Acts 15/Galatians 2 Jerusalem Meeting Between Kingdom Bride And Grace Body

Terral

Terral Corp CEO
Mar 4, 2009
Greetings to All:

Paul begins in Galatians 2 by retracing his steps leading up to the famous meeting in Jerusalem described in Acts 15, saying,

“Then after an interval of fourteen years I went up again to Jerusalem with Barnabas, taking Titus along also. It was because of a revelation that I went up; and I submitted to them the gospel which I preach among the Gentiles, but I did so in private to those who were of reputation, for fear that I might be running, or had run, in vain. But not even Titus, who was with me, though he was a Greek, was compelled to be circumcised. But it was because of the false brethren secretly brought in, who had sneaked in to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, in order to bring us into bondage. But we did not yield in subjection to them for even an hour, so that the truth of the gospel would remain with you.” Galatians 2:1-5.
Paul, Barnabas and Titus are representatives of the Mystery ‘Body of Christ’ (Church #2) going to meet Peter, John, James and Kingdom Disciples from the Prophetic Kingdom ‘Bride’ (Church #1) to settle the dispute about ‘circumcision’ and works being added to Paul’s ‘gospel of the grace of God’ (Gospel #2). Peter, John and James were preaching the ‘Gospel of the Kingdom’ (Gospel #1) and they thought Paul’s Gentiles were becoming members of ‘their’ Kingdom Dispensation, which required ‘circumcision’ and keeping the ‘whole Law’ (James 2:10).

“Some men came down from Judea and began teaching the brethren, "Unless you are circumcised according to the custom of Moses, you cannot be saved." And when Paul and Barnabas had great dissension and debate with them, the brethren determined that Paul and Barnabas and some others of them should go up to Jerusalem to the apostles and elders concerning this issue.” Acts 15:1-2.
The ‘false brethren’ disturbing Paul’s Gentile Churches saved by God’s grace through faith ‘apart’ from works were Kingdom Disciples from Peter’s Kingdom Church, which Scripture describes clearly, saying,

“Since we have heard that some of our number to whom we gave no instruction have disturbed you with their words, unsettling your souls, it seemed good to us, having become of one mind, to select men to send to you with our beloved Barnabas and Paul, men who have risked their lives for the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.” Acts 15:24-26.
Paul was sent by Jesus Christ through ‘a revelation’ to submit the Gospel he preached among the Gentiles (#2), so that Peter and the Kingdom Disciples could wake up and realize that God had started a totally new ‘Dispensation’ (of God's Grace = Eph. 3:2) that lived under a completely different set of house rules. Kingdom Disciples like Peter, John and James must keep the whole Law (James 2:10) and they are justified BY WORKS and not by faith alone (James 2:20-24). However, Paul is the steward over the Dispensation of God’s Grace and we are justified by faith apart from works (Romans 4:4-6). Kingdom Disciples partake in three kingdom baptisms (Matt. 28:19 = my Topic) described in Acts 8:12-17 and 19:1-6, while the members of Christ’s Body (Church #2) have only ‘one baptism’ (Eph. 4:5) done by the Holy Spirit Himself (1Cor. 12:12-14, Eph. 1:13-14) that baptizes us into Christ (Gal. 3:27) to become an active participant in His death, burial and resurrection. Paul continues in Galatians 2, saying,

“But on the contrary, seeing that I had been entrusted with the Gospel to the Uncircumcised [#2], just as Peter had been to the Circumcised [#1] (for He who effectually worked for Peter in his apostleship to the Circumcised [Church #1] effectually worked for me also to the Gentiles [Church #2]), and recognizing the grace that had been given to me [gospel of the grace of God = Acts 20:24], James and Cephas and John, who were reputed to be pillars [of Kingdom Church], gave to me and Barnabas the right hand of fellowship, so that we might go to the Gentiles and they to the circumcisedGalatians 2:7-9.
Peter, John and James finally wake up and realize that ‘God first concerned Himself about taking from among the Gentiles a people for His name’ (Acts 15:14), which is Paul’s Mystery ‘Body of Christ’ called by Paul’s ‘word of the cross’ (1Cor. 1:18) gospel message. That is the reason Titus was not compelled to be circumcised, because he belonged to Paul’s Mystery Church and NOT the Prophetic Kingdom Bride under Peter, John and James. Jesus Christ came in water (Kingdom) and blood (Grace = 1Jn 5:6) and Peter’s Kingdom Church lived under Mosaic Law, but NOT Paul’s Mystery Church of Gentiles that live under grace and not the law (Romans 6:14). Paul writes,

