The trump lie is about to end

He is warning the press to provide accurate reporting. But you miss that along with the right wingers. You guys need to read the second link.

Reading is perfectly useless. Not to mention, redundant. Who, in their fair mind would trust anything coming from "the enemy of the people"?

Bottom line, what patriotic American wouldn't kill an Enemy of the People?

So, what is this goof, Biden, doing - threatening the press? Has he no sense of decency left?

He's tilting at windmills. Do without disinformation? Where would he even get such an idea?

Plugs warns the politburo "don't believe your lying eyes.... I'll tell you what to print."

You marxist shitstains are so pathetic and needy. I swear you'd all huddle around a hamster and worship it if its shit droppings happened to spell out "TRUMP SUX".

He is warning the press to provide accurate reporting. But you miss that along with the right wingers. You guys need to read the second link.

Reading is perfectly useless. Not to mention, redundant. Who, in their fair mind would trust anything coming from "the enemy of the people"?

Bottom line, what patriotic American wouldn't kill an Enemy of the People?

So, what is this goof, Biden, doing - threatening the press? Has he no sense of decency left?

He's tilting at windmills. Do without disinformation? Where would he even get such an idea?

Dunno. Sancho Bannon? Alternately, Rosinante Conway?

It seems to me that Mr Biden is perfectly entitled to defend his good name and particularly when running for office. If the press want to run with these stories they are not being prevented from doing so. But it may cost them for doing so.

I would suggest that all media desist from smears until the inquiries into the Bidens activities are concluded. |That might give legitimacy to what are , as yet, unfounded accusations from a serial liar. When is this likely to happen ?
Are we shocked you defend old men who likes to grope children against their will?

The trump lie is about to end.

Biden campaign warns against media use of Trump disinformation during impeachment trial

A day before the opening of President Donald Trump's Senate impeachment trial, former Vice President Joe Biden's campaign is issuing a pre-emptive strike, sending an unusual open memo to the media warning against disinformation pushed by the president and his defenders.

Among the issues addressed in the memo is the past targeting of Biden's attempt as vice president to sideline Viktor Shokin, a Russia-aligned Ukrainian prosecutor general, at a time when Biden's son served on the board of Burisma, an energy company in Ukraine.

Trump has been "spreading a malicious and conclusively debunked conspiracy theory" that "Biden engaged in wrongdoing when he executed official United States policy to remove a corrupt prosecutor from office," the campaign said in the memo sent by Biden's deputy campaign manager, Kate Bedingfield, and a senior adviser, Tony Blinken.

Current and former administration officials testified during the House impeachment investigation that while Hunter Biden's role on the board of Burisma presented the potential for the appearance of a conflict of interest given his father's position, Shokin's ouster was a key priority of the Obama administration and the international community.

In its first forceful pushback since impeachment proceedings began, the Biden campaign is demanding that "any media organization referencing, reporting on, or repeating these claims" from Trump and his allies "must state clearly and unambiguously that they have been discredited and debunked by authoritative sources."

Biden campaign warns against media use of Trump disinformation on impeachment

01 20 20 Team Biden Memo on Impeachment

Wow, a politician threatening the press. But because its a Democrat you are OK with it.

You guys are really dumb.

And you are a hypocritical twat-poseur.

Nah, I'm not. But you are dumb.

Lol, based on your post history you calling anyone dumb is idiotic.

SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED idiotic.

Biden campaign warns against media use of Trump disinformation during impeachment trial

A day before the opening of President Donald Trump's Senate impeachment trial, former Vice President Joe Biden's campaign is issuing a pre-emptive strike, sending an unusual open memo to the media warning against disinformation pushed by the president and his defenders.

Among the issues addressed in the memo is the past targeting of Biden's attempt as vice president to sideline Viktor Shokin, a Russia-aligned Ukrainian prosecutor general, at a time when Biden's son served on the board of Burisma, an energy company in Ukraine.

Trump has been "spreading a malicious and conclusively debunked conspiracy theory" that "Biden engaged in wrongdoing when he executed official United States policy to remove a corrupt prosecutor from office," the campaign said in the memo sent by Biden's deputy campaign manager, Kate Bedingfield, and a senior adviser, Tony Blinken.

Current and former administration officials testified during the House impeachment investigation that while Hunter Biden's role on the board of Burisma presented the potential for the appearance of a conflict of interest given his father's position, Shokin's ouster was a key priority of the Obama administration and the international community.

