The Trump Presidency is Already a Joke

I thought this thread is about what "already" has happened. But now you're talking about things that may or may not happen after Sep with the new budget. Maybe you should publish a road map on how to negotiate your crap.
I can't limit the joke that is Donald Trump to only the past. There's so much more buffoonery and prevaricating to come. I bet he's tweeting something incredibly stupid and unbecoming of a president right now at 2:21 AM.

Ok, so you're admitting all you have right now are your commiecrat talking points. GOOOOOOOOOOD JOB!
You are in serious denial. I mean I guess it's some defense mechanism of yours, but god help you, because it's not going to stop the awful things that could happen with a Trump presidency.

Child I said from day one that my primary reason for voting for Trump is to keep the hildabitch away from a supreme court nomination. I also said if he really stepped in it he would be the easiest president ever to impeach and remove. So far he has impressed me in picking people that are fully capable of rolling back ridiculous job killing regulations that the maobama regime put in place. So far he has common sense all of the above energy policy that will help the poor and middle class by lowering energy cost. We haven't had a perfect president ever, I don't expect Trump to be one either. But as I said when he announced, I love his ability to put you regressives panties in a twist and you prove daily he still can.
I really don't give a shit you don't like Hillary. It doesn't bother me at all. What does bother me is you thinking that Trump is better. Trump is not better than Hillary simply because ANY other candidate in the 2016 race was far better than Trump. He is an unprecedented disaster in American politics. I think deep down you know this to be true.

Yet you can thank the hildabitch for having Trump. LMAO

I thought this thread is about what "already" has happened. But now you're talking about things that may or may not happen after Sep with the new budget. Maybe you should publish a road map on how to negotiate your crap.
I can't limit the joke that is Donald Trump to only the past. There's so much more buffoonery and prevaricating to come. I bet he's tweeting something incredibly stupid and unbecoming of a president right now at 2:21 AM.

Ok, so you're admitting all you have right now are your commiecrat talking points. GOOOOOOOOOOD JOB!
You are in serious denial. I mean I guess it's some defense mechanism of yours, but god help you, because it's not going to stop the awful things that could happen with a Trump presidency.

Child I said from day one that my primary reason for voting for Trump is to keep the hildabitch away from a supreme court nomination. I also said if he really stepped in it he would be the easiest president ever to impeach and remove. So far he has impressed me in picking people that are fully capable of rolling back ridiculous job killing regulations that the maobama regime put in place. So far he has common sense all of the above energy policy that will help the poor and middle class by lowering energy cost. We haven't had a perfect president ever, I don't expect Trump to be one either. But as I said when he announced, I love his ability to put you regressives panties in a twist and you prove daily he still can.
I really don't give a shit you don't like Hillary. It doesn't bother me at all. What does bother me is you thinking that Trump is better. Trump is not better than Hillary simply because ANY other candidate in the 2016 race was far better than Trump. He is an unprecedented disaster in American politics. I think deep down you know this to be true.

Deep down, we have an American in office instead of a global UN representative. I'm tired of Soros running our country. You should be too.

Yet you can thank the hildabitch for having Trump. LMAO
Why am I not surprised you completely avoided my point?

Bannon is Bugs Bunny to Trump's Elmer Fudd.

It can reasonably be said that our dear leader is now the most ridiculed man on the planet. In fact, he may well be the most ridiculed man in history. For a preening narcissist who takes himself terribly seriously, being the butt of the joke heard round the world has got to hurt. The handpicked assortment of craven nitwits and supplicants that he has surrounded himself with have valiantly tried to insulate him from the derision. But they’re only human. Your heart has to go out to the ones doing the heavy lifting: banty Sean Spicer, the M. C. Escher of the English language, and Kellyanne Conway, the president’s temperament fluffer. (Look away from CNN, Mr. President. There’s something shiny and bright over there!) Engaging as it is to watch these overworked mouthpieces, I fear their days must be numbered. Comments about microwaves that turn into spy cameras and what should be understood when the president puts words in quotation marks are having minimal effect in reducing the scorn heaped upon their boss. Hats off to them for their tenacity, but no amount of spin is going to change the fact that the Trump White House, like the company its inhabitant has run for the past four decades, continues to be a shambolic mess.

The Trump Presidency Is Already a Joke

sfds.jpg

Another day, another meltdown by unReasonable.....

Forum List

Back