The Trump government is now officially paralyzed, operationally defunct

A gridlocked Congress is a good Congress.

There is literally no reason for these asshats to be on our dime every single day.

You know they aren't paid hourly right?
Do I need to spell it out for the children?

They spend EVERY SINGLE DAY debating unnecessary laws and regulations. They could easily do their jobs in 6 months or less and have their salaries cut and pensions abolished.

Working in DC was supposed to be a service for the public not a God Damn gravy train to wealth.

The longer they are gridlocked the less bullshit they can impose on the American people.

Class Dismissed

Are you actually getting worked up about Trump's climbing deficits?
Look up my threads from the last budget Trump signed.

Then when you're done feeling foolish try diverting to another topic.

No.

A gridlocked Congress is a good Congress.

There is literally no reason for these asshats to be on our dime every single day.

They spend EVERY SINGLE DAY debating unnecessary laws and regulations. They could easily do their jobs in 6 months or less and have their salaries cut and pensions abolished.

Working in DC was supposed to be a service for the public not a God Damn gravy train to wealth.

The longer they are gridlocked the less bullshit they can impose on the American people.

Class Dismissed

No.
So you don't actually care you were just trying to obfuscate....

It was bound to happen sooner or later, and it happened today. The irony is, Trump himself ended the effectiveness of his own government.

First, some background, Trump has used executive privilege to prevent Don McGahn, former White House counsel, testifying before Congress.

Trump has used executive privilege to prevent Congress from seeing the full, unredacted version of the Mueller Report and the underlying evidence.

Trump's attorney general, William Barr, refused to appear before Congress to answer questions about the Mueller Report..

Trump has vowed to fight "all the subpoenas" issued by Congress.

Trump has forced his SecTreas to break the law, and Mnuchin refuses to turn over Trump's tax returns, the first President to do so in 50 years.

The Trump White House has not held a press conference in nine weeks, and Trump has held only two press conferences in 29 months. He will not hold another. He literally is afraid of the White House press corps and often refuses to answer reporters' questions.

In other words, Trump is covering up, stonewalling.

Speaker Nancy Pelosi stated the obvious when she said, "we believe that the President of the United States is engaged in a cover-up."

Trump exploded as he usually does when faced with unpleasant reality. When the truth is bad, he says the opposite. "I don't do cover-ups," he said. Trump has his own reality.

Speaking minutes after abruptly cutting short a meeting at the White House with Pelosi and her Senate counterpart Sen. Chuck Schumer, Trump announced he wouldn't attempt any further bipartisanship until the congressional investigations conclude.

"I've said from the beginning -- right from the beginning -- you probably can't go down two tracks. You can go down the investigation track or you can go down the investment track," Trump said.

He added, "We're going to go down one track at a time. Get these phony investigations over with."

After admitting he can't walk and chew gum at the same time, Trump effectively ended the operation of the Trump government.

Typically for Trump, he refused to answer questions after his rant and stomped back into the White House.
The Democrats have shut down the government and prevented progress any way possible.....yet you claim it's Trump's fault.

What an asshole you are.

Here's a clue......smaller government is better for the economy than big government.
That's what we have now.
Democrats aren't getting their policies enforced and the economy is thriving.
Now......when it comes to immigration.....Democrats are showing everyone how worthless they are. They're spending all of their time investigating Trump while the problem turns more and more citizens against the Democrat Party.

Good job Democrats.

Class Dismissed

No.

I think the word you are searching for is "troll".

Class Dismissed

No.

No, if you want to provide something that's fine but I'm not wasting my time searching the forum for you.

It was bound to happen sooner or later, and it happened today. The irony is, Trump himself ended the effectiveness of his own government.

First, some background, Trump has used executive privilege to prevent Don McGahn, former White House counsel, testifying before Congress.

Trump has used executive privilege to prevent Congress from seeing the full, unredacted version of the Mueller Report and the underlying evidence.

Trump's attorney general, William Barr, refused to appear before Congress to answer questions about the Mueller Report..

Trump has vowed to fight "all the subpoenas" issued by Congress.

Trump has forced his SecTreas to break the law, and Mnuchin refuses to turn over Trump's tax returns, the first President to do so in 50 years.

The Trump White House has not held a press conference in nine weeks, and Trump has held only two press conferences in 29 months. He will not hold another. He literally is afraid of the White House press corps and often refuses to answer reporters' questions.

In other words, Trump is covering up, stonewalling.

Speaker Nancy Pelosi stated the obvious when she said, "we believe that the President of the United States is engaged in a cover-up."

Trump exploded as he usually does when faced with unpleasant reality. When the truth is bad, he says the opposite. "I don't do cover-ups," he said. Trump has his own reality.

Speaking minutes after abruptly cutting short a meeting at the White House with Pelosi and her Senate counterpart Sen. Chuck Schumer, Trump announced he wouldn't attempt any further bipartisanship until the congressional investigations conclude.

"I've said from the beginning -- right from the beginning -- you probably can't go down two tracks. You can go down the investigation track or you can go down the investment track," Trump said.

He added, "We're going to go down one track at a time. Get these phony investigations over with."

After admitting he can't walk and chew gum at the same time, Trump effectively ended the operation of the Trump government.

Typically for Trump, he refused to answer questions after his rant and stomped back into the White House.

“Trump has used executive privilege to prevent Congress from seeing the full, unredacted version of the Mueller Report and the underlying evidence.”

Not true. And Trump used executive privilege only after all the folks you mentioned already testified. You are a dumbass.

Class Dismissed

No.

No, if you want to provide something that's fine but I'm not wasting my time searching the forum for you.
You wouldn't be searching for me dummy. YOU asked not me. Why would I need to search for what I know I said?
If you actually want to know GO LOOK. Otherwise remain uninformed. I would expect no less actually

No.

You wouldn't be searching for me dummy. YOU asked not me. Why would I need to search for what I know I said?
If you actually want to know GO LOOK. Otherwise remain uninformed. I would expect no less actually

If you have an opinion its up to you to share it, if you can't/won't then don't make it my problem.

No.

If you have an opinion its up to you to share it, if you can't/won't then don't make it my problem.
Ridiculous

You asked a question and I gave you a clear answer with a method for you to look for proof yourself. I'm not your fucking secretary, dipshit.

Just admit you don't care and were only trying to stir the pot until you headbutted a brick wall by mistake.

Don't ASSume shit and you wont look stupid

Ridiculous

You asked a question and I gave you a clear answer with a method for you to look for proof yourself. I'm not your fucking secretary, dipshit.

Just admit you don't care and were only trying to stir the pot until you headbutted a brick wall by mistake.

Don't ASSume shit and you wont look stupid
Chill...We all know HJ is an idiot.

The Democrats only hate President Trump because he beat Crooked Hillary like a rug. They wanted a career criminal in the WH.

Forum List

Back