“It was for freedom that Christ set us free; therefore keep standing firm and do not be subject again to a yoke of slavery. Behold I, Paul, say to you that if you receive circumcision, Christ will be of no benefit to you. And I testify again to every man who receives circumcision, that he is under obligation to keep the whole Law. You have been severed from Christ, you who are seeking to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace. For we through the Spirit, by faith, are waiting for the hope of righteousness.” Galatians 5:1-5.
Paul is describing the difference between justification by faith apart from works for the Mystery Body of Christ and justification by WORKS for the Prophetic Kingdom Bride. If the convert to Paul’s Mystery Church (#2) received circumcision for justification, then Christ’s sacrifice is of no benefit to him ‘and’ he was bound to keep the ‘whole Law’ like members of the Kingdom Bride. However, by contrast, Paul himself circumcises Timothy (Acts 16:1-3), because Paul wanted him to also preach the ‘Gospel of the Kingdom’ to Jews; which required circumcision to qualify Timothy to work among the ‘fellow workers for the Kingdom of God’ (Col. 4:11) like Mark and anyone gathering Kingdom Disciples to Peter’s Kingdom Church. Paul, Barnabas and Titus could then continue building the Mystery Body of Christ without worry that Kingdom Disciples from Peter’s Kingdom Church would try to add their works to his gospel, because God was building a totally new Grace Dispensation among the Gentiles that had nothing to do with keeping Mosaic Law.

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. So you are saying there are still in place two dispensations?
2. The *old time* religion~Jews, animal sacrifices, cleanings, limits to travel, certain foods, with Christ as its center life giving body and blood.
3. And the *new time* religion ~ all others in Christ, be it Jew or Gentile believer, with all of what we know and use in the Catholic Church and what not, including other Branches.
4. I always thought that the old had passed away and made room for the new.
5. And that the *old time* law held one into a bondage that you couldn't hold perfectly, so it was useless to even think you could do it correctly.
6. So the *new time* came in order to perfect His grace, through faith alone.
7. So Peter was to be a *Pillar*?
8. Very interesting.
9. Is that an actual *Pillar*, or is it just a saying, or example?
10. And how is being a *Pillar*, an example to which one who is human desires to aspire?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

• Banned
Hi Chess:

Sorry bout that ...

That is quite alright. Lots of people post their opinions with no Scriptural support to delude themselves into believing that means something.

1. So you are saying there are still in place two dispensations?

No. The Kingdom Dispensation (in blue) under Peter 'decreased' (like John the Baptist = John 3:30) ...

32.jpg

... for Paul's Dispensation of God's Grace (in red) to increase. Nobody has been saved via the 'Gospel of the Kingdom' (#1) for almost 2000 years. God will once again begin building the Prophetic Kingdom 'Bride' (Church #2), when Elijah returns to restore all things (Matt. 17:10-11) as the 'prophet' of Acts 3:22-26; when the 'Tabernacle of David/Adam' (pic) is restored and rebuilt (Acts 15:16-18).

52.jpg

This diagram shows how the 'Gospel of the Kingdom' under Peter, John and James (Ministry of Holy Spirit in blue) decreased, while Paul and his 'Gospel of the Grace of God' increased. Then we see our current 2000-Year Mystery Time (in red) that ends with our Rapture (1Thes. 4:15-17), which ushers in Elijah and the 1000-Year Day of the Lord (in blue).

2. The *old time* religion~Jews, animal sacrifices, cleanings, limits to travel, certain foods, with Christ as its center life giving body and blood.

Israel lives under Mosaic Law today, just like they have since Moses led them out of the wilderness. Some Jews were saved via the Gospel of the Kingdom and the 'rest were hardened' (Rom. 11:7) to receive the spirit of stupor (Rom. 11:8) for their 'transgression' (Rom. 9:30-32).

3. And the *new time* religion ~ all others in Christ, be it Jew or Gentile believer, with all of what we know and use in the Catholic Church and what not, including other Branches.

No sir. The Roman Catholic Church (like Greek Orthodox and Protestants) mix the 'two gospels' together and the 'two churches' into a body of dogmatic abomination that God sent to nobody.

30.jpg

Scripture is actually divided into three parts written to Israel (39 OT books in gold/yellow), the Kingdom Bride (13 NT Kingdom books in blue) and the Mystery Body (13 NT Pauline Epistles = Grace books in red). The Book of Acts is the transitional veil book standing between the Court (Kingdom books) and Holy Place (Grace books) of God's Living Word.

4. I always thought that the old had passed away and made room for the new.

The 'deluding influence' forces people to 'believe what is false' (2Thes. 2:11) all of their days on this earth, which accounts for a wide range of beliefs among professing Christians. The missing link in your testimony is the fact that God calls members to the Kingdom Bride and the Grace Body of Christ through the use of 'Gospel Messages' that require obedience. Those blinded among the sons of Israel (Rom. 11:25) have not obeyed either of God's 'two' gospel messages already sent into the world to save sinners. You cannot ascribe 'them' the benefits of obeying our gospel, when they have no intention of doing so.

