The Truth About Muslims?

Affrayer

Dec 16, 2010
Christians In Iraq Flee North Before Christmas

IRBIL, Iraq — They saw their brethren murdered during Mass and then were bombed in their homes as they mourned. Al-Qaida vowed to hunt them down. Now the Christian community of Iraq, almost as old as the religion itself, is sensing a clear message: It is time to leave.

Since the Oct. 31 bloodbath in their Baghdad church, Iraqi Christians have been fleeing Sunni Muslim extremists who view them as nonbelievers and agents of the West.

This has been going on since 2003, ever since Bush Jr took out that bad bad man Saddam Hussein. Strangely there has been no comment about this by the Muslim community as a whole. Almost as if their silence is tacit approval of those terrorist attacks.

Is it time for the "West" to realize that all the smoke and mirrors of the "East" about being a peace loving people is nothing more than folderol meant to fool us as to their true demeanor?

IRBIL, Iraq — They saw their brethren murdered during Mass and then were bombed in their homes as they mourned. Al-Qaida vowed to hunt them down. Now the Christian community of Iraq, almost as old as the religion itself, is sensing a clear message: It is time to leave.

Since the Oct. 31 bloodbath in their Baghdad church, Iraqi Christians have been fleeing Sunni Muslim extremists who view them as nonbelievers and agents of the West.

This has been going on since 2003, ever since Bush Jr took out that bad bad man Saddam Hussein. Strangely there has been no comment about this by the Muslim community as a whole. Almost as if their silence is tacit approval of those terrorist attacks.

Is it time for the "West" to realize that all the smoke and mirrors of the "East" about being a peace loving people is nothing more than folderol meant to fool us as to their true demeanor?

WAKE UP AMERICA !!!!

We don't only have an ISLAMOFASCIST SWINE problem.

We have a MUSLIM SWINE problem !!!!

What the Fuck does it take for America to realize that the OVERWHELMING number of Muslims either CELEBRATE 9/11.....or they APPROVE of it.

WHERE WAS THE MUSLIM VOICE CONDEMNING THE FUCKING ISLAMOFASCIST IMAM RAUF WITH HIS RIDICULOUSLY TRANSPARENT DESIRE TO BUILD A "VICTORY" MOSQUE INSTEAD OF "A COMMUNITY CENTER TO BRIDGE THE GAP BETWEEN MUSLIMS AND THE NON-MUSLIMS ?!?!?!?

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Oh the liberals claim Bush going into Iraq has led to the demise of Christians Arabs there.:lol:
2. Yeah, and Bush also went scuba diving down to the levies and blew them up with Cheney during Katrina too.:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Talking of "peace loving people" Tell me, if you even know, how many Iraqi's have been killed or fled Americas Bomb attacks on their country?
As of April 29, 2008, the UNHCR estimated that over 4.7 million Iraqis have been displaced, with 2.7 million within Iraq and 2 million in neighboring countries.[
Refugees of Iraq - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wikipedia is not considered a scholarly site since it can be edited by anyone.

No one would be displaced if there were no enemy of peace and freedom. That wold be other muslims. Not the USA.

Talking of "peace loving people" Tell me, if you even know, how many Iraqi's have been killed or fled Americas Bomb attacks on their country?
As of April 29, 2008, the UNHCR estimated that over 4.7 million Iraqis have been displaced, with 2.7 million within Iraq and 2 million in neighboring countries.[

I see that you Jos, are an Obamarrhoidal LibTURD stooge.

Because, who else would blame America for the Christian Iraqis FLEEING the wonderful inter and intra faith peace-loving muslims whose record for peaceful co-existence with non-muslims is bordering the stats of Nazi's coexistence with the Jews just prior and during WW II.

WHY THE FUCK DON'T YOU OBAMARRHOIDAL LIBTURD HATERS OF AMERICA JUST GET THE FUCK OUT OF AMERICA AND GO TO THESE PITS OF HELL, THE COUNTRIES GOVERNED BY ISLAM, AND WALLOW IN THEIR PUTRESCENT SHARIA CONCOCTED BY MOHAMMED, THE HISTORICALLY DOCUMENTED THIEF, MURDERER, AND PEDOPHILIC RAPIST ?!?!?

Sorry bout that,

1. Oh the liberals claim Bush going into Iraq has led to the demise of Christians Arabs there.:lol:
2. Yeah, and Bush also went scuba diving down to the levies and blew them up with Cheney during Katrina too.:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Chesswarsnow, let me get this straight: ARE YOU MAKING FUN OF THE CHERISHED DOGMA OF BUSH-BASHING BY THE OBAMARRHOIDAL FUCKTARDS ?!?!?

DO YOU REALIZE THAT OBAMADINEJAD'S PERSONAL DOJ, THE IDIOT HOLDER IS GONNA SUE YOU ?!?!?

This is really sad. It is an example of the “us versus them” mentality. We are so wonderful and they are so evil. Find the good is us and blow it out of proportion. Overlook the bad in us.

Look for as many incidences of wrongs omitted by others. Spend your precious time doing a thorough search and make it your duty to exhibit these wrongs to others. Don't spend a minute discovering the good things that others have done.

Pathetic.

