The truth doesn't matter to the right.

Well, really, there's nothing beyond partisanship to deny Trump broke the law

What law did he break? Post the text of the law.

and his oath of office

What part of his oath did he break? Post the text of the oath broken.

in using Ghoulani as his personal lawyer to extort a new Biden investigation for aid.

When did he do this? Even the target of the alleged extortion says it didn't happen.

Frankly, I believe the House "managers" are going to be de-pantsed in front of the entire nation in the course of the Senate trial.

But then, that's what clowns are for.
did they vote yet?

Yes, passed.
never thought in a million years that would happen. So, let the fun begin!!! Now that this is where it's at, let's bring em all in, even Peloser. I want her testimony.

upload_2020-1-15_13-14-10.gif

The left again branding their opponents GUILTY before a trial, GUILTY until proven innocent. They resemble a lawless dictatorship more and more with each passing day.
Whereas the right continue to brand Hillary Clinton GUILTY even after she is proven innocent by multiple investigations - many of them led by Republicans
They resemble a lawless dictatorship more and more with each passing day..

The left again branding their opponents GUILTY before a trial, GUILTY until proven innocent. They resemble a lawless dictatorship more and more with each passing day.
Whereas the right continue to brand Hillary Clinton GUILTY even after she is proven innocent by multiple investigations - many of them led by Republicans
Hillary hasn't been proven innocent, only a court or jury can find her not guilty. Something dimwits don't understand.

Hillary hasn't been proven innocent, only a court or jury can find her not guilty. Something dimwits don't understand.
Ah...so, is an impeachment enquiry able to determine guilt or innocence?

Truth is what Kellyanne tells them the facts are

I haven't seen or heard Kellyann in probably years! Where do us poor folk who don't watch Fox News get our "truth" from?

Please, feel free to sub in you fav. Trumpturd.

I have no favorite Trump turds, so now where do I go to get the truth?

I think you're just shit out of luck then. No truth for you!

So I can't even get truth from CNN? Pelosi? Bernie Sanders? Can't I even buy some? Am I condemned to live in Purgatory as an eternal deplorable?

Truth is what Kellyanne tells them the facts are

I haven't seen or heard Kellyann in probably years! Where do us poor folk who don't watch Fox News get our "truth" from?

So I can't even get truth from CNN? Pelosi? Bernie Sanders? Can't I even buy some? Am I condemned to live in Purgatory as an eternal deplorable?

Yes I'm afraid it's true.

Ah...so, is an impeachment enquiry able to determine guilt or innocence?
Obviously not this circus based on nothing. And no.

This added truth from Giuliani associate Lev Parnas is just the beginning and this is how it will go, more people with total proof of this orange clowns criminal action will step foreword during the Senate part of the Impeachment , The senate will try to stop every single fact being heard because like their leader scum bag they sold out the constitution, they literally don't care what the evidence is , they want this dictator to stay in power. It's the New America that the right wants , Total control. They care nothing about our democracy they have sold it out for power and money and every single supporter of this constitutional threat is as guilty.

Whose truth? Yours? Schiffs? Pelosi's?
You do realize that Senator's can't speak during the hearings right? They sit there and listen.When the House is done the Senator's can submit questions in writing that Roberts can read to the body. EVERYTHING Schiff wants to say he will. Learn before you type kid.

This added truth from Giuliani associate Lev Parnas is just the beginning and this is how it will go, more people with total proof of this orange clowns criminal action will step foreword during the Senate part of the Impeachment , The senate will try to stop every single fact being heard because like their leader scum bag they sold out the constitution, they literally don't care what the evidence is , they want this dictator to stay in power. It's the New America that the right wants , Total control. They care nothing about our democracy they have sold it out for power and money and every single supporter of this constitutional threat is as guilty.

Here you go, dumbass....

Turley's Comments To Congress - You Don't Have A Case

Turley explains:

1. They don't have case
2. They (congress) is the entity abusing power

Turley does not like Trump. He's the top of the line in this area.

So take your facts (do you need to borrow a magnifying glass to find them ?) and shove it.

"The truth doesn't matter to the right. "

When did it matter to the Left?

WHAT is true? I don't listen to Kellyann, I don't watch Fox, I'm not a republican and I didn't vote for Trump! Yet I don't know what's true and I CAN'T know what the truth is just because I dare to think for myself and ask questions?

WHAT is true? I don't listen to Kellyann, I don't watch Fox, I'm not a republican and I didn't vote for Trump! Yet I don't know what's true and I CAN'T know what the truth is just because I dare to think for myself and ask questions?

Just accept your lot. Everything you know is a lie. Honest.

morallycorrect.jpeg

Yup, truth doesn't matter to the right......

Just accept your lot. Everything you know is a lie. Honest.

I have a "lot?" Where did I get it? Why don't you have a lot? Why is everything in my lot a lie but not yours? And if its all a lie, then how do I know them? How can you know something that's false? And if I can't tell what I know is a lie, then how can you? Are you blessed with genetics? Geographic location? Good weather? Better TV channels? A different internet? I want what you have! Please bless me, Sir! Can I not just rent a small corner of your lot?

Forum List

Back