The Truth About CNN...

Oh boy, CNN is a bleepin mess. Its credibility is shot for good.

The buffoon stated in his video that he IS biased, he doesn't claim to be NEUTRAL.

So we know it's nothing but far rightwing claptrap he's spewing.

Case closed.

The buffoon stated in his video that he IS biased, he doesn't claim to be NEUTRAL.

Case closed.

Hmmm...do you claim to be neutral?

CNN claimed to be neutral, didn't work out well for them! LOL!

Case closed.

You keep telling yourself that, Marc! In the meantime media outlets like CNN, MSNBC, the New York Times and the Washington Post are becoming journalistic jokes. What CNN is doing for ratings will destroy them in the end.

Hmmm...do you claim to be neutral?

CNN claimed to be neutral, didn't work out well for them! LOL!
Still crying? Awww...stop crying. Willya!?!?
baby_crying.jpg

Crying about what? CNN getting caught? Nope, it really doesn't matter. I worked all day and came home and read up on CNN? Tomorrow, I'll go back to work and CNN will not effect my life. It seems you are all wrapped up in the story. Life will continue for you cupcake.

You keep telling yourself that, Marc! In the meantime media outlets like CNN, MSNBC, the New York Times and the Washington Post are becoming journalistic jokes. What CNN is doing for ratings will destroy them in the end.
Let me get this straight...your standard on good journalism is ratings...RATINGS?1?!?

Bwa...hahahahahahahahahah!!!!

Hestonlaugh2.gif

CNN PRODUCER ADMITS WITCH HUNT AGAINST TRUMP
Project Veritas reveals what the network’s Russia obsession is really about.
June 28, 2017

Matthew Vadum
cnn_1.jpg

CNN’s relentlessly biased coverage of the Left’s baseless Russian electoral collusion conspiracy theory against President Trump is “mostly bullshit,” a senior CNN producer was caught revealing on sensational hidden camera video footage.

President Trump promptly agreed with the producer on Twitter.

“So they caught Fake News CNN cold, but what about NBC, CBS & ABC?” the president tweeted at 8:47 a.m. yesterday. “What about the failing @nytimes & @washingtonpost? They are all Fake News!”

CNN producer John Bonifield made the brazen admission of the network’s absence of journalistic bona fides to an undercover reporter from ACORN-slayer James O’Keefe’s investigative nonprofit, Project Veritas.

“He not only gave us a tour of CNN’s main newsroom, he gave us a window into the editorial bias and anti-Trump agenda of the organization,” O’Keefe says as he narrates the video. Project Veritas is touting the video as the first installment in a multi-part investigation the group calls “American Pravda.”

O’Keefe continues:

High-fiving seems in order.

Catching a major media outlet fabricating an attack piece on a Republican doesn’t happen every day.

Or does it?

With more videos in the pipeline, James O’Keefe will soon let us know.

CNN Producer Admits Witch Hunt Against Trump

Let me get this straight...your standard on good journalism is ratings...RATINGS?1?!?

Bwa...hahahahahahahahahah!!!!

Hestonlaugh2.gif

You missed the point, Marc (as usual)! The reason the CNN producer gave for running stories about Russian "collusion" that they knew were unverified was that doing so improved their ratings! My standard for good journalism is truth...CNN's standard is what they think will make people like you tune in...regardless of whether it's true or not!

So much Winning! I am really loving all the Winning in the Trump Era.

CNN has been exposed as the massive fraud many of us already recognized. It's at the point where even Progs are getting embarassed for them.

YAY!

Every day all day long CNN has a HUGE 'BREAKING NEWS' banner on the screen. Think about that for a moment.
How is everything CNN puts on BREAKING NEWS?
MSNBC had a 'daily poll it asked the viewers to answer. Every fucking day the (cough) results were like 96% against President Trump. What the fuck is that 'poll'. The fucking idiots at MSNBC finally stopped doing the fucking ludicrous poll.

Case closed.

You didn't listen to what he said. He freely admits he's biased. Watch it again.

So much Winning! I am really loving all the Winning in the Trump Era.

CNN has been exposed as the massive fraud many of us already recognized. It's at the point where even Progs are getting embarassed for them.

YAY!
Bodoucha, after 8 years of the monkey what do yo expect. Give Trump time to weed out the obongo's deep state snowflakes that are leaking things that will put them away for quite a while along with hillary, holder, lynch, bill, and obongo. It's all going to backfire on the left...
:whip:

Forum List

Back