The truth doesn't matter to the right.

I think you're just shit out of luck then. No truth for you!

So I can't even get truth from CNN? Pelosi? Bernie Sanders? Can't I even buy some? Am I condemned to live in Purgatory as an eternal deplorable?

Yes I'm afraid it's true.

WHAT is true? I don't listen to Kellyann, I don't watch Fox, I'm not a republican and I didn't vote for Trump! Yet I don't know what's true and I CAN'T know what the truth is just because I dare to think for myself and ask questions?

Just accept your lot. Everything you know is a lie. Honest.

I have a "lot?" Where did I get it? Why don't you have a lot? Why is everything in my lot a lie but not yours? And if its all a lie, then how do I know them? How can you know something that's false? And if I can't tell what I know is a lie, then how can you? Are you blessed with genetics? Geographic location? Good weather? Better TV channels? A different internet? I want what you have! Please bless me, Sir! Can I not just rent a small corner of your lot?

Yes you do, we all do. Nor did I say my lot is all that different from your lot....Is the dishonest truth better than an honest lie?

Bad case of TDS...

Like we needed another one. Got too many of you already.

upload_2020-1-15_14-22-9.jpeg

Well, really, there's nothing beyond partisanship to deny Trump broke the law

What law did he break? Post the text of the law.

and his oath of office

What part of his oath did he break? Post the text of the oath broken.

in using Ghoulani as his personal lawyer to extort a new Biden investigation for aid.

When did he do this? Even the target of the alleged extortion says it didn't happen.

Frankly, I believe the House "managers" are going to be de-pantsed in front of the entire nation in the course of the Senate trial.

But then, that's what clowns are for.
did they vote yet?

Yes, passed.

The vote to approve the managers and send the impeachment articles to the Senate fell almost entirely along party lines, 228-193, with just one Democrat, House Agriculture Committee Chairman Collin Peterson of Minnesota, joining the Republicans to oppose the resolution.

Now, why the Reps want to block it. Let's face it, the sooner this gets resolved the better it is for America. Since when did the Reps in power lately consider what is best for America in their nutcase actions. I guess the closer it gets, the more Rump sweats and so does a whole bunch of Rump butt attachments.

So I can't even get truth from CNN? Pelosi? Bernie Sanders? Can't I even buy some? Am I condemned to live in Purgatory as an eternal deplorable?

WHAT is true? I don't listen to Kellyann, I don't watch Fox, I'm not a republican and I didn't vote for Trump! Yet I don't know what's true and I CAN'T know what the truth is just because I dare to think for myself and ask questions?

I have a "lot?" Where did I get it? Why don't you have a lot? Why is everything in my lot a lie but not yours? And if its all a lie, then how do I know them? How can you know something that's false? And if I can't tell what I know is a lie, then how can you? Are you blessed with genetics? Geographic location? Good weather? Better TV channels? A different internet? I want what you have! Please bless me, Sir! Can I not just rent a small corner of your lot?

Yes you do, we all do. Nor did I say my lot is all that different from your lot....Is the dishonest truth better than an honest lie?

When ever is truth dishonest if it is true? And while a lie can be intentional or innocently mistaken, does either ever make it honest?

The left again branding their opponents GUILTY before a trial, GUILTY until proven innocent. They resemble a lawless dictatorship more and more with each passing day.
Whereas the right continue to brand Hillary Clinton GUILTY even after she is proven innocent by multiple investigations - many of them led by Republicans
They resemble a lawless dictatorship more and more with each passing day..

Hillary has not denied her guilt, she told us she was stupid and ignorant and asked for forgiveness.

When ever is truth dishonest if it is true? And while a lie can be intentional or innocently mistaken, does either ever make it honest?

"Does this make me look fat?"

"No honey, it makes you look good! Honest"

and his oath of office

in using Ghoulani as his personal lawyer to extort a new Biden investigation for aid.

When did he do this? Even the target of the alleged extortion says it didn't happen.

Frankly, I believe the House "managers" are going to be de-pantsed in front of the entire nation in the course of the Senate trial.

did they vote yet?

I don't get that they have to vote to send the papers over. I mean, isn't that a given? Would they ever vote no? Couldn't they have done this at the same time weeks ago? What then was the point of the impeachment? And why do the Democrats keep dragging this out while claiming the Republicans are afraid of something? How is it that every time the Democrats do anything, they somehow manage to make this into an even bigger horseshit show?

Trumpbots know very well that they and just about all Republicans are full of shit.

This whole Trump fiasco is nothing but an attempt at dictatorship by a minority. It will fail.

and his oath of office

did they vote yet?

I don't get that they have to vote to send the papers over. I mean, isn't that a given? Would they ever vote no? Couldn't they have done this at the same time weeks ago? What then was the point of the impeachment? And why do the Democrats keep dragging this out while claiming the Republicans are afraid of something? How is it that every time the Democrats do anything, they somehow manage to make this into an even bigger horseshit show?

Dem's are bruised and battered by Trump they don't know whether to shit or go blind.

Trumpbots know very well that they and just about all Republicans are full of shit.

This whole Trump fiasco is nothing but an attempt at dictatorship by a minority. It will fail.

Seek TDS treatment. We survived Obama and your side will survive 2 terms of Trump just relax.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ Funny how Trump's a dictator for one faux pas that amounted to nothing, but Obama is a Nobel Prize winner and world champion for repeatedly breaking the law, abusing his power and needing the Supreme Court to slap him down 13 times for trying to exceed his presidential authority!

Well, really, there's nothing beyond partisanship to deny Trump broke the law, and his oath of office, in using Ghoulani as his personal lawyer to extort a new Biden investigation for aid. The Trumpstettes on the board will bleat and cry, but even in the Senate the gop's defense is about "witnesses," not the facts.