In its first forceful pushback since impeachment proceedings began, the Biden campaign is demanding that "any media organization referencing, reporting on, or repeating these claims" from Trump and his allies "must state clearly and unambiguously that they have been discredited and debunked by authoritative sources."

Regardless of what Sleepy Joe wants, President Trump is going to make his case during the trial repeatedly. The fact that the Biden Family is as crooked as hell is relevant and will be brought out time and time again.

Looks like that 50000.00 a month the Bidens got From overseas was well spent. I don’t think he needs to worry about the press. They are on the same side but hey it never hurts to demand they toe the line publicly.

And this is an example of the misinformation started by trump and repeated by his retarded supporters.

It’s an example you can’t refute. Let’s just leave it at that and enjoy it.

The worst lies Trump ever told were when he was trying to get Nancy to co operate on his agenda and he made comments like "Nancy is smart and Nancy knows how to control the House". Then AOC took over and all that shit changed.

Biden is shitting bricks.

upload_2020-1-20_9-58-33.jpeg

Not a good sign. Warning the press.
What a bizarre time. There are fewer and fewer liberals out there.
Exactly who is in charge of judging what is accurate reporting, and what exactly are the criteria?
Look, the facts are out about this situation and all the reporters need to do is report based on the evidence.
Or what?

So, the lead candidate for the Democrat party is trying to censor the media for a more favorable outcome.

Not to worry - Trump has already explained to his followers that what they're seeing and hearing isn't real.
Does he [Trump[ beam this stuff straight into your head, or are you told this nonsense by voices of other people?
Twitter
Never used it. What about it?
It's an answer to the question you posted. Trump has 55 million followers on twitter. A great way of "beaming" information to his followers.
So? The media has hundreds of millions. Does this mean that they are being beamed information that controls who they are? Is the media brainwashing people?

Some would say yes. But when you have a near-monopoly on information, it is quite easy to control what they believe. Yet, according to those in this thread, it is ONLY Trump followers who are being manipulated.

So, I'll ask again. It is being beamed directly into their heads? I have seen reports on Trump's tweets. They have never changed my mind or beliefs, ever.

I wonder if you can say the same.

Not to worry - Trump has already explained to his followers that what they're seeing and hearing isn't real.
Does he [Trump[ beam this stuff straight into your head, or are you told this nonsense by voices of other people?
Twitter
It's an answer to the question you posted. Trump has 55 million followers on twitter. A great way of "beaming" information to his followers.
So? The media has hundreds of millions. Does this mean that they are being beamed information that controls who they are? Is the media brainwashing people?

Some would say yes. But when you have a near-monopoly on information, it is quite easy to control what they believe. Yet, according to those in this thread, it is ONLY Trump followers who are being manipulated.

So, I'll ask again. It is being beamed directly into their heads? I have seen reports on Trump's tweets. They have never changed my mind or beliefs, ever.

I was just pointing out Trump has a direct means of communication with his base, and he often points out what he considers fake news. I didn't expect you to hysterical and go off on some kind of mind control tangent.

Twitter

I was just pointing out Trump has a direct means of communication with his base, and he often points out what he considers fake news. I didn't expect you to hysterical and go off on some kind of mind control tangent.
I'm not hysterical, and not doing any kind of mind control rant. The implication is that the base (Trump's) is being mind-controlled by his direct communications to the people.

It is logical to infer that position is taken because the information is not being filtered by the so-called "guardians of thought' aka, the mainstream media.

After all, unless they tell us how to think about something someone said, we don't understand it or know how to think about it, it being anything at all.

That is why I find it amusing that people think that the Trump base is being manipulated and/or are too stupid to get it.

Plugs warns the politburo "don't believe your lying eyes.... I'll tell you what to print."

You marxist shitstains are so pathetic and needy. I swear you'd all huddle around a hamster and worship it if its shit droppings happened to spell out "TRUMP SUX".

They forget, at times, that they haven’t overthrown the Constitution completely yet.

Good luck.

Not a good sign. Warning the press.

What a bizarre time. There are fewer and fewer liberals out there.

Accurate reporting is what they claim to want all along. Why would they be worried about that?
Because reporting what trump says is not reporting the situation accurately.

In your opinion of course.

Forum List

Back