The truth doesn't matter to the right.

This added truth from Giuliani associate Lev Parnas is just the beginning and this is how it will go, more people with total proof of this orange clowns criminal action will step foreword during the Senate part of the Impeachment , The senate will try to stop every single fact being heard because like their leader scum bag they sold out the constitution, they literally don't care what the evidence is , they want this dictator to stay in power. It's the New America that the right wants , Total control. They care nothing about our democracy they have sold it out for power and money and every single supporter of this constitutional threat is as guilty.

why didnt the house bring out facts or allow witnesses, jesus you are a partisan dick gobbler

Here, let me try and explain it to you just one more time

The House does the investigation. This is not a trial. It's just gathering data to see if a trial is founded. The DA in an investigation doesn't call the witnesses that the defense attorney demands. They determined that there is probable cause for a trial.

The Senate does the trial where both sides get to present witnesses and information pertaining to the trial. You can call it anything you wish but, in essence, it's a trial. The sitting Judge (in this case Chief Roberts) makes the determination on what is pertinent. Unlike a trial, there is no "I Object" or "I will Appeal". Both sides have their own officials who present the case of both sides. In the end, it goes to a vote. Unlike a trial, 2/3rds of the entire senate has to vote to "Convict" and then they are only going to either go for removal from office or a sternly worded rebuke. If they don't get that 2/3rds, the President is NOT exonerated. He just goes back to the Whitehouse and thanks his lucky stars it's over.

But it won't be over. Rump has already stated he will get even. And in Rump Speak, that means, "Here, hold my beer".

the house did shit. they produced nothing, which is why this out of nowhere ( like anita hill and christine ford) "evidence" came from. a note with no way of seeing when it was written and has nothing important on it

They put together the impeachment package. Like it not, it's a done deal. Now it's up to the Senate. As boring as the House was, I think the Senate is going to be quite entertaining one way or another. And fast. Sit back and enjoy the show. Like I said, in order to view the show, there is a 2 drink minimum.

Well, really, there's nothing beyond partisanship to deny Trump broke the law

What law did he break? Post the text of the law.

and his oath of office

What part of his oath did he break? Post the text of the oath broken.

in using Ghoulani as his personal lawyer to extort a new Biden investigation for aid.

When did he do this? Even the target of the alleged extortion says it didn't happen.

Frankly, I believe the House "managers" are going to be de-pantsed in front of the entire nation in the course of the Senate trial.

But then, that's what clowns are for.
did they vote yet?

Yes, passed.

The vote to approve the managers and send the impeachment articles to the Senate fell almost entirely along party lines, 228-193, with just one Democrat, House Agriculture Committee Chairman Collin Peterson of Minnesota, joining the Republicans to oppose the resolution.

Now, why the Reps want to block it. Let's face it, the sooner this gets resolved the better it is for America. Since when did the Reps in power lately consider what is best for America in their nutcase actions. I guess the closer it gets, the more Rump sweats and so does a whole bunch of Rump butt attachments.
yeah, the sooner the better, so why hang on to them for a month? that's manipulation. She wanted the repubs to submit to her. bow kiss her ass. fk her and her anti american shit. You want witnesses, then bring in witnesses, why didn't they if they are so adamant about having them? That can't be explained.

and his oath of office

in using Ghoulani as his personal lawyer to extort a new Biden investigation for aid.

When did he do this? Even the target of the alleged extortion says it didn't happen.

Frankly, I believe the House "managers" are going to be de-pantsed in front of the entire nation in the course of the Senate trial.

did they vote yet?

I don't get that they have to vote to send the papers over. I mean, isn't that a given? Would they ever vote no? Couldn't they have done this at the same time weeks ago? What then was the point of the impeachment? And why do the Democrats keep dragging this out while claiming the Republicans are afraid of something? How is it that every time the Democrats do anything, they somehow manage to make this into an even bigger horseshit show?
Freak, I thought that very same thought. Perhaps, and I'm only thinking outloud here, they voted on the managers. that is the only logical thing to me. Perhaps there is information on the slick willie one to see if there was a vote to send them over. I heard this morning, and I cracked up at it, that the reason for the delay to send them was Peloser waiting on her gold covered pens to come in. Cracked me up. This somber moment and then handing out pens like congratulatory trophies. Somber my fking Caucasian ass.

and his oath of office

did they vote yet?

I don't get that they have to vote to send the papers over. I mean, isn't that a given? Would they ever vote no? Couldn't they have done this at the same time weeks ago? What then was the point of the impeachment? And why do the Democrats keep dragging this out while claiming the Republicans are afraid of something? How is it that every time the Democrats do anything, they somehow manage to make this into an even bigger horseshit show?

Dem's are bruised and battered by Trump they don't know whether to shit or go blind.
they did both.

Well, I'm not gonna complain when they acquit even though he did send Ghoulaini to commit extortion and misuse his powers of potus to further the US's interests, not his ….. I mean both goper and dems will have to cast votes that would cost them re-election, and really there are two truisms: one he ain't getting convicted, and honestly he failed to compete the extortion, so it really necessary to commit political seppuku over. It's just not a profile in courage moment. I mean there weren't many pols with the stones to call out W as the troops rolled into Iraq despite no womd, and there weren't too many to call out Trump on Obama not being an American and inciting the White Supremacists

But the facts will come out, and Americans can decide.
yeah, obammy is from Kenya. we know it. evidence is out there. Or obammy committed fraud like Pocahontas.

