full-planet-of-the-apes-screenshot.jpg[img]

The Crazy Left Wingers who were offended by Barr's little joke are the same people who voted for Joe Biden who called desegregates schools a 'racial jungle' and the same people who voted for Hillary Clinton who said that Black Men are 'super predators' who should be 'brought to heal'.

"Sitcom star Roseanne Barr apologized on Tuesday for her racist tweet about Valerie Jarrett, in which she says the former Obama administration adviser is a product of the Muslim Brotherhood and Planet of the Apes."

Not to beat a fucking dead horse, but there is nothing racist about the tweet. This was one of the early examples of calling, "RACISM!" any time anything negative was said about anyone with even a trace of Black African ancestry.

It was a joke, and those pretending to have cases of the vapors knew (know) that it was a harmless, tasteless joke, for which Roseanne Barr was well-known.

If she had it to do all over again, she would attack the attackers and fight for her job. Interestingly, the eponymous program goes on without her.
If we could just bring back Andrew Dice Clay. The left loved him and he made Roseanne look like a choir girl.

Forum List

Back