The truth about American population replacement

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
Some could call it a genocide...

Most already know the facts, but especially those few leftists here who don't know what statistics are, a great view.

Unless we act quickly, this nation will soon look like a shithole that is Mexico. We certainly don't need or want to have a single more Mexican legal or illegal. Just build that wall and a gate is not needed.

Last edited:
who is this bald bitch? Iroquois? Sioux?

Stefan Molyneux. High IQ guy with high level education from philosophy. Dragon energy...

Those uncomfortable with facts usually immediately resort to insults when his name comes up.

Stefan Molyneux. High IQ guy with high level education from philosophy. Dragon energy...

Those uncomfortable with facts usually immediately resort to insults when his name comes up.

You describe him like Trump describes all the people he's hired...then fired...or they resigned.

I would never describe a philosopher less than truthfully. If that's what Trump does, great! I bet that that's not what you do.

Now focus on the content and not on the (lack of) hair. What is it with these morons and the obsession with hair?

Knowing that you watch crap like that video makes it easier to understand why you post such absurd claims.

He's a real Ivy Leaguer:
Education: Glendon College, National Theatre School of Canada, University of Toronto, York University, McGill University

National Theatre School? Oh, he's a media personality....like Trump.

"""Stefan Basil Molyneux is a Canadian podcaster and YouTuber. Molyneux, a self-published author, usually speaks on topics including anarcho-capitalism, politics, relationships, race and intelligence, ...""""

Oh, he's a podcaster and YouTuber....What excellent credentials!

But after Trump, you rubes will fall for anything.

Knowing that you watch crap like that video makes it easier to understand why you post such absurd claims.

The video is a list of official statistics. Your "absurd claims" are in fact, official facts.

Yes, I indeed watch facts, you watch propaganda. That's because I am smart and you are a moron making absurd claims justified by even more absurd ideology.

Last edited:
So do we need white married working couples who have bravely chosen not to have kids change their minds? Ain't gonna happen. They sent afford them and don't have the time because they are both working.

So what? He's just another person with an ax to grind. I've got as pretty a resume as he's got. What is so valid about him?

U.S. Canada: even if the aim of these people is racial, to produce more babies of European background, they have to ask themselves why the conditions in their countries were not right for more European-descended people to have babies. More support for people to have and raise babies, perhaps. More support for women to have and raise babies, while we have a history of lagging behind the support being offered by other western countries? More support for and from men to participate in the family/ children experience? More proud fathers?

Last edited:

The video is list of official statistics. Your "absurd claims" are in fact, official facts.

Yes, I indeed watch facts, you watch propaganda. That's because I am smart and you are a moron.

Yep. You're smart just like Dale Smith.

He's a fucking nationalist pig. Canada's answer to Steve Bannon.

""Alt-right[edit]

Molyneux has been described as a part of the "alt-right" by Politico, Metro, NY Magazine, Vanity Fair, and CBS, and has been described as "one of the alt-right’s biggest YouTube stars" by Washington Post columnist J. J. McCullough.[4][5][18][19][20][21] Business Insider and BuzzFeed have characterized Molyneux as far-right.[22][23] In a 2016 YouTube video, Molyneux has denied that he identifies with the alt-right movement.[24]""

So what? He's just another person with an ax to grind. I've got as pretty a resume as he's got. What is so valid about him?

You have 800 thousand youtube subs and 245 million views?

Surely you can share your channel?

At least, he is good at listing facts. So far you have not listed one, only demonstrating something reminiscent of a temper tantrum. I don't think you have his IQ to be honest...

The video is list of official statistics. Your "absurd claims" are in fact, official facts.

Yes, I indeed watch facts, you watch propaganda. That's because I am smart and you are a moron.

Yep. You're smart just like Dale Smith.

Smart according to Mensa. Which is the only kind of smart that counts in my book.

You are smart as in "emotionally smart", which *spoiler* actually means dumb as bricks.

So far leftists here have not talked about one fact presented in the video. Not one... not smart.

Most already know the facts, but especially those few leftists here who don't know what statistics are, a great view.

Unless we act quickly, this nation will soon look like a shithole that is Mexico. We certainly don't need or want to have a single more Mexican legal or illegal. Just build that wall and a gate is not needed.

The white supremacists are really working overtime, since President Pussy took office

The white supremacists are really working overtime, since President Pussy took office

Brilliant retort!

Wait no, actually that was more low quality insult posted by a complete jack-ass.

Brilliant retort!

Wait no, actually that was more low quality insult posted by a complete jack-ass.

While a snowflake like you may have had his delicate sensibilities triggered by my choice of words, the idea I expressed was 100% factual, nonetheless.

And it was not a retort, but rather an observation. If you are going to live in my country, you could at least learn the language, mmmkay?

Last edited:

You have 800 thousand youtube subs and 245 million views?

Surely you can share your channel?

At least, he is good at listing facts. So far you have not listed one, only demonstrating something reminiscent of a temper tantrum. I don't think you have his IQ to be honest...

Big deal People watching video games and commenting on them have 10 times that many.

Brilliant retort!

While a snowflake like you may have had his delicate sensibilities triggered by my choice of words, the sentiment was 100% factual, nonetheless.

And it was not a retort, but rather an observation. If you are going to live in my country, you could at least learn the language, mmmkay?

"An observation", it was an insult towards the person and towards the president.

You have to retort to insults because you have no facts... just very poor quality insults, that you have trouble yourself recognizing as insults. What a moron of the morons we have here.

Please go make your own thread. Here the idea is to discuss the facts presented in the video. If that's too difficult with your low IQ, just move to your leftist utopia already.

Forum List

Back