The TRUTH Behind Homosexuality and Mental Illness

SmarterThanYou said:
I have to disagree with this, only because all too often with 'identical' twins, there is such a huge personality difference. The basic genetics may be 'identical', but its all about the fringe dna that defines who they are.

I'm not sure what you mean by "fringe DNA." Do you mean junk DNA?

DNA is DNA. It is a strip of genetic code carried in every cell in our bodies. In identical twins, the DNA is identical. Personalities come from a variety of factors. One is genetic predisposition, of which scientists have never found a gene shown to cause homosexual behavior. The other factors are environmental factors-- The parenting, the treatment or acceptance by peers, the reaction to the sibling/other twin, the choices one makes, etc. which are built up as one lives life.

SmarterThanYou said:
I have to disagree with this, only because all too often with 'identical' twins, there is such a huge personality difference. The basic genetics may be 'identical', but its all about the fringe dna that defines who they are.

People are either 'homosexual' by genetics, or they are not. Either-Or.

mom4 said:

DNA is DNA. It is a strip of genetic code carried in every cell in our bodies. In identical twins, the DNA is identical. Personalities come from a variety of factors. One is genetic predisposition, of which scientists have never found a gene shown to cause homosexual behavior. The other factors are environmental factors-- The parenting, the treatment or acceptance by peers, the reaction to the sibling/other twin, the choices one makes, etc. which are built up as one lives life.

Yes, please explain. I did a "Google" on "fringe DNA" and really didn't find anything.

mom4 said:

Although identical twins have the same genotype, or DNA, they have different phenotypes, meaning that the same DNA is expressed in different ways.

Traits determined by phenotype, such as fingerprints and physical appearance, are the result of "the interaction of the individual's genes and the developmental environment in the uterus." Thus, a DNA test can't determine the difference between identical twins, while a simple fingerprint can.

this explains how twins can have seperate emotional and mental identities as well as some minor physical characteristics.

my apologies for not having the proper words initially. fringe dna would mean the 'phenotypes'.

No matter how you slice it, homosexuality and lesbianism is a sickness, and it would still be classified as such if not for the orginized relentless militant pressure applied by the queers.

They're sick. They need help. People should quit this insane romantisizing of it and help these people get help. That's what they need. Not to be told their perverse and disgusting behavior is legitimate.

No matter how you slice it, homosexuality and lesbianism is a sickness, and it would still be classified as such if not for the orginized relentless militant pressure applied by the queers on the American Psychiatric Association .

They're sick. They need help. People should quit this insane romantisizing of it and help these people get help. That's what they need. Not to be told their perverse and disgusting behavior is legitimate.

Pale Rider said:
No matter how you slice it, homosexuality and lesbianism is a sickness, and it would still be classified as such if not for the orginized relentless militant pressure applied by the queers.
Is it a sickness? or is it just an abnormal behavior or mentality brought about by different circumstances, both physically and/or psychologically, throughout the development process?

Pale Rider said:
Something that maybe you could help me understand here. Once a pedophile, always a pedophile, right? Now, most pedophiles are considered to be sick in the head, but it technically comes down to an abnormal brain/mental process issue. Would you agree or not?

Most 'deranged' criminals are what we would consider 'beyond rehabilitation', right? There is no amount of education, training, or behavior modification short of a lobotomy thats going to correct the thought processes of a rapist, pedophile, or sadistic killer. Would you agree or not?

If homosexuality is the result of an abnormality of brain processes and the affected person cannot perceive that what he/she does is wrong, how do you plan to get them 'help'?

mom4 said:
This is true. Trinity worked at a day care center where this little boy came in with pink girls' undies on all the time. His parents encouraged this bc they "accepted him for who he was." But the kid was too little to understand that he was being pushed into this lifestyle. It wasn't his choice.

There are plenty of sensitive, creative, emotional men who never desire to have sex with a partner of the same gender. It's possible to encourage your son in an "unmanly" career or interest while still affirming his manhood.