5. And that the *old time* law held one into a bondage that you couldn't hold perfectly, so it was useless to even think you could do it correctly.

And yet, "doers of the Law WILL be justified." Romans 2:13. You fail to realize that Kingdom Disciples obeying the 'Gospel of the Kingdom' are justified BY WORKS and not by faith alone (James 2:20-24). In other words, you feel that every precept teaching 'Grace Doctrine' for the Mystery Body of Christ (Church #2) has direct application to EVERYBODY, when that is not the case at all.

6. So the *new time* came in order to perfect His grace, through faith alone.

Again, you are trying to apply 'Grace Doctrine' for the members of Christ's Body (Church #2) to everybody in the world, when these things only apply to the believers in our gospel (#2).

7. So Peter was to be a *Pillar*?
8. Very interesting. 9. Is that an actual *Pillar*, or is it just a saying, or example?

Yes. Peter is a pillar of the Kingdom Church (#1) saved by obeying the "Gospel of the Kingdom" (#1) that most people want to mix together with Paul's Mystery Church. That is the church in Jerusalem that Peter, Barnabas and Titus traveled to meet in Acts 15/Gal. 2.

10. And how is being a *Pillar*, an example to which one who is human desires to aspire?

Your question has nothing to do with the Topic, as if human aspirations have anything to do with anything. Peter is the 'steward' over the Kingdom Dispensation as the 'first' (Matt. 10:2 + Matt. 16:18) like Paul is the 'first' (protos = 1Tim. 1:15 + 16) member of Christ's Body and given the Dispensation/Stewardship of God's Grace by God Himself (see Eph. 3:2, Col. 1:25). In other words, the Roman Catholic Church chose the wrong disciple to head their man-made church that has nothing to do with our Mystery Body of Christ Church in the world today.

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. I have been on a scriptual journy for nearly twenty a year.
2. And I am not one for going to find some scripture to support what I am saying, not that I am lazy, but I feel and believe I know the scriptures well.
3. And what you are claiming is, from what I gather so far, is *ALL* religions are set out for hell in a handbasket.
4. Like Satan has won in this world of sin.
5. So you really think that?
6. And your claim with these graphics will lead the world to Christ like no other teachings on the planet.
7. Does that about cover it?
8. I looked over your graphic's, and couldn't tell heads nor tails from them my friend.
9. But I am sure you can explain it perfectly clear to me, right?
10. What Christian group do you think has any chance of making the *grade* can I ask?
11. *Grade* being a building term in order to prepare the land before building *The Church*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

• Banned
Hi Chess:

...3. And what you are claiming is, from what I gather so far, is *ALL* religions are set out for hell in a handbasket.
4. Like Satan has won in this world of sin.
5. So you really think that?

I think that numbering your points/questions and using no Scriptural support is hurting whatever case the chesswar guy is trying to make on this Topic.

6. And your claim with these graphics will lead the world to Christ like no other teachings on the planet.
7. Does that about cover it?

We disagree. Most professing Christians are baptized into the left side of the equation in this diagram and are completely clueless.

8. I looked over your graphic's, and couldn't tell heads nor tails from them my friend.

Another large segment of society falls into the 'natural man' (1Cor. 2:14) category, which means the substance of my work flies light years over their heads. All I can do is lead the horses to water and God must cause the growth (1Cor. 3:6+7).

9. But I am sure you can explain it perfectly clear to me, right?

Of course. 1Cor. 2:16.

10. What Christian group do you think has any chance of making the *grade* can I ask?

The nearest thing to a real member of Christ's Body (Church #2) is represented by sects among the 'Dispensationalists' (like C.R. Stam = Berean Bible Society) which is the reason I frequent that Forum at ChristianForums.com (here).

Stam is right on many things and wrong on others, but he is a good place to begin. ;0)

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. So in your out look, Satan won, and only you and a couple others made grade.
2. Wow, thats heavy.
3. Carry on.
4. How long have you known this truth?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

Hi ChessWar:

1. So in your out look, Satan won, and only you and a couple others made grade.
2. Wow, thats heavy.
3. Carry on.
4. How long have you known this truth?

Christ has taught that only a 'few' (Matt. 7:13-14, Luke 13:23-25) are saved from the very beginning.

GL,

Terral

1. Thanks Terral, I do appreciate your atempts to get through my thick skull.
2. Anyway, take care and have a Merry Christmas, and Happy new year, from *CWN*!!!!
3. You do have some great charts, been looking them over, very interesting.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back