But the question is really … so Trump did it. Does the Senate kick him out 8 mos before an election for extortion and violation of his oath? And it's not just him. If they convict, the dems will take the Senate as well as the WH. I don't think the dems would behave differently.

I think its a pity that so many Americans would still vote for the guy on the basis of "they all do it." Obama, W, HW and Clinton all lied about shit, but they didn't use their powers to influence a foreign country to help in an election. Clinton was accused of getting Chinese help, but the proof wasn't there.

Hillary did solicit donations for access to the SoS office. But she wasn't elected.
Hillary did solicit donations for access to the SoS office. But she wasn't elected.

still against the law. Manafort didn't get elected either.

I guess the idiots have forgotten how the Clintons charged people to stay overnight in the Whitehouse as if were some kinda no-tel motel or some shit.

Well, I'm not gonna complain when they acquit even though he did send Ghoulaini to commit extortion and misuse his powers of potus to further the US's interests, not his ….. I mean both goper and dems will have to cast votes that would cost them re-election, and really there are two truisms: one he ain't getting convicted, and honestly he failed to compete the extortion, so it really necessary to commit political seppuku over. It's just not a profile in courage moment. I mean there weren't many pols with the stones to call out W as the troops rolled into Iraq despite no womd, and there weren't too many to call out Trump on Obama not being an American and inciting the White Supremacists

But the facts will come out, and Americans can decide.

Well, really, there's nothing beyond partisanship to deny Trump broke the law, and his oath of office, in using Ghoulani as his personal lawyer to extort a new Biden investigation for aid. The Trumpstettes on the board will bleat and cry, but even in the Senate the gop's defense is about "witnesses," not the facts.

But the question is really … so Trump did it. Does the Senate kick him out 8 mos before an election for extortion and violation of his oath? And it's not just him. If they convict, the dems will take the Senate as well as the WH. I don't think the dems would behave differently.

I think its a pity that so many Americans would still vote for the guy on the basis of "they all do it." Obama, W, HW and Clinton all lied about shit, but they didn't use their powers to influence a foreign country to help in an election. Clinton was accused of getting Chinese help, but the proof wasn't there.

still against the law. Manafort didn't get elected either.

I guess the idiots have forgotten how the Clintons charged people to stay overnight in the Whitehouse as if were some kinda no-tel motel or some shit.
Assuming that's true, how did it affect an election?

This added truth from Giuliani associate Lev Parnas is just the beginning and this is how it will go, more people with total proof of this orange clowns criminal action will step foreword during the Senate part of the Impeachment , The senate will try to stop every single fact being heard because like their leader scum bag they sold out the constitution, they literally don't care what the evidence is , they want this dictator to stay in power. It's the New America that the right wants , Total control. They care nothing about our democracy they have sold it out for power and money and every single supporter of this constitutional threat is as guilty.

why didnt the house bring out facts or allow witnesses, jesus you are a partisan dick gobbler

This added truth from Giuliani associate Lev Parnas is just the beginning and this is how it will go, more people with total proof of this orange clowns criminal action will step foreword during the Senate part of the Impeachment , The senate will try to stop every single fact being heard because like their leader scum bag they sold out the constitution, they literally don't care what the evidence is , they want this dictator to stay in power. It's the New America that the right wants , Total control. They care nothing about our democracy they have sold it out for power and money and every single supporter of this constitutional threat is as guilty.

why didnt the house bring out facts or allow witnesses, jesus you are a partisan dick gobbler

Here, let me try and explain it to you just one more time

The House does the investigation. This is not a trial. It's just gathering data to see if a trial is founded. The DA in an investigation doesn't call the witnesses that the defense attorney demands. They determined that there is probable cause for a trial.

The Senate does the trial where both sides get to present witnesses and information pertaining to the trial. You can call it anything you wish but, in essence, it's a trial. The sitting Judge (in this case Chief Roberts) makes the determination on what is pertinent. Unlike a trial, there is no "I Object" or "I will Appeal". Both sides have their own officials who present the case of both sides. In the end, it goes to a vote. Unlike a trial, 2/3rds of the entire senate has to vote to "Convict" and then they are only going to either go for removal from office or a sternly worded rebuke. If they don't get that 2/3rds, the President is NOT exonerated. He just goes back to the Whitehouse and thanks his lucky stars it's over.

But it won't be over. Rump has already stated he will get even. And in Rump Speak, that means, "Here, hold my beer".

Here, let me try and explain it to you just one more time

The House does the investigation. This is not a trial. It's just gathering data to see if a trial is founded. The DA in an investigation doesn't call the witnesses that the defense attorney demands. They determined that there is probable cause for a trial.

The Senate does the trial where both sides get to present witnesses and information pertaining to the trial. You can call it anything you wish but, in essence, it's a trial. The sitting Judge (in this case Chief Roberts) makes the determination on what is pertinent. Unlike a trial, there is no "I Object" or "I will Appeal". Both sides have their own officials who present the case of both sides. In the end, it goes to a vote. Unlike a trial, 2/3rds of the entire senate has to vote to "Convict" and then they are only going to either go for removal from office or a sternly worded rebuke. If they don't get that 2/3rds, the President is NOT exonerated. He just goes back to the Whitehouse and thanks his lucky stars it's over.

But it won't be over. Rump has already stated he will get even. And in Rump Speak, that means, "Here, hold my beer".

the house did shit. they produced nothing, which is why this out of nowhere ( like anita hill and christine ford) "evidence" came from. a note with no way of seeing when it was written and has nothing important on it

it is a bogus impeachment
it is an assault on our democracy

Forum List

Back