Now this is a prime example why homosexuals should not be able to adopt or be the custodial parents if a normal breakup occurs....also as for homosexuality " being a choice" vs "Born that way"...BS it is no different than any other fetish such as panties,golden showers,feet etc etc etc...I'm really tired of all this political correctness defending this fetish...so there...said it and meant it! :cof:

archangel said:
Now this is a prime example why homosexuals should not be able to adopt or be the custodial parents if a normal breakup occurs....also as for homosexuality " being a choice" vs "Born that way"...BS it is no different than any other fetish such as panties,golden showers,feet etc etc etc...I'm really tired of all this political correctness defending this fetish...so there...said it and meant it! :cof:
so you lump in ALL homosexuals because one idiot out of a few thought it was 'cute' to dress up a little boy in pink? It was wrong for them to even THINK of encouraging it but it doesn't embody the thought process of all gays/lesbians.

GotZoom said:
Are you sure?
yeah. pretty sure. I know of at least one gay man that encouraged his boy to play any sport he wanted to and did NOT encourage him to wear little girly stuff growing up.

SmarterThanYou said:
Is it a sickness? or is it just an abnormal behavior or mentality brought about by different circumstances, both physically and/or psychologically, throughout the development process?

Well You, it's a sickness in my opinion, and that of most others, including the majority of psychiatrist, as stated in the above article. Did you miss that? There's an old saying You, "if everythings allright UPSTAIRS, then everythings allright DOWNSTAIRS".

SmarterThanYou said:
Something that maybe you could help me understand here. Once a pedophile, always a pedophile, right? Now, most pedophiles are considered to be sick in the head, but it technically comes down to an abnormal brain/mental process issue. Would you agree or not?

Most 'deranged' criminals are what we would consider 'beyond rehabilitation', right? There is no amount of education, training, or behavior modification short of a lobotomy thats going to correct the thought processes of a rapist, pedophile, or sadistic killer. Would you agree or not?

If homosexuality is the result of an abnormality of brain processes and the affected person cannot perceive that what he/she does is wrong, how do you plan to get them 'help'?

There's lots of diseases that there is no cure for, that none the less makes them a disease.

(Your race car avatar is cool.)

SmarterThanYou said:
yeah. pretty sure. I know of at least one gay man that encouraged his boy to play any sport he wanted to and did NOT encourage him to wear little girly stuff growing up.

Children are the reflection of the parent...they tend to mimmick the actions of the parents if this behavoir is noticed on a daily basis...If the parents exhibit a fetish like lifestyle...well for all intents and purposes so will the children...taking into consideration exceptions to the rule...most will follow the parents lifestyle....end of story......

Pale Rider said:
Well You, it's a sickness in my opinion, and that of most others, including the majority of psychiatrist, as stated in the above article. Did you miss that? There's an old saying You, "if everythings allright UPSTAIRS, then everythings allright DOWNSTAIRS".
No, I didn't miss that. I speculate as I do because both sides of this argument are still basing their points on speculation.

Pale Rider said:
There's lots of diseases that there is no cure for, that none the less makes them a disease.
there is indeed. there are also mental conditions which are not diseases....downs syndrome for one. just food for thought.

Pale Rider said:
(Your race car avatar is cool.)
:thup:

archangel said:
Children are the reflection of the parent...they tend to mimmick the actions of the parents if this behavoir is noticed on a daily basis...If the parents exhibit a fetish like lifestyle...well for all intents and purposes so will the children...taking into consideration exceptions to the rule...most will follow the parents lifestyle....end of story......

not true..... they recently completed a study of 100 households (program shown on nova) of children now adults which were raised in single gender / gay households....the children showed no more or less tendency to be gay than the control group of children raised in straight households....the only consistent difference is the kids in the gay households had seen first hand what discrimination is like.....

my own experiences in the bay area support this .... all my gay friends are products of straight family households....and my friends that came frome gay home are all straight....same goes for all my kids friends

manu1959 said:
not true..... they recently completed a study of 100 households (program shown on nova) of children now adults which were raised in single gender / gay households....the children showed no more or less tendency to be gay than the control group of children raised in straight households....

I don't buy it.

You know I have no clue why people are gay. But, I do know it isn’t possible for gays to have evolved through natural selection. After all that requires both parents to be gay, which is not possible for gays.

Some people in the media tend to treat gays like a separate species or gender. There not, their people like the rest of use, why they like members of the same sex?
:cuckoo: :scratch:

Gayness is due to the effect of fetal hormones on brain development. It's not a choice. Bring it on, haters.

rtwngAvngr said:
Gayness is due to the effect of fetal hormones on brain development. It's not a choice. Bring it on, haters.

Excepting for now that your statement is true. Should strait parents have the right to develop medicines to counter these fetal hormone effects?

Forum List

Back