The truth about avoiding blacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah and most of them are white
Why do some blacks see racism in everything? If it takes a long time for your lunch to be served, its racism. If you get cut off by someone in your car, its racism. If someone fails to say hello to you but does so to a white person, its racism. If your whopper isn't served to you just right, its racism.

Many blacks just assume all whites are racist and out to harm them.
Its pretty easy to go to racism as a reason. Look at your history. :dunno:
You know so little.

My ancestors were abolitionists from Tennessee. Many fought in Lincoln’s war to free YOUR ancestors. Yet, you are most ungrateful.

One of those brave family members died outside Atlanta fighting for Sherman, at the ripe old age of 19. No doubt he thinks it was not worth it, after reading your racist and insulting comments.
Just because your specific ancestors were abolitionists doest mean crap. You could be a full fledged KKK member today. Just like there are some descendents of KKK members that are civil rights activists. I'm talking about white history. Not your family tree. No one fought in the Civil war to free the enslaved. Gimme a break dummy. They fought to keep the union intact. If they fought to free the enslaved then why was there still slave states that were loyal to the north and allowed to keep their slaves?
You Asshole racist, my ancestors were DEVOTED abolitionists. They were fundamentalist Chistians. They fought TO FREE YOUR ANCESTORS SND WERE WILLING TO DIE FOR IT.

Sadly your racism makes you stupid.
Prove that makes you or other whites today not card carrying racists.

Again if they fought for the end of slavery why did the north still have slave states?

Why do some blacks see racism in everything? If it takes a long time for your lunch to be served, its racism. If you get cut off by someone in your car, its racism. If someone fails to say hello to you but does so to a white person, its racism. If your whopper isn't served to you just right, its racism.

Many blacks just assume all whites are racist and out to harm them.
You know so little.

My ancestors were abolitionists from Tennessee. Many fought in Lincoln’s war to free YOUR ancestors. Yet, you are most ungrateful.

One of those brave family members died outside Atlanta fighting for Sherman, at the ripe old age of 19. No doubt he thinks it was not worth it, after reading your racist and insulting comments.
Just because your specific ancestors were abolitionists doest mean crap. You could be a full fledged KKK member today. Just like there are some descendents of KKK members that are civil rights activists. I'm talking about white history. Not your family tree. No one fought in the Civil war to free the enslaved. Gimme a break dummy. They fought to keep the union intact. If they fought to free the enslaved then why was there still slave states that were loyal to the north and allowed to keep their slaves?
You Asshole racist, my ancestors were DEVOTED abolitionists. They were fundamentalist Chistians. They fought TO FREE YOUR ANCESTORS SND WERE WILLING TO DIE FOR IT.

Prove that makes you or other whites today not card carrying racist.

Again if they fought for the end of slavery why did the north still have slave states?
Means nothing. Many WHITE men who fought for the North, fought to end slavery. That IS WHAT AN ABOLITIONIST Christian does!

You Dumb fuck racist pig.

You know so little.

Means nothing. Many WHITE men who fought for the North, fought to end slavery. That IS WHAT AN ABOLITIONIST Christian does!

99.9% of those white men fought to keep the union intact not to free slaves. How do we know? Lincoln was ready to sign the Corwin Amendment to keep Blacks enslaved for eternity before the war broke out and he only freed slaves in the south. Please explain your rational for believing they fought to end slavery even while maintaining slavery in the north? After you figure that one out please explain how that makes whites today not racists?

Corwin Amendment - Wikipedia

"The Corwin Amendment is a proposed amendment to the United States Constitution that would shield "domestic institutions" of the states (which in 1861 included slavery) from the constitutional amendment process and from abolition or interference by Congress.[1][2] It was passed by the 36th Congress on March 2, 1861, and submitted to the state legislatures for ratification. Senator William H. Seward of New York introduced the amendment in the Senate and Representative Thomas Corwin of Ohio introduced it in the House of Representatives. Prior to the American Civil War, it was one of several measures considered by Congress in an ultimately unsuccessful attempt to attract the seceding states back into the Union and in an attempt to entice border slave states to stay."

You know so little.

99.9% of those white men fought to keep the union intact not to free slaves. How do we know? Lincoln was ready to sign the Corwin Amendment to keep Blacks enslaved for eternity before the war broke out and he only freed slaves in the south. Please explain your rational for believing they fought to end slavery even while maintaining slavery in the north? After you figure that one out please explain how that makes whites today not racists?
BS!!!

BS!!!
Thats not a satisfactory answer. If youre having trouble answering I will help you. Whites are just instinctively racist for the most part.

BS!!!
Thats not a satisfactory answer. If youre having trouble answering I will help you. Whites are just instinctively racist for the most part.
Racist!!!!

You black people and those that defend them might not like it, but the truth is the truth.

Avoiding black people is not about racism or hate. It's merely about avoiding a potential threat. And you can't blame anybody for that.

It's sort of like, why don't I drive my car 80 mph down all roads all the time? Why don't I drink a 6 back of beer every single day? Why don't I walk around insulting or shoving people all the time?