This added truth from Giuliani associate Lev Parnas is just the beginning and this is how it will go, more people with total proof of this orange clowns criminal action will step foreword during the Senate part of the Impeachment , The senate will try to stop every single fact being heard because like their leader scum bag they sold out the constitution, they literally don't care what the evidence is , they want this dictator to stay in power. It's the New America that the right wants , Total control. They care nothing about our democracy they have sold it out for power and money and every single supporter of this constitutional threat is as guilty.

why didnt the house bring out facts or allow witnesses, jesus you are a partisan dick gobbler

The House does the investigation. This is not a trial. It's just gathering data to see if a trial is founded. The DA in an investigation doesn't call the witnesses that the defense attorney demands. They determined that there is probable cause for a trial.

The Senate does the trial where both sides get to present witnesses and information pertaining to the trial. You can call it anything you wish but, in essence, it's a trial. The sitting Judge (in this case Chief Roberts) makes the determination on what is pertinent. Unlike a trial, there is no "I Object" or "I will Appeal". Both sides have their own officials who present the case of both sides. In the end, it goes to a vote. Unlike a trial, 2/3rds of the entire senate has to vote to "Convict" and then they are only going to either go for removal from office or a sternly worded rebuke. If they don't get that 2/3rds, the President is NOT exonerated. He just goes back to the Whitehouse and thanks his lucky stars it's over.

But it won't be over. Rump has already stated he will get even. And in Rump Speak, that means, "Here, hold my beer".

the house did shit. they produced nothing, which is why this out of nowhere ( like anita hill and christine ford) "evidence" came from. a note with no way of seeing when it was written and has nothing important on it
nor can it be connected to anyone.

Well, really, there's nothing beyond partisanship to deny Trump broke the law, and his oath of office, in using Ghoulani as his personal lawyer to extort a new Biden investigation for aid. The Trumpstettes on the board will bleat and cry, but even in the Senate the gop's defense is about "witnesses," not the facts.

But the question is really … so Trump did it. Does the Senate kick him out 8 mos before an election for extortion and violation of his oath? And it's not just him. If they convict, the dems will take the Senate as well as the WH. I don't think the dems would behave differently.

I think its a pity that so many Americans would still vote for the guy on the basis of "they all do it." Obama, W, HW and Clinton all lied about shit, but they didn't use their powers to influence a foreign country to help in an election. Clinton was accused of getting Chinese help, but the proof wasn't there.

Hillary did solicit donations for access to the SoS office. But she wasn't elected.
Hillary did solicit donations for access to the SoS office. But she wasn't elected.

still against the law. Manafort didn't get elected either.

I guess the idiots have forgotten how the Clintons charged people to stay overnight in the Whitehouse as if were some kinda no-tel motel or some shit.
Assuming that's true, how did it affect an election?
how did facebook ads affect an election? no one has proven that at all. can you?

Well, I'm not gonna complain when they acquit even though he did send Ghoulaini to commit extortion and misuse his powers of potus to further the US's interests, not his ….. I mean both goper and dems will have to cast votes that would cost them re-election, and really there are two truisms: one he ain't getting convicted, and honestly he failed to compete the extortion, so it really necessary to commit political seppuku over. It's just not a profile in courage moment. I mean there weren't many pols with the stones to call out W as the troops rolled into Iraq despite no womd, and there weren't too many to call out Trump on Obama not being an American and inciting the White Supremacists

yeah, obammy is from Kenya. we know it. evidence is out there. Or obammy committed fraud like Pocahontas.
Delusional.

Where's that language at in the constitution? present it now.

Lev Parnas has a credibility problem.

Here you go, dumbass....

Turley's Comments To Congress - You Don't Have A Case

Turley explains:

1. They don't have case
2. They (congress) is the entity abusing power

Turley does not like Trump. He's the top of the line in this area.

So take your facts (do you need to borrow a magnifying glass to find them ?) and shove it.

Turley want's a seat on the Supreme Court.

Trump doesn't?

Here you go, dumbass....

Turley explains:

1. They don't have case

So take your facts (do you need to borrow a magnifying glass to find them ?) and shove it.

Turley would be a decent pick.

Here you go, dumbass....

Turley explains:

1. They don't have case

Michelle Obama would be terrific.

Here you go, dumbass....

Turley explains:

1. They don't have case

Michelle Obama would be terrific.

What are her credentials?

Trump doesn't?

Of course he does.

If you commies are so interested in the truth, why didn't you allow the minority hearing days in both committees as required by house rules?

Delusional.
well, you should look up where he said he was from on his college entrance papers. Just saying, he presented that, not me. so you meant obammy right?

If you commies are so interested in the truth, why didn't you allow the minority hearing days in both committees as required by house rules?

fk dude, they had four weeks.

Delusional.
well, you should look up where he said he was from on his college entrance papers. Just saying, he presented that, not me. so you meant obammy right?

You don't have his college entrance papers. Obama didn't present anything of the sort. Unless you can prove me wrong, you're just being delusional again.

Forum List

Back