There is good and bad in practically everyone. If I wanted to play this silly superiority game, I could list for you the many incidences of child abuse committed by Christians (Catholics). I could mention how it seems like the other leaders in the Christian community seem to have ignored it for a long time. I could list off for you the clinic bombings and the murdering of doctors by Christians. I can mention the many instances of greed and corruption committed by preachers.

The game goes on and on.

Associated Press--A shootout in a mosque in south-western Pakistan, caused by a dispute over who should lead prayers on one of Islam's most important holidays, has left 18 people injured, police said today.

This is the REAL Islam!

Wikipedia is not considered a scholarly site since it can be edited by anyone.

No one would be displaced if there were no enemy of peace and freedom. That wold be other muslims. Not the USA.

I trust Wikipedia for the very reason being that various people can contribute – multiple people from various socio-political views. Also, articles on Wikipedia are supported by many references (over 70 in the article about refugees).

What is your main scholarly source - Fox News?

Associated Press--A shootout in a mosque in south-western Pakistan, caused by a dispute over who should lead prayers on one of Islam's most important holidays, has left 18 people injured, police said today.

This is the REAL Islam!

Yahha yadda yadda.

And this is REAL Christianity!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Army_of_God_(USA)

Army of God (AOG) is a Christian terrorist anti-abortion organization that sanctions the use of force to combat abortion in the United States.

This is really sad. It is an example of the “us versus them” mentality. We are so wonderful and they are so evil. Find the good is us and blow it out of proportion. Overlook the bad in us.

Look for as many incidences of wrongs omitted by others. Spend your precious time doing a thorough search and make it your duty to exhibit these wrongs to others. Don't spend a minute discovering the good things that others have done.

Pathetic.

There is good and bad in practically everyone. If I wanted to play this silly superiority game, I could list for you the many incidences of child abuse committed by Christians (Catholics). I could mention how it seems like the other leaders in the Christian community seem to have ignored it for a long time. I could list off for you the clinic bombings and the murdering of doctors by Christians. I can mention the many instances of greed and corruption committed by preachers.

The game goes on and on.

Muckcrapper,

Your just another pathetic Obamarrhoidal LibTURD shithead contributing his proMuslimAsarselicker's puke, desperately trying to exonerate the massive defecation that the Islamofascist Swine are inundating America with.

We are supposed to just sit here alongside with you braindead Libtards quietly munching away the Islamic SHIT that the Obamarrhoidal LIEBerrhoids so enjoy while the Islamofascist Swine are rioting and taking over Europe, and even has England bamboozled with Sharia.

Oh yes.....let's just have all these Islamic depredations occur: with the fleeing Christians from Iraq......without mentioning this because it might be offensive to the Muslims and their Obamarrhoidal MuslimArseLicking Psychos.

Let's close our eyes and ears to the MID EAST Muslims.....practically EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM yelling and howling their support for the Palestinian Terrorists sending their women and children to suicide-bomb the women and children of Israel..... our ONLY Ally in the Mid East.

Let's IGNORE and look at Ahmadinejad's salubrious pronouncements (if one has an intellectual microscope to find them) while he rants about the TOTAL ANNIHILATION of ISRAEL......THAT is what the Obamarrhoidal Piece of Shit Muckcrapper and his righteous band of LIEberrhoid Fucktards want us to do !!!

Here are some news fer ya: STICK YOUR PUKE UP YOUR ARSE !!!

Pathetic.

The game goes on and on.

What a pathetic crock of shit. Why don't you tell us how many Christians have murdered abortion doctors in the last 10 years and how many innocent human beings have been murdered by muslims? There is no comparison.

What a pathetic crock of shit. Why don't you tell us how many Christians have murdered abortion doctors in the last 10 years and how many innocent human beings have been murdered by muslims? There is no comparison.
Sure thing Jack Flake, it's all about the numbers.

Cause in your twisted view; when Christians murder, it really doesn't count..............:cuckoo:

Last edited:
So Muslims kill people and Christians kill people, the Christians who kill abortion doctors are fanatics, just as the Muslims killing Jews are fanatics, as for killing homosexuals, stoning women that is the law in the middle east. But as much as don't like religion at times I wouldn't go so far as to suggest that most Muslims are out fighting with swords, homemade bombs and ak47s, even if they do sympathize with the cause. :eusa_eh:

So Muslims kill people and Christians kill people, the Christians who kill abortion doctors are fanatics, just as the Muslims killing Jews are fanatics, as for killing homosexuals, stoning women that is the law in the middle east. But as much as don't like religion at times I wouldn't go so far as to suggest that most Muslims are out fighting with swords, homemade bombs and ak47s, even if they do sympathize with the cause. :eusa_eh:

You are incapable of writing a coherent paragraph.

Being an Obamarrhoidal LibTurd explains that phenomenom.

^^ Yeah Right ^^

Not hard to see why you have all red marks.

Goats? Seriously?

^^ Yeah Right ^^

Not hard to see why you have all red marks.

Goats? Seriously?

Ropey-Dopey,

Previous to your post we have the gibberish by Hipeter........

Then you.....

What's with the ^^^^^^^^^^ ???????

And.......all them thar cryptic "red marks" ??????

GOATS ?!?!?

Have you completely flipped out ?????

Are you on hash ??????

WTF is going on ???????????

Has USMB turned into some sort of a Looney Bin ?????????

A Rest Home for Obamarrhoidal LibTURDS ??????

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back