The truth about American population replacement

who is this bald bitch? Iroquois? Sioux?

Stefan Molyneux. High IQ guy with high level education from philosophy. Dragon energy...

Those uncomfortable with facts usually immediately resort to insults when his name comes up.

So what? He's just another person with an ax to grind. I've got as pretty a resume as he's got. What is so valid about him?

You have 800 thousand youtube subs and 245 million views?

Surely you can share your channel?

At least, he is good at listing facts. So far you have not listed one, only demonstrating something reminiscent of a temper tantrum. I don't think you have his IQ to be honest...

Big deal People watching video games and commenting on them have 10 times that many.

Well, it is the #1 ranking philosophy channel in youtube so... He isn't doing video games or make-up if you didn't notice.

Apparently that is justified. His arguments have so completely stunned you that all you can do is hurl low grade insults back at him.

Knowing that you watch crap like that video makes it easier to understand why you post such absurd claims.

The video is list of official statistics. Your "absurd claims" are in fact, official facts.

Yes, I indeed watch facts, you watch propaganda. That's because I am smart and you are a moron.

Yep. You're smart just like Dale Smith.

Smart according to Mensa. Which is the only kind of smart that counts in my book.

You are smart as in "emotionally smart", which *spoiler* actually means dumb as bricks.

So far leftists here have not talked about one fact presented in the video. Not one... not smart.

Sure. Tinfoil hats have always been the sign of a Mensa member.

Knowing that you watch crap like that video makes it easier to understand why you post such absurd claims.

The video is list of official statistics. Your "absurd claims" are in fact, official facts.

Yes, I indeed watch facts, you watch propaganda. That's because I am smart and you are a moron.

Smart according to Mensa. Which is the only kind of smart that counts in my book.

You are smart as in "emotionally smart", which *spoiler* actually means dumb as bricks.

So far leftists here have not talked about one fact presented in the video. Not one... not smart.

No it isn't. Remove the foil hat and Mensa might let you take the test. Although you will fail, it doesn't hurt to try.

Last edited:
Some could call it a genocide...

Most already know the facts, but especially those few leftists here who don't know what statistics are, a great view.

Unless we act quickly, this nation will soon look like a shithole that is Mexico. We certainly don't need or want to have a single more Mexican legal or illegal. Just build that wall and a gate is not needed.

There are many Nations that will shoot you if cross the border. Example are North Korea, Russia, Iran, e,t,c. Much like the great wall it was made as a slow down and funnel traffic into "trap" areas. Much of the traffic could be cut by making the hiring of the "Movers" and fine the people and businesses who hire them. Most of them are not covered by Workmans Comp, and other insurance required by law. The people who hire them know very well that they are not legal. Its all in the money. The fines need to be stiff enough to make a employer think twice.

who is this bald bitch? Iroquois? Sioux?

Stefan Molyneux. High IQ guy with high level education from philosophy. Dragon energy...

Those uncomfortable with facts usually immediately resort to insults when his name comes up.

So what? He's just another person with an ax to grind. I've got as pretty a resume as he's got. What is so valid about him?

You have 800 thousand youtube subs and 245 million views?

Surely you can share your channel?

At least, he is good at listing facts. So far you have not listed one, only demonstrating something reminiscent of a temper tantrum. I don't think you have his IQ to be honest...

Big deal People watching video games and commenting on them have 10 times that many.

Well, it is the #1 ranking philosophy channel in youtube so... He isn't doing video games or make-up if you didn't notice.

Apparently that is justified. His arguments have so completely stunned you that all you can do is hurl low grade insults back at him.

I'll get a tinfoil hat and watch it again. Maybe I can get more out of it that way.

No it isn't. Remove the foil hat and Mensa might let you take the test. Although you will fail, it doesn't hurt to try.
Took the test now they want me to join. That was a "trick" post you suckered me into....Congrats you are the first to do that. and I fell for it.

Burned out on all the partisan political BS. lots of radical screamers. how about something real like the new Republican budget for 2019..cuts to Social Security, Medicare, how much will it hurt those who's back up money is thin?

This fear is the true reason for Trump. FEAR! That's all it is at the end of the day.

And with people like IM2 (and much worse) in existence, maybe they have a valid point ...

1938 called...so did 1820, 1880, and 1950. They said the plagiarism of this bullshit is pretty much verbatim...

Maybe the left has gotten over the temper tantrum now and we can start discussing.

Forum List

Back