The truth about Ray Epps, right wing punching bag

Yes, I find it odd that you call Trump supporters cultists, and in the same post you defend one... :dunno: seems a bit contradictory..

Good of you to support a 'cultist' though, even if you do insult him at the same time you're attempting to defend him.
It’s not contradictory at all.

Why would they need a fellow cultist to be a scapegoat when there are more than enough out there to choose from that are not cultists?
Because the cult has convinced themselves that Epps is a plant and not part of the cult.

This isn’t out of character for paranoid fringe groups.

Yes, it absolutely is.
How? I don’t like or agree with cultists but I don’t think they deserve to be treated unfairly or be subject to death threats.

If that seems contradictory to you, then maybe you aren’t a very good person.

Because the cult has convinced themselves that Epps is a plant and not part of the cult.

This isn’t out of character for paranoid fringe groups.

So now Epps is part of a 'paranoid fringe group', and you still defend him?

What makes Trump supporters a 'fringe group'?

So now Epps is part of a 'paranoid fringe group', and you still defend him?

What makes Trump supporters a 'fringe group'?
The Trump cultists are a paranoid fringe group.

But not everyone who supports Trump is a cultist. In fact, the vast majority of Trump supporters aren’t.

The Capitol riot, obviously. How is that not clear?

Who is saying he is solely responsible for the riot? Most conservatives here agree that those who were stupid enough to fall for the encouragement go into the capitol building are on their own, and no one else is at fault for their behavior.

The Trump cultists are a paranoid fringe group.

But not everyone who supports Trump is a cultist. In fact, the vast majority of Trump supporters aren’t.

Interesting, and what separates the 'cultists' from the rest of the 'supporters'?

How? I don’t like or agree with cultists but I don’t think they deserve to be treated unfairly or be subject to death threats.

If that seems contradictory to you, then maybe you aren’t a very good person.

How nice of you.

So because I feel your statements are contradictory, I'm not a 'good person'. Quite the interesting train of thought you have there.

Who is saying he is solely responsible for the riot? Most conservatives here agree that those who were stupid enough to fall for the encouragement go into the capitol building are on their own, and no one else is at fault for their behavior.
He doesn’t have to be “solely” responsible to be a scapegoat, although I’ve seen plenty of weirdos claiming he was “the main guy” in one form or another.

The right has been looking for scapegoats since the riot occurred. At first they claimed it was Antifa, but that’s less common than claiming the riot was instigated by the government.

Oh, let's hear the whole thing, in context, instead of what you'd like to cherry pick for us today....

So, tell me Faun, why something so blatant as what Epps was doing that day, can't be talked about to direct questions from a Senator conducting oversight?

What you libs are trying to promote here is not only laughable, but disgusting....All of these people should be out on their asses, if not prosecuted...

The rest doesn't matter. In the end, she finally answered his question.

Despite your desire to prosecute people for not committing a crime, you still have no evidence Epps was, in any way, attached to the FBI. From the OP...

The Bureau issued this statement, "Ray Epps has never been an FBI source or an FBI employee."

That's now twice the FBI has confirmed Epps was not working for them in any capacity. But you don't care what they say. If they say nothing, you believe that means Epps worked for them. If they say Epps was not working for them, you think that means Epps worked for them. You're not interested in the truth. All you care about is protecting your conspiracy.

Why is it laughable?
It's laughable because no matter how you denigrate those who oppose your ideology, we have come to learn that what ever it is that you people insist about "the right" is exactly what you are, or are doing....You've collectively trashed civility, trashed law and order, corrupted the government, including the judiciary, and are hell bent on destroying this country....

Is that good enough for you?

Forum List

Back