It's called interacting in society, valuing life and the life of others, and wanting the best possible life for myself. And isn't it interesting, in every other way, you people defend that. If I tried to make a billion dollars you people would say "go for it!". If I tried to lose weight, you people would say "good look, it's great to be fit!" etc. etc.

In all other areas, you continually encourage and applaud the success of others. But moving away from blacks to avoid crime, and to live in functioning neighborhoods and cities??

Racist!!!! Fascist!!! Nazis!!!

You cannot get it through your heads that many of us simply won't live around blacks. We refuse to do it. If you want to, go ahead, nobody is stopping you. Just like nobody is stopping you from doing anything else, good or bad.

But don't hate the people who choose otherwise.
Best to avoid all males then.....

BS!!!
Racist!!!!
If you have a problem with my answer I gave you multiple attempts to explain yourself. Sticking your head in the sand and screaming "racist" wont change the discrepancies I brought up for you to address but decided to avoid instead.

BS!!!
Racist!!!!
If you have a problem with my answer I gave you multiple attempts to explain yourself. Sticking your head in the sand and screaming "racist" wont change the discrepancies I brought up for you to address but decided to avoid instead.
Racist!!!!!!!!!

BS!!!
Racist!!!!
Racist!!!!!!!!!
So after all that you are announcing youre a racist just like I said. Thanks for proving my point.

It's only natural that the jigs like the sheboons. The afore mentioned negro posters are spot on correct. Like begets like.
Many of ur women like us too. They know what a real man is when they see it.

giphy.gif
And? There are people who engage in bestiality. What's your point?
Yeah and most of them are white
You see them beast-loving white womenz look you up and down often, eh, chimp boy?

Trying to educate Blacks is generally a lost cause. Especially now when they are more inbred than ever.

Anyhow here is some refreshing entertainment of a White not afraid of a big mouth, Afrocentric Black savage.

Its a lost cause for whites like you because you dont qualify to be able to teach your superiors. You lack the intellect. It would be like having you expecting your dog to teach you to sit.

Indeed whites lack intellect.
townships-1.jpg

I agree. You are some dumb fuckers.

hqdefault.jpg

31822D9800000578-0-image-a-50_1456330275904.jpg

The picture with the blacks still looks like an infinitely worse shithole, but to each his own.

A shithole is a shithole. A shithole doesn't improve because whites live in it.

Talk about a lack of intellect!!!!

The people who live in a place make that place a good place or they make it a shitty place. See: various American cities that became shitholes once the negroes moved it.

But I guess that goes against the negro belief that they're not responsible for anything and it's just whitey that's at fault! Or better yet, that it's just a shithole for no particular reason.

Personal responsibility and negroes just don't mix.

I was rolling down the road one night..on a bike cuz I was buzzy and OL was a bitch.

This nigga on the other side of the road said "gimme dat bike" I stopped, put the bike down at my feet and said "Come take it, motherfucker"

He didn't step up. :oops:

I've never had anyone ever say "gimme dat bike" much less would I lay it down at my feet unless it was a crash. Then I've asked anyone to get the bike up before me.

I was rolling down the road one night..on a bike cuz I was buzzy and OL was a bitch.

This nigga on the other side of the road said "gimme dat bike" I stopped, put the bike down at my feet and said "Come take it, motherfucker"

He didn't step up. :oops:

I've never had anyone ever say "gimme dat bike" much less would I lay it down at my feet unless it was a crash. Then I've asked anyone to get the bike up before me.

Why wouldn't you?

There are so such thing as white features. Or racial features in general.

Laughinganimationdog-Th.gif
Show us one feature whites have that Blacks dont have and you would be more convincing. :laugh:

Matter of fact show us a feature any race has that Blacks dont have. I'll have a photo of a Black person exhibiting that feature to make you look like the fool we all know you are.

You Asshole racist, my ancestors were DEVOTED abolitionists. They were fundamentalist Chistians. They fought TO FREE YOUR ANCESTORS AND WERE WILLING TO DIE FOR IT.
Is that supposed to impress me ?

The murderer doesn't get a cookie for stopping murdering.

And after slavery ended.

Racism just stopped…. Right ?

The central impact of the African Transatlantic Slave trade you nonchalantly brush aside is the legacy. And it’s that legacy that connects everyone else posting in this forum today and will continue until the day it’s resolved or addressed.

You cannot (and here is the challenge if you are up for it) point to any other form of slavery (present, past or pre-historic) that has had such an immense and global impact on this planet than the African Holocaust

The outcome of that operation is the crucial factor which in terms of scale and magnitude has gone unsurpassed and has had a profound effect on millions worldwide. Not just because of slavery, that was just the starting point. But because white supremacy would not allow themselves to see blacks as humans and it carried on long after the slave trade was abolished.

Although the slave trade was abolished, slavery was not. So whites who wanted to do the cool thing at the time and be progressive said ” Sure, we’ll stop bringing slaves over from Africa, but I’ll be damned if I give up the ones raising my children and tending my land.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back